Esthetician Test in TX

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

faladdu in Mckinney, Texas

24 months ago

I was a licensed esthetician in Chicago. I moved to TX two months ago and need help with the test!! I'm not sure where to start from or how to study. It's been 3 years since I last took the test. Any tips?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nikki K in Houston in Cypress, Texas

24 months ago

I recently graduated from esthetician school her in Texas, and I've taken this written test twice and failed. I've been studying like crazy! I'm attempting to take it again on Thursday, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice?

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

24 months ago

Nikki K in Houston in Cypress, Texas said: I recently graduated from esthetician school her in Texas, and I've taken this written test twice and failed. I've been studying like crazy! I'm attempting to take it again on Thursday, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice?

Have you talked to your school?

faladdu in Mckinney, Texas

24 months ago

Nikki you are scaring me now! Do you know why you failed? Did you feel like the questions were hard?

Tlee in Pearland, Texas

19 months ago

faladdu in Mckinney, Texas said: Nikki you are scaring me now! Do you know why you failed? Did you feel like the questions were hard?

Have you done the test yet?I moved from Nevada and haven't done mine for 3 years either..Looking for a study group if there is one!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.