Does anyone know of a good line of facial peels??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Shannen Mae in Marysville, Washington

66 months ago

I carry the Dermalogica skin care line, but they really don't have peels and I was wanting to start doing facial peels. What is a good line to look into that has great facial peels that are safe but very effective!? Oh and I also use the Glominerals and I know they have peels, has anyone used those and if so, what is your thought on the Glo peels? : ) Thank you so much for your help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

NUMMERMILK in Milroy, Indiana

66 months ago

P.C.A PHYSICIANS CHOICE OF ARIZONA HAS A GREAT LINE OF LEAVE ON PEELS. IF YOUR USING DERMALOGICA THEN YOU WILL LOVE THE PEELS EASY TO CUSTOMIZE TO DIFFERENT CLIENTELLE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

KimbersBimbers in Seattle, Washington

66 months ago

The spa that I work at uses Glymed peels. We also retail their products. I'm not an esthetician, but I work front desk. It's worth a look. Glymed's products are nice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

Three that I would recommend looking into is:

PCA
Glymed
Rhonda Allison

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gym Diva 48 in Maplewood, New Jersey

30 months ago

Emerson. All natural products. Clarity is also pretty good and easy to use.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Newnan, Georgia

29 months ago

It is worth checking out Cosmedix. It is a cosmeceutical line that is all natural..beyond that...it is chirally correct. Look that up, worth the read. Short term..it has been purified in the lab to take out all inflammatory and irratating ingredients.

Please get away from Dermalogica as soon as possible. Not only is it sold in stores to the consumers now, but it is your very basic line that does not offer great results. Sounds like that is what you are looking for with peels.

Cosmedix peels are gentle without causing harm to the skin. It is all about getting the skin to function properly like it did when we were young, not destroying the barrier function before repair starts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hana in Summerville, South Carolina

28 months ago

I love P.C.A they have great education with their company and are self neutralizing, so you layer on and go. (Though my only other peel experience is using bioelements and I really hated have to wash the face off to neutralize a peel) You control the depth with layers and they teach you how many layers to use for each peel depending on your client's conditions, sensitivity and if you are in a spa or medical setting, and I love the vitamin booster (can be added to any peel including sensi peel for the most sensitive skins).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.