heavy equipment operator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

timothy ombres in Jupiter, Florida

75 months ago

looking for a good heavy equipment jop .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Alan in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

Any one know of a good heavy equipment job for entry level just out of heavy equipment training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

timothy ombres in Jupiter, Florida

73 months ago

timothy ombres in Jupiter, Florida said: looking for a good heavy equipment jop .

goodluck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Richard Carlisle in Springfield, Missouri

72 months ago

Go to this thread. There is at least 50 discussions about heavy equipment, schools and jobs.
www.indeed.com/forum/job/heavy-equipment-operator.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

joe geter in San Antonio, Texas

63 months ago

what happend to all the construction operator jobs???????Been out of work for four months. I can run a backhoe,loader, trackhoe,bobcat,etc.Highway Construction,and utilities.Experience 15 years,+.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

corey in Ennis, Texas

62 months ago

joe geter in San Antonio, Texas said: what happend to all the construction operator jobs???????Been out of work for four months. I can run a backhoe,loader, trackhoe,bobcat,etc.Highway Construction,and utilities.Experience 15 years,+.

I have put out more than 35 resume's for heavy equipment operator jobs.I can operate everything you can think of and haven't had one callback.I'm looking to another occupation or school if things don't change.Don't feel like your alone I have 10+ years experience and it looks like it's not going to change anytime soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

john in Southaven, Mississippi

53 months ago

timothy ombres in Jupiter, Florida said: goodluck.

yeah good luck with that no one needs fresh meat anymoire

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert Byrnes in Cincinnati, Ohio

35 months ago

I am 54 years old. I have been a operator for 35 years. I started working for a large plumbing co. In Houston Texas Instaling under ground utitles-sewer water an gas.I have experience with large trackhoes and small ones.Vermeers trenchers loders and all equiptment used theis tyepes of work can read blue prints.and capeable of runing A crew of workers and confident that the jobs are done on time and done rite.

dickno in Redlands, California

26 months ago

Ive never seen anything like this. I have been layed off since 06, with odd jobs here and there. The company I ran equipment for doesnt exist anymore. I am really good at what I do, and I am having a hard time deciding what else I should do for a living. I want to move out of state, where there is work. But the kids have another year of high school. I am seriously bummed .
We lost everything; house, 4x4 truck, respect of our family members, pride,
I just keep hoping something will turn up.

dickno in Redlands, California

26 months ago

corey in Ennis, Texas said: I have put out more than 35 resume's for heavy equipment operator jobs.I can operate everything you can think of and haven't had one callback.I'm looking to another occupation or school if things don't change.Don't feel like your alone I have 10+ years experience and it looks like it's not going to change anytime soon.

Hang in there, you are not alone.

Good luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.