life after the navy

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

navyAT25 in Virginia Beach, Virginia

41 months ago

I'm about 9 months away from my EAOS and I am an Aviation Electronics Technician. Not looking to do anything in electronics in the civilian world but am having trouble putting together my resume with things from the navy that will convert to the civilian world. I'm inside my 5th year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mlangan@connectionrecruiting.com in Norfolk, Virginia

40 months ago

Hello AT2, My name is Matt Langan and I am a recruiter at Connection recruiting looking to hire electronic techs in various locations. I know you mentioned that you are steering away from electronics but I was wondering if you knew someone that may be interested. I appreciate your help and have a good evening. I can also help you with your resume.

Matt Langan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lola in Waipahu, Hawaii

33 months ago

Hi Matt, I came across this article looking to help my husband build his resume before leaving the navy April 2013 and had to reply to your comment. He is an E5 (ET)and might need future assistance in getting a civilian job.. location is no problem for us. Can you tell me more about about your company and what it offers to veterans? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

P Stephenson in Albuquerque, New Mexico

18 months ago

Matt, I just came across your posting. I am aware you posted this many months ago but I was wondering if you could steer me in the right direction. I separated from the Navy as an Avionics Tech (AT2) second class(E-5)in 2011; with the plan of completing my Bachelor's degree to enable me to commission back into the Navy I have five years of experience working with CASS/ATE both running and testing avionics gear as well as repair and maintaining the ATE benches themselves. I will graduate at the end of July but am looking for an alternative career path. Any help would be much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.