CIDESCO Certified Esthetician from Seoul, Korea - transferable to US or Virginia Esthetician License?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jinny in Arlington, Virginia

75 months ago

Hello,

I am a CIDESCO certified Esthetician from Seoul, Korea and am trying to find out if my license is tranferable to a Virginia or DC esthetician's license?

In addition, is there a CIDESCO network of practioners/SPAs that I can contact.

Thanks in advance,

Jinny

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fyi in South Hill, Virginia

74 months ago

Va does not accept out of the country credentials.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

moontide in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

Jinny in Arlington, Virginia said: Hello,

I am a CIDESCO certified Esthetician from Seoul, Korea and am trying to find out if my license is tranferable to a Virginia or DC esthetician's license?

In addition, is there a CIDESCO network of practioners/SPAs that I can contact.

Thanks in advance,

Jinny

Jinny from whatI understand having a CIDESCO allows you to work anywhere in the world. Congratulations on your diploma!If I were you I would check on line to narrow down the spas(if any) that use CIDESCO holders exclusively.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amruta in Plano, Texas

35 months ago

moontide in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Jinny from whatI understand having a CIDESCO allows you to work anywhere in the world. Congratulations on your diploma!If I were you I would check on line to narrow down the spas(if any) that use CIDESCO holders exclusively.

Hi Jinny, I did my Cidesco from India and right now I am in Texas. Are u sure Cidesco will not require any other license to work as a esty. pls let me know my mail Id is Amruta_yadav@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tanya in Plano, Texas

24 months ago

Amruta in Plano, Texas said: Hi Jinny, I did my Cidesco from India and right now I am in Texas. Are u sure Cidesco will not require any other license to work as a esty. pls let me know my mail Id is Amruta_yadav@yahoo.com

Hi Amruta,

I will greatly appreciate if you can share your experience of getting your license (CIDESCO)from India to Plano Texas. It will be of great help to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.