The BEST Esthetic School in Arizona

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Shadia in Peoria, Arizona

30 months ago

I have been doing a lot of research on it, in Maricopa county, Arizona, the top ones, it seems are SWINA, Aveda, National Laser Institute, IAMJ Institute, The Skin and makeup Institute of Arizona. So which ones the best of the best?! =D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shadia in Peoria, Arizona

30 months ago

Also (I forgot to add) The Academy of Aesthetics Arts and Sciences

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

luvyourskinAZ in Phoenix, Arizona

30 months ago

Shadia in Peoria, Arizona said: Also (I forgot to add) The Academy of Aesthetics Arts and Sciences

National Laser Int. is not a Aesthetics School. No matter what anyone at National Laser Int. says. You call the AZ State Board of Cosmetology and they will tell you no matter what courses you take with them is State approved. You must 1st have your Esthetican or Cosmetology License, any class you take with them is just for your own education knowledge.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

School Owner in Scottsdale, Arizona

28 months ago

Shadia in Peoria, Arizona said: Also (I forgot to add) The Academy of Aesthetics Arts and Sciences

Academy of Aesthetics & Skin Sciences

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angel in Mesa, Arizona

27 months ago

Dont forget about International Academy in Tempe =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shauntelly Gonzales in Mesa, Arizona

26 months ago

Enroll at Academy of Aesthetics & Skin Sciences and receive %10 off total price of $5675, which comes out to $5175!! Call us now!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Shauntelly Gonzales in Mesa, Arizona

26 months ago

Shadia in Peoria, Arizona said: I have been doing a lot of research on it, in Maricopa county, Arizona, the top ones, it seems are SWINA, Aveda, National Laser Institute, IAMJ Institute, The Skin and makeup Institute of Arizona. So which ones the best of the best?! =D

Enroll at Academy of Aesthetics & Skin Sciences and receive %10 off total price of $5675, which comes out to $5175!! Call us now!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.