Electronic Bench Technician or Electronic Expert Wanted for New Project-Automotive

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

John Yochum in West Palm Beach, Florida

76 months ago

We are currently seeking help in developing a new automotive project, working with and building wiring schematics. You will be part of a small team who are looking for an opportunity to make some extra money.
Now, it's an investment of time-if successful, rewards later.
Part time work needed to develop prototype.
We are located in West Palm Beach-Loxahatchee. We would like to make you part of our team!
If you are interested, call or email.

Contact me by email or 561-252-7685

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Don Millan in Denver, Colorado

74 months ago

Hello,
I am an experienced Engineering Lab Technician, having constructed and tested design prototypes, worked in breadboarding and wire wrap circuits, including testing and modification.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mishaa88@yahoo.com in Tel Aviv-yafo, Israel

72 months ago

Hello,
I am an experienced Engineering Lab Technician,knowledge and experience in RF and digital

shengy in Davison, Michigan

69 months ago

Sr. Electronic Engineer. 11 years Aero Space, 9 years automotive.

Design/Build: Electronic prototype HVAC drive controls, PCB's in 2/4 layer,SMT,Through Hold, wire harness design, Diagnostic equipment, Analog/Digital Circuits, Programming of PIC's/Stamps for Automation equipment for DUT's.

Bob M in Port Orchard, Washington

32 months ago

experience from ICBM's to assembling items in saline under a microscope. many years in transformer work, packaging, product design and launch. acoustics (room) system design, cabling layout and routing. circa 40 plus years.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.