ESTHETICIAN EXAM HELP WITH MILADY TESTING & PIVOT POINT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 847)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

SANDYESTEHTICIAN in Fort Mohave, Arizona

65 months ago

I HAVE PRACTICE TEST THAT WILL HELP YOU PASS THE STATE BOARD ESTHETICIAN EXAM THE STATE BOARD EXAM IS MADE UP OF INFORMATION TAKEN FROM MILADY & PIVOT POINT STUDY GUIDES. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE E-MAIL AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (284) / No (47) Reply - Report abuse

Randall Tussing in Las Vegas, Nevada

65 months ago

I went to school in 2006 and after school i life changes and was able to take my test well let me correct that i took the test and passed the practical with like 97% but i didn't pass the written. and because of sacristans in my life I was unable to take the written over. But now I'm ready to get my life stared and so excideed.. But i scared s**t less sorry of my languae, Please let me know asap if you can help me in anyway!!! Thank you my name is randall(guy's name but I'm a girl)LOL!! Well my email is lovemyskin@ymail.com. any help I will forever be grateful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

nancy j reed-gates in clearfield, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

SANDYESTEHTICIAN in Fort Mohave, Arizona said: I HAVE PRACTICE TEST THAT WILL HELP YOU PASS THE STATE BOARD ESTHETICIAN EXAM THE STATE BOARD EXAM IS MADE UP OF INFORMATION TAKEN FROM MILADY & PIVOT POINT STUDY GUIDES. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE E-MAIL AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION.

Dear Sandy Estehtician:

I am getting prepared to take my exam for state esthetics in Pennsylvania. I can not find the pivot point study guide for purchase. It is out of stock and there is no indication that the book will become available. Any suggestions? what Milady's version and year of print did you use to study for the exam?

thank you

nancy j

vzevzcar@verizon.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

j vee in los angeles, California

64 months ago

SANDYESTEHTICIAN in Fort Mohave, Arizona said: I HAVE PRACTICE TEST THAT WILL HELP YOU PASS THE STATE BOARD ESTHETICIAN EXAM THE STATE BOARD EXAM IS MADE UP OF INFORMATION TAKEN FROM MILADY & PIVOT POINT STUDY GUIDES. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE E-MAIL AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION.

Hi Sandy! please help me pass my test. can you please send me your practice test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SANDY HUM in Fort Mohave, Arizona

64 months ago

Suzie5.6 in Fort Huachuca, Arizona said: I take the written on Monday the 30th and practical on April 6th. I would welcome any help.

I CAN OFFER YOU THIS I CAN SEND YOU THE PRACTICE TESTS THAT I PAID 31.00 FOR FOR THE COST OF UPS SHIPPING & 15.00 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IT HELPED ME. IS STUDIED FOR A WEEK ABOUT 2HRS A DAY SOMETIMES MORE ON WEEKENDS AND AT NIGHT. I ALSO TOOK MY PRACTICAL I CAN GIVE YOU HELP ON THAT MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER YOU CAN NOT SANITIZED YOUR HANDS ENOUGH, IF YOUR HANDS FEEL LIKE YOUR SKIN IS COMING OFF DURING YOUR TEST THAN YOU CAN PROBABLY PASS YOU TEST. LOL:) BUT I CAN HELP WITH SOME INFO WITH THAT I JUST GOT MY LICSENSE LAST WEEK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Silvia in Salt Lake City, Utah

64 months ago

Hi Sandy, thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with us.
I have been studying for the CA State board esthetician written exam through Milady s book and their website practicing on line test.
Can u give me any other source to practice more tests.Tks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SANDY HUM in Fort Mohave, Arizona

64 months ago

Silvia in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Hi Sandy, thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with us.
I have been studying for the CA State board esthetician written exam through Milady s book and their website practicing on line test.
Can u give me any other source to practice more tests.Tks.

DID YOU TRY GOING TO WWW.STATEBOARDQUIZ.COM IT IS FREE AND IT HELPS FOR CA TESTING:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Viraj M. Parikh in Cleveland, Ohio

64 months ago

Can you e-mail that test to me please. my name is Viraj and my e-mail adress is: mparikh@pcrow.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Viraj M Parikh in Cleveland, Ohio

64 months ago

Is practice test same for every state? I am in Ohio is it different then California please et me know so that I can purchase that from you.

Thank yo

Viraj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Silvia in Salt Lake City, Utah

64 months ago

SANDY HUM in Fort Mohave, Arizona said: DID YOU TRY GOING TO WWW.STATEBOARDQUIZ.COM IT IS FREE AND IT HELPS FOR CA TESTING:)

Hi Sandy, thank you very much for your help.
Can I have your cd study guides as well?
Let me know how I could send u the money.
Have a great day.

Viraj M Parikh in Cleveland, Ohio

64 months ago

Sorry: I have typed he wrong e-mail adress. My question was that the Practice test is same for every state? If it is different for different state please let meknowso that I can make up my mind to buy off you.

Thank you

Viraj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

samara in San Diego, California

64 months ago

Suzie5.6 in Fort Huachuca, Arizona said: I take the written on Monday the 30th and practical on April 6th. I would welcome any help.

yes, need help, did not pass the practic yesterday, soooo sad

64 months ago

Please help, did not pass the practice tset yesterday. my email is sherwatsiery@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

SANDY HUM in Fort Mohave, Arizona said: I CAN OFFER YOU THIS I CAN SEND YOU THE PRACTICE TESTS THAT I PAID 31.00 FOR FOR THE COST OF UPS SHIPPING & 15.00 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IT HELPED ME. IS STUDIED FOR A WEEK ABOUT 2HRS A DAY SOMETIMES MORE ON WEEKENDS AND AT NIGHT. I ALSO TOOK MY PRACTICAL I CAN GIVE YOU HELP ON THAT MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER YOU CAN NOT SANITIZED YOUR HANDS ENOUGH, IF YOUR HANDS FEEL LIKE YOUR SKIN IS COMING OFF DURING YOUR TEST THAN YOU CAN PROBABLY PASS YOU TEST. LOL:) BUT I CAN HELP WITH SOME INFO WITH THAT I JUST GOT MY LICSENSE LAST WEEK.

Please help, did not pass my est practice test yesterday, soooo sad. my emil sherwatsiery2yahoo.com

Ariana in Peoria, Arizona

64 months ago

Hi Sandy, im taking my theory exam on monday april 13th is my last day i can take it because its going to be a year. may i please buy the practice exam from you? i live in Arizona, i can pick it up and pay u? send u check or however you would like!

email: avega3@asu.edu

kaila in Chandler, Arizona

64 months ago

go to PCSHQ.com and look at the updated bulliten they tell you everything they are looking for and exactly how they will read it.

www.nictesting.org/CIBs%20illustrations%20instructions%20forms/English/PracticalCIBs/CIBEnglishPracticalEsthetics.pdf

this was what i saved from the site for my test on march 23rd, i just practiced with that and i passed.

now just nervous for my written test. miladys.com is where you can study for that i think its maybe $20 to get a registration and you can review there material and take as many practice test you want.

sarah in Fresno, California

64 months ago

what the hell happen to the milady site practice tests!!

jesslynn.hagy@yahoo.com in Dana Point, California

64 months ago

j vee in los angeles, California said: Hi Sandy! please help me pass my test. can you please send me your practice test?

Hi there i would love to be sent a copy.
my email is jesslynn.hagy@yahoo.com

jesslynn.hagy@yahoo.com in Dana Point, California

64 months ago

samara in San Diego, California said: Please help, did not pass my est practice test yesterday, soooo sad. my emil sherwatsiery2yahoo.com

i would love a copy jesslynn.hagy@yahoo.com

Trish in Yorktown, Virginia

64 months ago

Anyone here taken the Virginia Esthetic Boards theory and practical? This is the first year offering and wanted to get a head's up on what to expect.

Wendy Kritzer in Colleyville, Texas

64 months ago

Please send me info twouters@tx.rr.com -THANK YOU!!!

SKYE in Phoenix, Arizona

63 months ago

YES, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD STUDY TO PASS THE STATE BROAD TEST FOR NURSING AID, CNA
MY E-MAIL IS yamece3@yahoo.com, my name is skye

Trish in Yorktown, Virginia

63 months ago

Are the boards pretty much the same in every state?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

javetta in Pflugerville, Texas

63 months ago

SANDY HUM in Fort Mohave, Arizona said: I HAVE TO SEND THEM VIA UPS TO MUCH TO E-MAIL YOU PAY 15$ FOR THE TEST PLUS THE SHIPPING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Are you sending all the tests or just a few? I would like to get a copy of all the tests. My email address is javettabradley@yahoo.com

Silvia in Alhambra, California

63 months ago

SANDY HUM in Fort Mohave, Arizona said: I HAVE TO SEND THEM VIA UPS TO MUCH TO E-MAIL YOU PAY 15$ FOR THE TEST PLUS THE SHIPPING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Hi Sandy,
Could u please send your material that u have to me?
My California exams are on May 11th.
Thank you so much for your great help.
s_quintella@hotmail.com

lynne Rietman in San Jose, California

63 months ago

j vee in los angeles, California said: Hi Sandy! please help me pass my test. can you please send me your practice test?

Hi ..can you email me the practice test?..I am taking it this month....`i would really appreciate the help...thanks

tbisquit in Avondale, Arizona

63 months ago

Hi Sandy, I am also in need of help passing my State Board Theory test. At the Skin & Makeuo Institute we only used Miladay's. I have been online @ Milady's and know it inside-out. I am told to check out Pivot. Please help me & Thanks so much if you can!! I was planning on taking my test on Friday, the 8th of May.

vzevzcar@verizon.net in Altoona, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

Trish in Yorktown, Virginia said: Are the boards pretty much the same in every state?

How does one get in touch with Sandy or other esthetic person versed in the written portion of the esthetic exam. I am scheduled to take mine soon. thank you.

nancy
vzevzcar@verizon.net

Julia in Croydon, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

Hi. I had taken my boards in PA and passed the practical and failed the written test twice. Now I have to take both tests over again. Any info about the written test for PA would be much appreciated. I am trying to get ready to take the tests over again! thank you!!
Julia
macgrl80@yahoo.com

cheryl armbruster in Scottsdale, Arizona

63 months ago

I am thinking about moving to hawaii and would like to get my aesthetic license. I am presently licensed in AZ and have been for 3 years. Can you please e-mail me with info. regarding hawaii testing. cheryl2832@hotmail.com. Thx

Joni in Celina, Ohio

63 months ago

This would be wonderful!! Thank you soooo much!!!

Foreigner Esthetician in Alhambra, California

63 months ago

Hi everybody, I just passed in the both exams.
I had to study for 2 months full time, because I finished my school 12 years ago and it was outside of USA.
My sugestions for good sources of study are the follow:
1)*Milady's book+questions on line;*********
2)Pink book, u can buy it at Western State Kit;(for foreigners like me is the best, it comes with 600 questions)*************
3)StateBoardhelp.com
4)Stateboardquiz.com FREE
5)DVD(watch it over,over, over and over because it shows u ecxatly what u should do during the practical exam.I bought mine at Western State Kit;
P.S. I took a Private Demo class, but if u watch the DVD u don't need to spend money with the Private class, also u can go and see the free demo class that the company offers in Whittier I liked better;
6)I rented the kit at the same as above;
I think it was more difficult just because I was nervous during the written one, but I got 100% correct of the test.
The practical exam, the proctors were fine, they tried to let us feel calmer, kind of imposible, but they were pretty nice.
I spent a good money with DVD, books and websites fees, if u are short with money stick to items 1, 2 and 5.
Study everything, anatomy, chemistry, make up, a lot about sanitation and desinfection, vits, herbs, cosmetics etc.
Don't sabotage yourself, study, study and study.
Watch the DVD many times and try to practice before the test.
Read every single comments in this forum, just disregard that the proctors are tough.

P.S. I don't work to any company mentioned above, I am just trying to help everybody.
Please, don't ask me about the questions that I had in the exam, because each computer will have different questions, u have to study.
Good luck to everybody.
Ask to the presence of the Angels during the exam, they will help u a lot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

relaxingminds in Memphis, Tennessee

63 months ago

If anyone has the Milady Standard Comprehensive Training for Estheticians State Board exam review questions in word or pdf format. Please let me know. I really do not want to type all those questions. I have the book. If you know of any websites that it in a form other than a printed book, please let me know as well. I am a Licensed Aesthetician in school to be an Esthetics Instructor and would love to create banks for students to test from.

Thanks
Taj

dina in München, Germany

63 months ago

Hi everybody, hi foreigner esthetician!
I have some questions for you:
-I had my study as estethician in Europe
-I`ll move to California in september from Europe and I intend to work as an esthetician. Probably I have to do this exam, that`s why I want to buy the books you mentioned. Can you tell me the code, so that I can order them in Internet?
Or, do you want to sell me all the material you used to learn ?

Foreign Esthetician in Alhambra, California

63 months ago

Hi, I would love to give u more information.
Give me your email address that we can exchange more details.
Tks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dina in München, Germany

63 months ago

Wow, what a pleasant surprise, your quick answer.
I`d gladly took with you.
My e mail is argotelul@yahoo.de

anjum in Rolling Meadows, Illinois

63 months ago

i really need help im taking my test very soon.......my email is a_darakshan@hotmail.com

cupcayke24 in Las Vegas, Nevada

63 months ago

can you please help me

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joni in Celina, Ohio

63 months ago

Can you please send me the same info. Thanks!! jonidennis@yahoo.com

Timberley in Nashville, Tennessee

62 months ago

Hi! I am in Tennessee and I am going to test next week, We used Milady book only.Can you email me any tips or answers to anything? Thanks, I am so bad at tests but so good hands on. I dont want to fail this test, Thanks, Timberley

traceymc in Maryland

62 months ago

Hi Sandy,

Can you please email me the test you have? I am taking my test tomorrow! Thanks.... traceymc4@yahoo.com

mayuri26 in Madison, Wisconsin

62 months ago

hi my name is mayuri, and i live in Madison wisconsin, and i just got my result i failed in theory exam, so i have to give again, so can u pls help me out with my test, i read lots of blog about u in this website hope u can help me out, english is my 3ed language so its little bit hard for me to pass my theory exam, so pls if u can help me out, my E-mail address is mayuri26@gmail.com, i will wait for ur answer.
thanks so much
mayuri

mayuri26 in Madison, Wisconsin

62 months ago

sorry i forgot to write u that i m an esthetician.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rachel schroeder in Jefferson City, Missouri

62 months ago

I am looking for free study guides to help me pass my esthetics written/theory exam. i failed the first time and would like to be confident enough in the material to retake it quickly.
thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

vzevzcar@verizon.net in Clearfield, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

SANDY HUM in Fort Mohave, Arizona said: WHAT STATE ARE YOU TAKING THE TEST IN?

Pennsylvania--I have taken the practical--no test score as yet--although, i really did not encounter any problems. I believe that I passed. Now I need to schedule and take the theory. The theory part is what I would like to have information to prepare.

nancy
vzevzcar@verizon.net

shellybelly314@yahoo.com in Massapequa, New York

62 months ago

yes i need help i take my written on monday the 15th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nancy in Clearfield, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

vzevzcar@verizon.net in Clearfield, Pennsylvania said: Pennsylvania--I have taken the practical--no test score as yet--although, i really did not encounter any problems. I believe that I passed. Now I need to schedule and take the theory. The theory part is what I would like to have information to prepare.

nancy
vzevzcar@verizon.net

pennsylvania

Dee in Salt Lake City, Utah

62 months ago

I'll take any help you have.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nancy in Clearfield, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

nancy j reed-gates in clearfield, Pennsylvania said: Dear Sandy Estehtician:

I am getting prepared to take my exam for state esthetics in Pennsylvania. I can not find the pivot point study guide for purchase. It is out of stock and there is no indication that the book will become available. Any suggestions? what Milady's version and year of print did you use to study for the exam?

thank you

nancy j

I studied the milady's standard esthetics fundamentals--10th edition. I believe the year of print was October 09, 2008.

pj in Boise, Idaho

62 months ago

Hi Sandy,

Can you help me with the practice test too?

Thank you!

deegadoo@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.