Getting ahead...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 151)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Host

What is the best training for becoming a hirable esthetician? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective esthetician?

What do non-traditional career paths look like?

Reply - Report abuse

Racquel in Mt Laurel, New Jersey

100 months ago

Just peeking at these answers if I could...new here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

michele phelan in san francisco, California

86 months ago

Hello,
I have been a licensed esthetician for over twenty year, spa business owner as well as a current esthetician and CIDESCO educator, multi published skin care writer and registered aromatherapist.
I encourage my students to always stay abreast of the latest treatments, products, ingredients and machines available. In this ever progressive industry it is essential. Taking post graduate education classes on the above is benefical as well as reading industry trade journals. Sales of skin care products is just as important as services, both for the health and maintainence of your client's skin and for your bottom line. Taking classes in sales and product knowledge, also priceless.
There are many directions you can go with an esthetician license today eg: sales, salon, spa, medi spa, make up artistry, education, to name a few.
Hope this has been somewhat helpful. Interested in post graduate training, feel free to contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No Reply - Report abuse

Briana

86 months ago

Certifications in superficial chemical peels and microderm help since they are in demand right now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Santa Rosa, California

86 months ago

michele phelan in san francisco, California said: Hello,
I have been a licensed esthetician for over twenty year, spa business owner as well as a current esthetician and CIDESCO educator, multi published skin care writer and registered aromatherapist.
I encourage my students to always stay abreast of the latest treatments, products, ingredients and machines available. In this ever progressive industry it is essential. Taking post graduate education classes on the above is benefical as well as reading industry trade journals. Sales of skin care products is just as important as services, both for the health and maintainence of your client's skin and for your bottom line. Taking classes in sales and product knowledge, also priceless.
There are many directions you can go with an esthetician license today eg: sales, salon, spa, medi spa, make up artistry, education, to name a few.
Hope this has been somewhat helpful. Interested in post graduate training, feel free to contact me.

I am looking into medical aesthetics as well. I am currently attending a junior college and was wondering if I should go through the nursing program to become a medical aestetician? Would it be a waste of time or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Saima Aslam in Toronto, Ontario

85 months ago

Hi michele i am an esthetician.I am interested in post graduate training.I am located in canada.Please advise me.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Saima Aslam in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi michele i am an esthetician.I am interested in post graduate training.I am located in canada.Please advise me.

Thanks

Hi Saima,
Let me ask you this, how long have you been licensed and are you also licensed in the USA and what type of post graduate training are you looking into?
I believe there is CIDESCO training in or around Toronto but that program may be a little long and pricey for what you are looking for. Let me know if you are interested in one day training programs for certification and I will see what I can come up with.

You can contact me directly at conceptsmmp@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Michele

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Jennifer in Santa Rosa, California said: I am looking into medical aesthetics as well. I am currently attending a junior college and was wondering if I should go through the nursing program to become a medical aestetician? Would it be a waste of time or not?

Hi jennifer,
Are you a licensed esthetician now? If you are, you can take post graduate training courses in medical esthetics training, there are several facilities in the bay area that offer this. If you are a professional esthetician who has been in the industry for over three years you can also challenge the CIDESCO test. CIDESCO at this time is considered the highest level in esthetics that one can attain. There is a one week training course that will help you to prepare for it. If you pass the test the certification is considered quite prestigious and is highly regarded in our industry by all.
I have students who have become CIDESCO certified and want to go on to nursing school to become nurse practioners so that they can incorporate esthetics with nursing have there own practice, give botox injections, restalyn and so on. Although, you can be soley an esthetican and own a spa, salon, medi spa and practice esthetics within the scope of california law ( no injections or invasive procedures). You can contact me directly at conceptsmmp@yahoo.com if you have any more questions. Hope this has helped..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Faith in Hayward, California

84 months ago

Hi Michele, I am very interested in becoming an esthetician. Do you know of any schools in the bay area that I should look into? Schools that accept fianancial aid would be best because I am also a full time student getting my business degree. Thank you so much.

84 months ago

Faith in Hayward, California said: Hi Michele, I am very interested in becoming an esthetician. Do you know of any schools in the bay area that I should look into? Schools that accept fianancial aid would be best because I am also a full time student getting my business degree. Thank you so much.

Hello,
I would recommend Ms Marty's in SF. Their educators are among the most knowledgeable and respected in the industry. They have the CIDESCO program and have an extremely high passing rate for state board. For more info you can contact me at conceptsmmp@yahoo.com.

Master Esty in Akron, Ohio

84 months ago

I would also reccommend Ms Marty's in SF! I'm from Ohio and went out there five years ago to get my training. I am so glad I went there, as the education was far superior to that of anything I could've found in this area. I regret not being able to stay longer to do the CIDESCO but I am still interested in the program and would fly out there just to do the prep class for testing. Excellent school, can't say enough good things about it.

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

83 months ago

Jennifer in Santa Rosa, California said: I am looking into medical aesthetics as well. I am currently attending a junior college and was wondering if I should go through the nursing program to become a medical aestetician? Would it be a waste of time or not?

You do not need to go through nursing to be a Medical Esty. Matter of fact, there is no such thing. What makes you a Medical esthetician is the fact that you are working for a doctor. Otherwise, you must use the term Clinical Esthetician.

However, most physician's which I talk to prefer that the esty is also an RN. I know many who have actually paid for their RN's to go to cosmetology school since it's only an average of 600 hours.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

charlene in Las Vegas, Nevada

83 months ago

Do you know of any good schools for esthetics here in nevada? do you reccomend any? and also,any advice, im interested in spa services, and owning my own spa some day? any good books?

Deni in Marietta, Georgia

83 months ago

I am in need of a career change. I worked as a medical assistant during college back in the late '70's. Once I finished school, I enjoyed a business career. Now I am a mature person of 50, I am interested in becoming an esthetician in a medical environment: plastic surgery, etc. I want to help other baby boomers stay vital and carry their age with grace and beauty. Can one recommend the best school in the Atlanta area of GA. How would I prep for this career?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

rachel in Santa Clara, California

83 months ago

I am wondering where to attend post graduate school in the bay area?

Dreaming in Calgary, Alberta

83 months ago

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a complete career change. I work as an Oil and Gas Assistant right now, and worked in the Banking Industry for over 10 years. Working in a Surgeons office, Spa clinic, working with skin and lasers has always been an intrest to me. I found this website, and am now having second thoughts. It appears to me that once completion of RN, and then completion of Esthetics i might not be able to find work. I have been looking at jobs in this field, but they have come up short here in Calgary. Can anyone give me some advise???

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Connie in San Jose, California

83 months ago

Hi Michele,

I was wondering which licenses are required to open a spa in California that focuses primarily on facials and various skin treatments. Can someone licensed as an RN open a spa without any additional licenses? Thanks for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

char in Las Vegas, Nevada

83 months ago

does anybody know what school in las vegas is the best for the esthetics program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Carol

83 months ago

I have a full cosmetology license and grandfathered into esthetics, I have been a nail technician for 25 years and now am finding that I NEED a change. I want to learn facials, would love to acheive the CIDESCO cert. I do not want to go through the entire program with a school again. Where should I go to learn facials?

82 months ago

for advanced esthetic,medical esthetic and basic esthetic topics you can check out Concepts institute of Advanced Esthetics in SSF. www.conceptsinstitute.com

82 months ago

Connie in San Jose, California said: Hi Michele,

I was wondering which licenses are required to open a spa in California that focuses primarily on facials and various skin treatments. Can someone licensed as an RN open a spa without any additional licenses? Thanks for your help.

Hello,
In order to be able to open a spa in California you will need a license from the state board of cosmetology as well as a business license. Check with the California State Board to see if you need a operators license. I do not believe you need an operators license unless you plan to perform services. All operators must possess an esthetician license however. For more info please email me at conceptsmmp@yahoo.com or go to www.conceptsinstitute.com
Thanks,
Michele

82 months ago

Carol said: I have a full cosmetology license and grandfathered into esthetics, I have been a nail technician for 25 years and now am finding that I NEED a change. I want to learn facials, would love to acheive the CIDESCO cert. I do not want to go through the entire program with a school again. Where should I go to learn facials?

You can check out www.conceptsinstitute.com

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

In order to be able to open a spa in California you will need a license from the state board of cosmetology as well as a business license. Check with the California State Board to see if you need a operators license. I do not believe you need an operators license unless you plan to perform services. All operators must possess an esthetician license however. For more info please email me at conceptsmmp@yahoo.com or go to www.conceptsinstitute.com
Thanks,
Michele

If my memory serves me correctly most states permit you to own a spa. However, you can not manage the spa, direct any cosmetologists unless you posses a cosmetology liscense. So if you owned on as an RN you would still have to hire someone to oversee the day to day operations.

But chewck this out with the state board.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

linda in Chattanooga, Tennessee

82 months ago

hi everyone.. i'm about to graduate from an esthetics program and tn and i'm finding job placement difficult in the area. Our school isn't assiting in placement. I plan to attend a show in the fall, any suggestions?

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

1. Did the school state that they assist new graduates in job placement before you registered for the course?

2. Was it a decision making point that the school made this statement?

3. Exactly what has the school done toward this?

Jeff

Martha Chiriboga in Las Vegas, Nevada

82 months ago

Since CIDESCO is recognized in 33 countries, do you need to study their mother tongue to work in those counties? For example, I only speak English and If I wanted to work in the South of France, do I need to speak French as a pre-requisite in the French spas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Sacramento, California

82 months ago

Martha Chiriboga in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Since CIDESCO is recognized in 33 countries, do you need to study their mother tongue to work in those counties? For example, I only speak English and If I wanted to work in the South of France, do I need to speak French as a pre-requisite in the French spas?

Of course

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Mary,
I was actually directing this question to Michelle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Martha Chiriboga in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Mary,
I was actually directing this question to Michelle.

Hi,
It is beneficial to be able to speak the language of the country. However I have had CIDESCO graduates work in other countries at American owned spas knowing very little of their langauge. It is individual and is very much dependent on the spa that you wish to work for. If you have a spa in mind that you would like to work for in the South of France it may be beneficial to check with that spa.
Michele

82 months ago

Michele,
Thanks for the quick reply.

Please help me decide which CIDESCO school to choose. I'm certain that I don't have enough reserves to live in San Francisco, so Miss Marty's is out of my league. A roommie/share is $1K/month!!!!!!

I need to attend of the two CIDESCO schools in Missouri.

www.merrelluniversity.edu/

OR

www.hair-skin-nails.com/

I called San Francisco, and a lady there said that Miss Marty's owner knew the owner from the second choice - Mrs. Cohoon, and her school also offers 1500 vs.1200 hours. The Merrelluniversity location charges $8,030 for 1200 hours.

It appears as though Mrs. Cohoon also teaches aromatherapy as their specialty.

Your thoughts are important since you seem to be a guru. I don't mind living in either Independence or Jeff City, MO.

Thanks,
MC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jesse in Brunswick, Maine

82 months ago

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas said: You do not need to go through nursing to be a Medical Esty. Matter of fact, there is no such thing. What makes you a Medical esthetician is the fact that you are working for a doctor. Otherwise, you must use the term Clinical Esthetician.

However, most physician's which I talk to prefer that the esty is also an RN. I know many who have actually paid for their RN's to go to cosmetology school since it's only an average of 600 hours.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

I am currently an RN, interested in going into esthetics. What would you recommend I do?
Thanks,
Jesse

82 months ago

I know your question was directed at Jeff, but I'll give you my two dinari:

if you want to become an aesthetician, go to the BEST of the BEST and become a:

CIDESCO Diplomat

www.ncacares.org/esthetics/CIDESCO.cfm

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

Jesse in Brunswick, Maine said: I am currently an RN, interested in going into esthetics. What would you recommend I do?
Thanks,
Jesse

If you will email me and tell me a little about what you want to do as a medical aesthetician, I can probably give you the info you need.

aaea@earthlink.net

Jeff

Chanelle. in Pensacola, Florida

82 months ago

I am working towards my estheticians license in florida, can anyone tell me if they know what i would need to do to be an esthetician in toronto? like how many hours i would need and stuff like that.

Thank you.

Georgeann in Doylestown, Ohio

82 months ago

Carol said: I have a full cosmetology license and grandfathered into esthetics, I have been a nail technician for 25 years and now am finding that I NEED a change. I want to learn facials, would love to acheive the CIDESCO cert. I do not want to go through the entire program with a school again. Where should I go to learn facials?

Carol,
a great start for you would be a Bioelement Leaarning center the have 6 locations in the US. they have amazing classes and you can start with skin week one and two this will give you enough knowledge to get you started.
Georgeann

Diana in Nampa, Idaho

82 months ago

Michele,

Hope you're loving life in the Bay Area. I just left there several months ago to go to esthy school in Portland, OR. My hopes are that I made a good career move.
My question concerns writing. How did you begin becoming a published skin care writer? For which publications do you write? Do you love it? I have a B.A.in journalism and would love to integrate writing and esthetics somehow. Don't quite know where to start.
Any info would be great!
Here's my e-mail address: vertigoon@hotmail.com

Many thanks,

Diana

Shea in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

82 months ago

This is an encouragement to those who are interested in becoming a successful Esthetician is to continue to educate onself.

Sonya in Grifton, North Carolina

81 months ago

I am going to be moving to Las Vegas next fall when my husband gets of out the military. I was planning on applying to the Aveda Institute in Las Vegas for Esthesiology. My mother is a cosmetologist, and told me this is a very great school, but there are a few people from Las Vegas posting, and no one has recommended it. Can anyone tell me why? Is it not as good of a school as I hear? Any and all information would be helpful. Thank you.

81 months ago

rachel in Santa Clara, California said: I am wondering where to attend post graduate school in the bay area?

You CAN CHECK OUT CONCEPTS INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED ESTHETICS WWW.CONCEPTSINSTITUTE.COM

81 months ago

Martha Chiriboga in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Michele,
Thanks for the quick reply.

Please help me decide which CIDESCO school to choose. I'm certain that I don't have enough reserves to live in San Francisco, so Miss Marty's is out of my league. A roommie/share is $1K/month!!!!!!

I need to attend of the two CIDESCO schools in Missouri.

www.merrelluniversity.edu/

OR

www.hair-skin-nails.com/

I called San Francisco, and a lady there said that Miss Marty's owner knew the owner from the second choice - Mrs. Cohoon, and her school also offers 1500 vs.1200 hours. The Merrelluniversity location charges $8,030 for 1200 hours.

It appears as though Mrs. Cohoon also teaches aromatherapy as their specialty.

Your thoughts are important since you seem to be a guru. I don't mind living in either Independence or Jeff City, MO.

Thanks,
MC

Hi,
Unfortunately I am not familar with the educators at the facilites you are looking at. You may want to schedule an appointment to sit in on a class or two at each institution and that may give you an idea of which school to choose. Also ask the school for professional and student alumni recommendations.
In order for a school to become CIDESCO approved they must pass stringent examinations.

Natalie in San Mateo, California

81 months ago

Does anyone know if Ms. Marty's in San Francisco would be a good decision to make to attend C.I.D.E.S.C.O Training? Please advise me?

81 months ago

Natalie in San Mateo, California said: Does anyone know if Ms. Marty's in San Francisco would be a good decision to make to attend C.I.D.E.S.C.O Training? Please advise me?

If a CIDESCO diplomat is what you are looking to become, yes.
Ask to sit in on a class or two and see how you like it.

81 months ago

Natalie in San Mateo, California said: Does anyone know if Ms. Marty's in San Francisco would be a good decision to make to attend C.I.D.E.S.C.O Training? Please advise me?

Natalie,
I wouldn't go to ANY other school but a CIDESCO.com approved school. It's worth it's weight in gold having that CIDESCO diplomat behind your name once you graduate. You also learn a lot more than the other skin care schools because CIDESCO requires at least 1200 clock hours, where most other states require 500-750 clock hours. CIDESCO is the "PhD" of skin care. Go for it!!

I am moving from TX to MO to attend the CIDESCO school in INdependence, MO starting this April!!! There is a CIDESCO school in Houston, but their tuition was $18K....The independence school charges $11K for the same course. And, the apartments are cheap...$400/month for a 1BR (or $300/month for a studio).

Consider relocating to the midwest if money is an issue....! Miss Marty in SF charges $23K for the same course.

Julia To in San Jose, California

81 months ago

Hi Michele,
I got my cosmetologist license in July of last year (8 months ago) and have been working in a spa as an esty ever since then.
Now, I'm wondering what should be my next step if I want to be more successful in this field (make more money). How long should i spend working in this spa before I could actually do something that will actually make me better money. And, do you think that i have to get an esthetician license? Do you think I need to get a nursing degree, or should I take business classes. I guess I'm debating between doing more medical spa or just opening my own business in the future.
Basically, after a few months of working in the spa, now I'm starting to wonder if I will be going somewhere better than this. I just dont know where to go next from here. Hopefuly you can help .. Thanks.

iknowskincarewell in Roselle Park, New Jersey

81 months ago

i'm looking to invest in quality spa equipment
ex: facial bed, steamer and loupe,,
from a conservative point of view would any one you u'z oppose to e-bay?
This would be for my home/office.....
This comment is mainly for indep estheticians/etc............

81 months ago

Julia To in San Jose, California said: Hi Michele,
I got my cosmetologist license in July of last year (8 months ago) and have been working in a spa as an esty ever since then.
Now, I'm wondering what should be my next step if I want to be more successful in this field (make more money). How long should i spend working in this spa before I could actually do something that will actually make me better money. And, do you think that i have to get an esthetician license? Do you think I need to get a nursing degree, or should I take business classes. I guess I'm debating between doing more medical spa or just opening my own business in the future.
Basically, after a few months of working in the spa, now I'm starting to wonder if I will be going somewhere better than this. I just dont know where to go next from here. Hopefuly you can help .. Thanks.

Hello Julia,
It takes time to develop your skill. Eight months working in a Spa is great experience but you are still considered a novice. If you enjoy working in the Spa than stay awhile longer to gain more experience. If you want to gain more advanced esthetic knowledge and the spa you are with does not offer this training you may want to consider taking advanced classes. Prior to opening one's own businss it is always a good idea to know all aspects of the business that you are planning to enter into, build a clientele, and have strong business skills and capital.
If you are interested in learning more advanced esthetic topics you can visit us at www.conceptsinstitute.com.

Let me know if you need further advice!

Dorothy in Mountain View, California

81 months ago

Hello Michele,
I am from Europe and living in Mountain View,CA.I have already M.S. and I decided to start something new- I would like to become an Aesthetician because I was always interested in it.I am trying to find a good school to do a course/licence in bay are(San Jose,San Francisco).As far as now I found there are lots of them and there are different price for courses,ranging $1500-$20K.
1)I learned from previous mails that Ms. Marty's is a good one. Are there any other schools(cheaper)and still good, closer to Mt.View that you can recommend?
2)What is more important nowadays for employers:school that I finish or experience that I have?
3)Finishing Clinical Aesthetician- may I work only for Do's office or can I stay in a Spa or Med Spa field?
4)Which one "Clinical Aesthetician" or "Aesthetician" gives me more job opporunieties/salary?

Thank you in advance for advices,
Dorothy

Interested Observer in California

81 months ago

Martha Chiriboga in Las Vegas, Nevada said:
I wouldn't go to ANY other school but a CIDESCO.com approved school. It's worth it's weight in gold having that CIDESCO diplomat behind your name once you graduate. You also learn a lot more than the other skin care schools because CIDESCO requires at least 1200 clock hours, where most other states require 500-750 clock hours. CIDESCO is the "PhD" of skin care. Go for it!!

...$18K......$11K ... $23K

Martha - are you saying that a CIDESCO diploma makes you more desirable to an employer? How long do you think it will take you to earn back what you paid for school? Do you think that the whole spectrum of a Cidesco class (e.g. body massage, nails) is relevant to most peoples graduation plans?

81 months ago

Interested Observer in CA,

1. Yes, a CIDESCO diplomat will make you more desirable to employers because they will understand from the interview process that you have acquired the additional knowledge (by way of additional clock hours) of skin care. You learn not only to treat the skin, but to reverse some of the damage done by your clients.

I will insist to give the Master Esthetician a free facial as a way to show her/him my skills. She/He will be impressed and pleasantly surprised at my skills that the "two-year experience needed" requirements will be waved.

If you attend a CIDESCO school, you need to make sure that both the theory and practical instructors are CIDESCO diplomates. This is one of the two reasons why I chose to attend the CIDESCO school in MO because they charge a little over $10,250 for their ten month course. I received a full PELL grant for approximately $6K. And a Stafford loan for the balance of $4K.

The cost of living in Independence, MO is cheap! It's a twenty minute drive from Kansas City, MO (literally). I already paid my landlord for the year in rent UPFRONT, which was $4,800/annum for a 560 sq, 1-BR, 1-BA Single, Family Residence - ONE block away from the school (no driving = no gas = no long commute).

The total cost for this school will be $8,800.00 (tuition and board). This money I expect to earn back within the first three months of work.

Additionally, I've learned to apply eyelash extensions and I am charging $200 for a set....I'm in the middle of getting my portfolio uploaded, online, and will be marketing this business to existing beauty salons while I go to school, since applying the eyelashes doesn't require any licensing. I may even have my net cost paid for by applying lashes before I graduate.

I entered into this field knowing that if I don't make "it" as an aesthetician, then I will have no financial duress repaying my school loans working in a different field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

"...Do you think that the whole spectrum of a Cidesco class (e.g. body massage, nails) is relevant to most peoples graduation plans?..."

Indeed, this is my third point. Although, the state board in MO doesn't allow for dual enrollment (you can't be enrolled for two licenses at any one time)...The board doesn't have any qualms about allowing you to take the state board exams for different specialties. So, my CIDESCO school in MO (and the ONLY school that I know allows this) is allowing me to do the following:

1. graduate and take the state board exam for the aesthetican exam.
2. Pay an EXTRA $65.00 payable to the board and take the state board exam for becoming a nail technician.
3. Pay an EXTRA $150 to the board and take the state board exam for becoming a certified massage therapist.

I will have the clock hours for each of these specialties as part of my CIDESCO training. I know of other schools that just want more money for this, but my school WILL NOT charge more money. They are offering the training and the TRANSCRIPT to the state board to proof that as a student one already has the required state clock-hours. I called the CIDESCO schools in CA and the others in MO, TX and MN (six total) and NONE offered this options.

The reason why I think this is a GREAT opportunity is because I get to maximize my educational clock hours for other spa treatments and make money while I develop my young aesthetician business. In other words, I can do a massage session or a nail session in between my facials.

I recommend anyone who is interested in getting serious about this business to go to a CIDESCO school and AFTER graduation, continue your education in the medical esthestics by taking ADVANCE course with either of the following centers:

www.conceptsinstitute.com./Classes.html

www.medicalaesthetics.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.