Interview Preparation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming enrollment counselor interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Madison Heights, Michigan

91 months ago

Help with interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Robin in Minneapolis, Minnesota

73 months ago

What type of queastions will they ask?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Sterling Heights, Michigan

73 months ago

Smile, be yourself, and give them all you got! If that's not enough, then it's their loss!!! Be Believe That!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tares Figueroa in Mesa, Arizona

67 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming enrollment counselor interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Yes there are! It is completely methodical. All institutions are utilizing the same questions. I have helped many land a position. I also have the top 20 questions with psychological responses and explanations. Feel free to contact me for them.

Tares Figueroa
tares1@cox.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

e webb in Winston Salem, North Carolina

52 months ago

Tares Figueroa in Mesa, Arizona said: Yes there are! It is completely methodical. All institutions are utilizing the same questions. I have helped many land a position. I also have the top 20 questions with psychological responses and explanations. Feel free to contact me for them.

Tares Figueroa
tares1@cox.net

Please email questions that will help me secure a position as an Enrollment Counselor. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

fatiha senouci in Astoria, New York

52 months ago

Has any one interviewed with (NYC)SUNY downstate Medical informatics M.S program ? Please help.

Melissa Tarver Kutner in Vero Beach, Florida

43 months ago

Tares Figueroa in Mesa, Arizona said: Yes there are! It is completely methodical. All institutions are utilizing the same questions. I have helped many land a position. I also have the top 20 questions with psychological responses and explanations. Feel free to contact me for them.

Tares Figueroa
tares1@cox.net

Is this the same Tares I knew in St. Croix in 1984?

43 months ago

Yes it is.... Yes it is.... If memory serves; I beleive your Father was a chemist for Cruzan Rum. In any case, do reach out and let's catch up. Have you kept touch with Michelle (Mich); and anyone else from the group?

-Tares

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

e webb in Winston Salem, North Carolina said: Please email questions that will help me secure a position as an Enrollment Counselor. Thank you.

20 Most Reveling Interview Questions

These intro tips are for the interviewer, but I want you to use them as some insight as to what they are wanting to do etc. Use it for yourself and kind of reverse it etc.

1. While the questions in themselves seem rather simple to understand. The reasons for asking them will demonstrate to you their complexity and also the benefits you will derive.

2. When interviewing, it is vitally important that you take your time. Rushing will lead to poor selection decisions and, also, will tend to put the candidate under inappropriate stress. Make certain that the candidate understands that you are interested in spending a great deal of time, do not want superficial answers, but would like replies in “as much detail” as he/she is able to provide.

3. To the degree that you create and “interviewing atmosphere” which is relaxed, friendly, reassuring, void of stress and rejection, is the extent to which you convey to the candidate: “I’m okay, your okay.” And, to the same degree you will find that candidates are willing to “open up’ and give you the “straight poop”. In fact, it is strongly recommended that you not begin using these questions until this atmosphere has successfully been established.

4. Please note that close-ended questions which can be answered with “yes” or “no” are leading questions and should be avoided under all circumstances. Open-ended questions which cannot be answered “yes” or “no” produce valuable information which will help you to make a successful selection decision.

5. Sophisticated interviewing is both a science and art form. All techniques which you will be learning today have been laboratory and field tested and will help you to gather relevant information. However, what you do with this information depends on your judgment,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Plano, Texas

3 months ago

Tares Figueroa
tares1@cox.net

I am having a phone interview with UOP, for Enrollment Advisor, i really want this position. Can you please send me the top 20 questions with responses. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.