training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jenn in Long Beach, California

76 months ago

I am interested in learning how to operate heavy equipment. I am a single mom 38 years old and need a real career, cause sales and retail suck. does anyone know where i could find training in the l.a/ orange county area? How much does this training cost.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jenn in Long Beach, California

76 months ago

i want information equipment operator training naer l.a/ orange county. i am a single 38 year old single mom who wants more from life for my kids.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sdfjliojfd in Decatur, Georgia

71 months ago

hiya - have you researched the heavy equipment operator schools? That may be a good place to start. good luck!

jeffiner in Long Beach, California

71 months ago

sdfjliojfd in Decatur, Georgia said: hiya - have you researched the heavy equipment operator schools? That may be a good place to start. good luck!

thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

francisco in Tijuana, Mexico

71 months ago

jenn in Long Beach, California said: I am interested in learning how to operate heavy equipment. I am a single mom 38 years old and need a real career, cause sales and retail suck. does anyone know where i could find training in the l.a/ orange county area? How much does this training cost.........

there is one in san bernardino it cost 14,000 dollars and they also have anothere packege for 8,000 dollars the school name is southern california college of construction. Being honest with you jeny this is not a good time to be a heavy equipment operator work is really sloww.I graduate in august and i havent find a job. Most companies are looking for 3 years of experience.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.