electronics technicians association ETA-I

Comments (4)

benjamin cross in Oakley, California

66 months ago

I am currently fresh out of the navy, and can't seem to get any call backs, or interviews for jobs. my duties in the military were as an aviation electronics technician. I have 5 1/2 years of military experience working with radar transmitters, and am very familiar with necessary testing equipment. such as Digital Multimeter, O-scope, Counter Timer, Synchro Simulator, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, and Network Analyzer.

my question is are certifications from the electronics technicians association (ETA-i), or the international society of certified electronics technicians (ISCET) worth getting? are they regarded respectably by possible employers or just trash?

any help on this subject would be appreciated.

Hello Benjamin in Brockton, Massachusetts

65 months ago

An AS or BS would be better. I did 20 years as an ET and have been thru 4 jobs and at the moment am unemployed. Tough situation. I live here in Massachusetts and jobs here are drying up quickly. What does it look like out in Californina?
Gary

turqb1 in Waldorf, Maryland

63 months ago

benjamin cross in Oakley, California said: I am currently fresh out of the navy, and can't seem to get any call backs, or interviews for jobs. my duties in the military were as an aviation electronics technician. I have 5 1/2 years of military experience working with radar transmitters, and am very familiar with necessary testing equipment. such as Digital Multimeter, O-scope, Counter Timer, Synchro Simulator, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, and Network Analyzer.

my question is are certifications from the electronics technicians association (ETA-i), or the international society of certified electronics technicians (ISCET) worth getting? are they regarded respectably by possible employers or just trash?

any help on this subject would be appreciated.

Try Arcata.com - they contract to Northup Grumman and need Radar and Electronic Warfare techs to update and maintain ground systems used to train pilots

Good luck

Hmatteer in Accra, Ghana

46 months ago

I will like to become your member by learning and knowing more about electronics servicing, i am a master craftman electronics technician in Ghana.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.