I'M OPERATOR

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

jose luis borjas in Fairfax, Virginia

81 months ago

I'm operator and I'm looking for a job I drive ecavator doccer and the track louro

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jack patrick in Pine Bluff, Arkansas

81 months ago

jose luis borjas in Fairfax, Virginia said: I'm operator and I'm looking for a job I drive ecavator doccer and the track louro

im iterested in the job i have 2 years experence in escavation running a track loadder or a dazzer ,backhoe,skidster,roller

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

NONE YA in Dayton, Ohio

80 months ago

maybe you all can't find a job, because you can't spell. God, go back to school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Riyaz in Fort Huachuca, Arizona

80 months ago

Dear Sir/madam ...
i m looking for a job .. in US .. i work for a US company now in kuwait .. so plz help me to get through..
i hav done my diploma in mechanic ... i hav experience in computers ..i think u do the needfull,, Thank u""

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Greg in Bozeman, Montana

78 months ago

I am a truck driver i have pulled all kinds of trailers i have 20 years over the road. I did a tour in Iraq with the montana gaurds.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HOE OPERATOR in Bartow, Florida

70 months ago

Greg in Bozeman, Montana said: I am a truck driver i have pulled all kinds of trailers i have 20 years over the road. I did a tour in Iraq with the montana gaurds.

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH NONE YA....HOLY CRAP I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SLAUGHTERED SO BADLY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt

70 months ago

I would suggest learning to use a word processor with spell check before you begin your job search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rostine1980 in Belcamp, Maryland

60 months ago

jack patrick in Pine Bluff, Arkansas said: im iterested in the job i have 2 years experence in escavation running a track loadder or a dazzer ,backhoe,skidster,roller

its called a track loader and a dozer, excavator. u have to no how to spell it be4 u can run it! good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rodney Helmey in Savannah, Georgia

56 months ago

I HAVE 21 YEARS, OF HANDS ON OPERATOR. MY LAST JOB WAS A EXCAVATOR, BUT FLUENT IN ALL EQUIPMENT . ALSO HAVE KNOWLEDGE AS A UTILITIES FOREMAN WITH SHUMAN CONST. am willing to start immediately. Thanks be looking to hear from you.

harry.masters@comcast.net

on grade spade in Londonderry, New Hampshire

40 months ago

NONE YA in Dayton, Ohio said: maybe you all can't find a job, because you can't spell. God, go back to school.

Amen to that brother, geez

sammy.macasampen in Qatar

39 months ago

sir/madam i"m willing join any company in the euorope country best on my experience as a heavy equipment operator presently working here in qatar thak you very much

sammy.macasampen in Qatar

39 months ago

sir/madam i"m willing join any company in the euorope country best on my experience as a heavy equipment operator presently working here in qatar thak you very much my e-mail sammy.macasampen@yahoo.com

danielbumaltao@yahoo.com in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

35 months ago

I am a multi skill operetor.(Heavy Equipment Operator) expirience in various construction activities, road construction, brigde, water impounding, dam. iregation canal, run way, shipyard, tunneling, and gold mining,
I am able to operate, excavator, with hydraulic rock breaker, and more attachment. wheel loader, road grader, bulldozer. teleporter, forklift, quarry truck and many more.

I am looking forwards for possible employment.

regards,
Daniel Bumaltao

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.