Embedded Software Engineer positions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Stacy in Flint, Michigan

93 months ago

How can I attract embedded software engineers to lucrative positions outside of Michigan? I am recruiting for an automotive supplier that produces high-end electronic technology for vehicle applications and am in desperate need of some stellar electrical engineers with software experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

aruca in Calgary, Alberta

93 months ago

Would the embedded software engineer have to be on site or could telecommunting be involved?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

J in Stow, Ohio

93 months ago

I am looking to switch jobs. Can you send you post or send your contact info

Alejandro in Minneapolis, Minnesota

73 months ago

Stacy in Flint, Michigan said: How can I attract embedded software engineers to lucrative positions outside of Michigan? I am recruiting for an automotive supplier that produces high-end electronic technology for vehicle applications and am in desperate need of some stellar electrical engineers with software experience.

I am experienced in the automotive industry as well as heavy duty. Please letme know your contact information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tshelbur in Novi, Michigan

70 months ago

I have worked on automotive and industrial automation applications since 1996. I have been a field appications engineer for Microchip and Texas Instruments. If you can figure out who i work for now by figuring out what company used to be called "General Instruments" and use my username to figure out my e-mail then maybe we can talk.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dak Perera in Waterloo, Ontario

67 months ago

ok, I am a computer/electrical engineer, and have been working for the last three years as an embedded software developer for a company that motor controllers for electric vehicles. So yeah, I would be interested in moving to michigan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jerome in Phoenix, Arizona

66 months ago

I am an Embedded Engineer with over 14 years experience. I have experience in writing firmware for motor controls ,sytems and electronic equipment. Please send me an email with your contact info.

ricardo in Rio Claro, Brazil

44 months ago

I been working with embedded c code for powertrain applications over the past 7 years but I~m an outsider...
Can I apply?

Charannya in Durham, North Carolina

43 months ago

I have worked in automotive embedded systems for the last 3+ years outside of US. I moved in a couple of months back with my husband and i am trying to find a job here. Most of the jobs i find are from Michigan. Do you think i would be able to find embedded jobs in Newyork, Virginia area. It need not be automotive embedded , can be some embedded position where that experience will come in handy. Please provide directions if any.

sharma in Irigny, France

39 months ago

I am working in automotive embedded software development domain for the past 7.5 years.
Currently I am working in Germany for a Tier-1 power steering supplier.
I am focusing more on AUTOSAR & functional safety area in product development.
If you think, I have some chances for this job position, please provide contact me.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.