Galvanic VS. Ultrasonic

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jeanniedd in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

9 months ago

I'm trying to decide whether I should invest money in a Galvanic machine or a Ultrasonic machine. The Galvanic Machine is more commonly used, but salt solution is needed to perform desincrustation. People who have metal filling in the teeth might experience a metal taste.
I heard the Ultrasonic does the same job as the Galvanic and the application might be simpler. I only need one of them. What would be your recommendation?

By the way, does anyone use Galvanic/Ultrasonic machine and high-frequency machine? I appreciate any comments.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TC in Frisco, Texas

9 months ago

Have you thought about a multifunction machine? The mulifunction machines comes with galvanic and high frequency. Galvanic and Ultrasound is somewhat similar. Galvanic typically is used on clients with oily skin. As far as Ultrasound, it's great with all skin types because it tones, lifts, tightens, performs a deep clean. Galvanic is is a constant and direct current so it uses electricity. Ultrasound/ultrasonic does not use electricity but the terms refers to a frequency that is above the range of sound audible to the human ear. So it uses noninvasive sound waves to create results-oriented treatments.

In my own opinion I would get a multifunction machine and an Ultrasound. Hope this information helps you in any way!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

Thanks for your advice. Because both Galvanic and Ultrasonic are somewhat similar. I ordered a multifunction machine with the Ultrasonic component. I was also advice by the educator from the skin care line that I used. In order to have the positive ion work on the Ultrasonic, I need to purchase an alkaline cleanser. I need to use water soluble based product for the negative ion to infuse the product into the skin. Do you have any suggestion on that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

Update

I bought the Ultrasonic machine. Does anyone have recommendation of what cleanser and gel that should be used? Please include the brand and the purpose of the use. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.