Getting an equipment operator job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

How did you get your start doing equipment operator work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Joseph Krendel in Castle Rock, Colorado

81 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Donald Lewis in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

81 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing equipment operator work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

was in US Army for 24years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Donald Lewis in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

81 months ago

Haul Heavy Equipment/Run Different Types of heavy,bulldozer,scrapes,grader/scooploader,and rollers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roy in Paragould, Arkansas

71 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing equipment operator work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

i started on a shovel and got on the equipment every chace i got`eventually after playing around and learning controls i worked my way up from backhoe to dozer`excavator,and a good eye for grade helps.That was 17yrs.ago and i have done very well and theres always work anywhere you go

bill in Hurlock, Maryland

25 months ago

eguipment operator for 35 years. cable crains hyd escavator backhoes bulldozers graders rollers have class A lice moved eguipment pile driving moved barges. inc.

bill in Hurlock, Maryland

25 months ago

have worked construction for 40 years. operated cable crains pile driving dragline digging hyd escavators backhoes graders rollers moving barges have class A lice clean . moved eguipment dump trk driver demolition inc.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.