High Frequency

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 165)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

the lead in Chula Vista, California

87 months ago

First off you shouldn't be using one since you're not a professional. It's jerks like you that will complain cuz u get hurt since ur not trained and then state board takes it away from use because ur stupid for buying one. Unless you have severe acne there is no reason for u 2 use it frequently. U'll just end up dehydrating ur skin. Get ur money back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (87) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Williamston, Michigan

87 months ago

why so angry?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

didi19830@lycos.com in Riverside, California

87 months ago

Because there is a reason why we go to school and become licensed professionals. We know what we're doing and when people who aren't trained get hurt, we get the blame. If you want to use professional machines, get off ur butt and become a professional.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (60) Reply - Report abuse

Kary in Dacula, Georgia

86 months ago

didi19830@lycos.com in Riverside, California said: Because there is a reason why we go to school and become licensed professionals. We know what we're doing and when people who aren't trained get hurt, we get the blame. If you want to use professional machines, get off ur butt and become a professional.

Maybe the smart folks who sale this equipment should limit it to licensed pros if it's so dangerous and the industry is at stake of losing it's esthetitians over consumer complaints. . . get a new job if your so concerned you can't even be cordial. . . most "professionals" offer professional advice before they chew you up and spit you out. . . what a great profile the two of you promote for your colleagues. . .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pam in Austin, Texas

82 months ago

Yes, it buzzes. I suggest you read about Tesla (not the rock band.) He invented the technology. The buzzing sound you are hearing is a result of the electric current. Before you use this machine on anyone I highly recommend that you do some research on the subject. There are some specific techniques and safety procedures that are very important when working on your clients. If you are interested in some classes, email me, I am a licensed instructor and practicing esthetician in Austin Texas. You may be interested in some of my classes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

me in Miami, Florida

82 months ago

I am not a professional, but just like most women that care about their skin I have a HF machine that I use at home. HOWEVER, I did read up on it and got advice from my esthetician before buying one. Just like ADVIL can be abused so can these machines, you as a pro will not get blamed because someone non-pro. used it. If you read the manual of a washing machine it doesn't say you should wash your fruit and veggies in it if you do guess what, you cannot sue the company...and why? Because its called common sense! Good luck to all and lets all try and limit the high-school insults here....depression is the #1 illness today...why pour oil on a fire?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

DEE in Brea, California

81 months ago

WEll yes it will buz...and you have to take your finget=r off the bulb....when its on your skin and as well you need to put a gauze on your face before apply the hf...Makes sure you take off all your jewelry and anything metal...but let me tell you why don't you just let the estheticians do that for you !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

pam in Austin, Texas

81 months ago

There IS an over the counter answer to all of this. Gosh the name is escaping me right now but it's a little box called z something. Costs about $200. I saw an advertisement in Walgreen's of all places. Basically, it's a zapper to kill bacteria. To put it in laypersons's terms, blast the zit! But for all of you high frequency experts out there we know that is not the only use for HF. In fact I like the comment about the gauze. Actually the further away the electrode the more ozone is created. For conditions requiring increased circulation and not bacteria killing, the closer to the skin the better. So if you're dealing with rosacea gauze wouldn't be so good because of the space in between. Now, who wants to delve into pink versus purple?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

road2health in Calgary, Alberta

81 months ago

Interesting dialogue guys...
I sell a product that delivers HF and know about the engineer you refer to as Tesla. There is also much research in European countries about the benefits of ozone on healing wounds and keeping bacteria at bay. We have clinical studies showing positive results not only with acne, but also with sagging skin thinning hair and wrinkles. If using a patented machine, especially one with a dial to adjust the intensity, your exposure is controlled and minimal. And it has gone thrrough rigorous governmental testing to be albe to safely deliver what it says it does! I'd say this is a much better alternative than injecting botulism toxin (BoTox) into the skin or going under the knife! And a positive rather than a negative of "taking clients away" from your business, is to offer your client the opportunity to maintain their results from their facial for a longer time, thus building a great trusting relationship with them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No Reply - Report abuse

Valerie in Austin, Texas

81 months ago

pam in Austin, Texas said: Yes, it buzzes. I suggest you read about Tesla (not the rock band.) He invented the technology. The buzzing sound you are hearing is a result of the electric current. Before you use this machine on anyone I highly recommend that you do some research on the subject. There are some specific techniques and safety procedures that are very important when working on your clients. If you are interested in some classes, email me, I am a licensed instructor and practicing esthetician in Austin Texas. You may be interested in some of my classes.

Hi Pam ,I would be interested in your classes where can I get more information!! Valerie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lyn in Neshanic Station, New Jersey

78 months ago

Many beauty regimes are not rocket science and many of these professionals are in demand for their services simply because people don't have the inclination to perform the service for themselves...they just want to be pampered. Many things are labelled as being for "professionals only" maybe because they are sold at wholesale prices. They may also be labelled this way for fear of being sued in our litigious society. But so long as the user has common sense and can read directions, I doubt very much they need to be "trained" to use a HF!!! But of course all the licensed professionals out there are going to tell you you DO need training. Otherwise, if everybody runs out and buys HFs, wax warmers etc., and does all their beauty stuff at home, these "professionals" will be out of work!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

simplysweet200 in East Lansing, Michigan

78 months ago

Amen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

People who can afford it will still want to be pampered by the services porfessional estheticians provide. Products such as the one I distribute make it affordable for those with problem skin (such as acne) to treat themselves, like you said, on a regular basis rather than the twice weekly sessions recommended. Products such as the HF I distribute also allow the consumer to maintain the results they obtain at the salon for a longer period of time, thus making them feel even better about themselves :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

78 months ago

road2health in Calgary, Alberta said: Interesting dialogue guys...
I sell a product that delivers HF and know about the engineer you refer to as Tesla. There is also much research in European countries about the benefits of ozone on healing wounds and keeping bacteria at bay. We have clinical studies showing positive results not only with acne, but also with sagging skin thinning hair and wrinkles. If using a patented machine, especially one with a dial to adjust the intensity, your exposure is controlled and minimal. And it has gone thrrough rigorous governmental testing to be albe to safely deliver what it says it does! I'd say this is a much better alternative than injecting botulism toxin (BoTox) into the skin or going under the knife! And a positive rather than a negative of "taking clients away" from your business, is to offer your client the opportunity to maintain their results from their facial for a longer time, thus building a great trusting relationship with them!

I would be very interested in seeing copies of these clinical studies. Can you tell me where I can find them or do you have them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

78 months ago

the lead in Chula Vista, California said: First off you shouldn't be using one since you're not a professional. It's jerks like you that will complain cuz u get hurt since ur not trained and then state board takes it away from use because ur stupid for buying one. Unless you have severe acne there is no reason for u 2 use it frequently. U'll just end up dehydrating ur skin. Get ur money back.

Attacking people serves no purpose, especially if you yourself have limited knowledge.

The fact is these machines were first used by the non professional. At one time there so many of them in homes that some cities banned their use during certain hours because of the electrical interferance they caused with AM radio stations when broadcasting during Family Hours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Megan in Carlsbad, California

74 months ago

road2health in Calgary, Alberta said: People who can afford it will still want to be pampered by the services porfessional estheticians provide. Products such as the one I distribute make it affordable for those with problem skin (such as acne) to treat themselves, like you said, on a regular basis rather than the twice weekly sessions recommended. Products such as the HF I distribute also allow the consumer to maintain the results they obtain at the salon for a longer period of time, thus making them feel even better about themselves :)

Interested in purchasing H.F. What kind is best or are they all the same?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

HEllo in Colorado,
There are few machines that can provide the same effect as in a salon (with $7500 machines) as what OxyLift can give you. Go ahead and check out our website at www.faceliftsnaturally.com where you will find all sorts or information on our products and many more!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

74 months ago

road2health in Calgary, Alberta said: HEllo in Colorado,
There are few machines that can provide the same effect as in a salon (with $7500 machines) as what OxyLift can give you. Go ahead and check out our website at www.faceliftsnaturally.com where you will find all sorts or information on our products and many more!

They are basically the same.

The average price of the professional machines is around $200.00.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jennifer in Smyrna, Georgia

72 months ago

I am an esthetician and also very interested in making sure the information I pass along is correct and based on proof. I am searching for literature (not marketing material)that debates and proves if there is a difference in which gas wand is used on the high frequency machines. I have been taught that argon is used with acneic skin and neon is used for stimulation...I have also been taught that it really makes no difference what color your wand is when using high frequency.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

It's been 5 months sine I asked for these clinical studies. Interesting that they are not coming.

jennifer in Smyrna, Georgia

72 months ago

Jeff, I also sell esthetic equipment, train and certify on various equipment and treatments, teach state registered CEU classes and teach at the senior level in an esthetic school----and the biggest problem I run into is the majority of information out there is marketing driven. That is not what I want to be educated on or to educate on with others. I would love to see clinical studies on most of what we have in the "beauty industry"

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

jennifer in Smyrna, Georgia said: Jeff, I also sell esthetic equipment, train and certify on various equipment and treatments, teach state registered CEU classes and teach at the senior level in an esthetic school----and the biggest problem I run into is the majority of information out there is marketing driven. That is not what I want to be educated on or to educate on with others. I would love to see clinical studies on most of what we have in the "beauty industry"

email me and we'll exchange phone numbers. I might be able to help you.

aaea@earthlink.net

Jeff

72 months ago

I apologize for that Jeff, life went into a tailspin and I completely forgot about it... If you go to my website, www.faceliftsnaturally.com you will find a link to the clinical studies you were looking for.
Questions, email me through the link!
Thanks!

Albena in Sacramento, California

72 months ago

I bought one of these machines and I already fell in love with it. I am doing my research however on how to properly use it so I don't abuse it. I have severely oily skin and large deep pores--no topical solution can handle it and I cannot spend thousands of dollars on skin maintance I'm not a millionaire :) Anyway, I have already seen results and am saving money as we speak-I quit buying stuff that will never work for me. I was wondering, if one should not exceed two treatments a week, how long can the treatments be and is direct skin contact better than a little space between wand and skin? Any comments is greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

The use of High Frequency in the US has a long and very interesting history. I can't comment on the unit which is discussed here as I have not studied it. Personally, I prefer the original version as I can exchange the electrodes and the tip is small.

The only thing that you have to be careful about is the amount of time that the machine is on. In the professional units, these machines builds heat within the coils and can easily melt the material used for insulation. So, it is recommended that you only use them for a few minutes at a time, giving them time to cool off. With the advancement of electronic technology, this may have been increased, however, I wouldn't use it for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Today, the machines primary purpose is the creation of ozone gas which it does by spliting water molecules. The ozone kills many forms of bacteria. However, when it was first introduced (back when many houses didn't even have electricity or only had a single light bulb suspended from a family-room ceiling), it was used for the treatment of many medical conditions (including cancer).

Although most have never heard of this device today, there was a time that almost everyone had one and used it. It became so popular that there were even local laws enacted outlawing their use during certain times of the day because they interferred with other people being able to hear their favorite radio programs because of their mass use. During this time a number of manufacturing companys made these in the US and their popularity spread to europe.

HF's popularity quickly fell after the FDA challanged the manufacturers claiming that medical claims of this machine (a device used in the treatment of a desease or medical condition) would have to be proven. This resulted in the only claim which could be made was its ability to kill anarobic (does not live in oxygen) bacteria by the creation of ozone and all but one company remaining (I think it was "Masters"). Althou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

Although most have never heard of this device today, there was a time that almost everyone had one and used it. It became so popular that there were even local laws enacted outlawing their use during certain times of the day because they interferred with other people being able to hear their favorite radio programs because of their mass use. During this time a number of manufacturing companys made these in the US and their popularity spread to europe.

HF's popularity quickly fell after the FDA challanged the manufacturers claiming that medical claims of this machine (a device used in the treatment of a desease or medical condition) would have to be proven. This resulted in the only claim which could be made was its ability to kill anarobic (does not live in oxygen) bacteria by the creation of ozone and all but one company remaining (I think it was "Masters"). Although the company no longer made medical claims, it continued to make the machine for cosmetic purposes, in that, claims did not have to be proven or substantuated IF it was only used for cosmetic purposes.

As for your question about "is direct skin contact better than a little space between wand and skin":
This is called "gapping" or "sparking". Sparking has the ability to increase the amount of ozone in that the ozone is created at the point of the spark. This can also create burns if the unit is turned up too high to create a spark when at a greater distance. Most use a moistened piece of gaze as the gap. As the spark conducts through the gauze it cracks the water in the gauze thereby increasing the amount of ozone.

Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

Oh, there is interesting note to point out.

OZONE IS A FREE RADICAL! ... and free radicals are credited toward aging.

Just thought I would throw that in for conversation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Thanks for the information Jeff...good to see you are very knowledgable in this area.

Yes, Ozone is a free radical, but because it is unstable, it binds almost immediately with any other "bad" free radicals in its proximity therefore neutralizing them and halting them from causing damage.

Enjoy your summer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Albena, in response to your inquiry about how often to use your high frequency machine, in my experience (with the home use unit) I recommend a daily use of about 3 minutes twice per day (morning and night). I personally have the same skin issues as you, and found that with this regime, my pore size dramatically reduced after 4 weeks (although I noticed a difference within the first two weeks). You can find more information at my website also www.faceliftsnaturally.com

Take care and I hope this helps you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

road2health in Calgary, Alberta said:
Yes, Ozone is a free radical, but because it is unstable, it binds almost immediately with any other "bad" free radicals in its proximity therefore neutralizing them and halting them from causing damage.
[QUOTE]

Interesting.

mmm now my mind is going. OK Let's see we take water H20 and blow it apart forming ozone 03. The closest stable molecule would be Oxygen 02.

Now I wonder:

Can it also bind with other molecules forming other substances? and what about all those hydrogen molecules which were released? After all for every single molecule of oxygen to be release 2 molecules of Hydrogen are. If my memory serves me correctly if two molecules of Hydrogen join with two molecules of oxygen we get peroxide. And if this is the case, what is the action of hydrogen peroxide on living tissue?

Just stuuf for conversation sake. But it keeps me from sleeping at night.

Jeff
]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Francesca in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

71 months ago

pam in Austin, Texas said: Yes, it buzzes. I suggest you read about Tesla (not the rock band.) He invented the technology. The buzzing sound you are hearing is a result of the electric current. Before you use this machine on anyone I highly recommend that you do some research on the subject. There are some specific techniques and safety procedures that are very important when working on your clients. If you are interested in some classes, email me, I am a licensed instructor and practicing esthetician in Austin Texas. You may be interested in some of my classes.

Hi Pam, I was wondering if you know if the Tesla High Frequency Current can help heal wounds after surgery? I looked on internet to see if there were any studies on subject but could not locate.

NLM5775 in Heath, Ohio

70 months ago

Thanks for writing this info. It was very helpful for me b/c I am coming back into the esthetic world after being home with the kids for seven years. I just purchased one for home use and was worried about the pros and cons of usiing it daily. I also was glad to know its good for thinning hair and sagging skin which I thought it would b/c of increased circulation. Is there any "Don'ts" I need to know about?

70 months ago

Thanks for your comments and best wishes to you in returning to the workforce. I am sure your kids appreciated those formative years you gave them :) As for the OxyLift unit, I cannot give you any don'ts except the usual, "do not use this product while immersed in water!!!" I use my OxyLift usually twice a day, and more often if I am addressing a break out. Just be sure to moisturize with a REALLY good natural product as these units "move" the creams and serums you are using deeper into the skin than conventional applications. We have some exceptional products at truly reasonable prices at: www.faceliftsnaturally.com

Be sure to check it out!

Again, I wish you the best with your new endeavor and your kids!

llhl in Los Angeles, California

70 months ago

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas said: Oh, there is interesting note to point out.

OZONE IS A FREE RADICAL! ... and free radicals are credited toward aging.

Just thought I would throw that in for conversation.

FYI: Ozone is not a free radical but a very powerful oxidising agent. Ozone (O3) contains two unpaired electrons and degrades under physiological conditions to ·OH, suggesting that free radicals are formed when ozone reacts with biological substrates. In support of this hypothesis, ozone can generate lipid peroxidation in-vitro, although similar findings in-vivo have not been demonstrated.

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

70 months ago

llhl in Los Angeles, California said: FYI: Ozone is not a free radical but a very powerful oxidising agent. Ozone (O3) contains two unpaired electrons and degrades under physiological conditions to ·OH, suggesting that free radicals are formed when ozone reacts with biological substrates. In support of this hypothesis, ozone can generate lipid peroxidation in-vitro, although similar findings in-vivo have not been demonstrated.

I stand corrected. Ozone isn't a free radical. It forms free radicals. So does that make a difference when in coming into contact with biological substrates?

Cisco in Pearl City, Hawaii

66 months ago

the lead in Chula Vista, California said: First off you shouldn't be using one since you're not a professional. It's jerks like you that will complain cuz u get hurt since ur not trained and then state board takes it away from use because ur stupid for buying one. Unless you have severe acne there is no reason for u 2 use it frequently. U'll just end up dehydrating ur skin. Get ur money back.

You should use correct English so we can understand what you are saying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

llhl in Los Angeles, California said: FYI: Ozone is not a free radical but a very powerful oxidising agent. Ozone (O3) contains two unpaired electrons and degrades under physiological conditions to ·OH, suggesting that free radicals are formed when ozone reacts with biological substrates. In support of this hypothesis, ozone can generate lipid peroxidation in-vitro, although similar findings in-vivo have not been demonstrated.

You are correct that ozone itself isnot a free radical. It can form free radicals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

Actually, if you had done your research, you would have found that High Frequency was very heavily used by none professional users. It was such a rage that so many units were being used that they interfered with radio broadcasts and many cities had laws which prevented people from using them during the "family hour". They lost favor with the public after the FDA started going after companys for making medical claims with the devices (other than anti-bacterial). There is also a great museum of these devices in Florida.

As for comments like "Jerk", etc, that's not called for.
Are you a professional? If so, professional what?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Raelyn in Washington, District of Columbia

66 months ago

I am currently in school training to become an esthetician. I will be graduating in just a couple of weeks and still have a few questions about high frequency. While attending a skin care convention in Philadelphia, I purchased a small high frequency unit for my home, as my husband and sons have oily skin and I figured after learning the correct techniques and contraindications, it would be nice to have on hand. The electrodes that it came with were mostly standard (argon mushroom head, neon spoon, etc). It came with another electrode that neither my instructors or I had ever come across. The asian man who sold me the machine said that one electrode was "extra special for acne." The gas is a bright green color, but he was not able to tell me the name of the gas, nor have I been able to find any information about it online. Any information that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to hearing from future colleagues!

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

Raelyn in Washington, District of Columbia said: I am currently in school training to become an esthetician. I will be graduating in just a couple of weeks and still have a few questions about high frequency. While attending a skin care convention in Philadelphia, I purchased a small high frequency unit for my home, as my husband and sons have oily skin and I figured after learning the correct techniques and contraindications, it would be nice to have on hand. The electrodes that it came with were mostly standard (argon mushroom head, neon spoon, etc). It came with another electrode that neither my instructors or I had ever come across. The asian man who sold me the machine said that one electrode was "extra special for acne." The gas is a bright green color, but he was not able to tell me the name of the gas, nor have I been able to find any information about it online. Any information that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to hearing from future colleagues!

According to those who actually manufacture the electrodes or users who are well educated in their history and use the gases contained in the tubes have little effect. The original tubes actual violet color stems from the fact that the tube is a vacum. The greater the vacum, the brighter the violet color. Today many are making tubes which produces a host of different colors. However, it is not the color which gives the effectiveness. It is the high voltage. It is the high voltage which cracks the molecule and converts it to ozone (which is the anti-bacterial effect of the unit (and which is the ONLY claim which the FDA allows to be made)). Because this action splits the water molecule producing hydrogen and oxygen molecules, it is drying. However, it has no affect on fatty acids which is oil. So it can dry out the skin from water, but not oil.

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

Keep in mind that this device was developed during the time that there were no pharmeceutical anti-biotics (especially topical). Today, there are a number of them.

As for reading the directions, I think you will find that most either have no directions or they are in chinese.

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

As for one which gives off a green light, I have not heard of this (and I have been using them for over 45 years).

Raelyn in Washington, District of Columbia

66 months ago

Jeff, thank you for your response. Your answers were extremely helpful!

Dee Dee in Austin, Texas

65 months ago

What is your email address? I would like to contact you about classes

khappy89@yahoo.com in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

65 months ago

I am a cosmetologist for 18yrs and iam thinking about getting into Esthetic

DogMama in Springfield, Virginia

63 months ago

Hi All: First - I am licensed in VA and MD, Second. I am looking for a 10mm argon wand for a high frequency unit. All I seem to find are 12mm. Thanks.

krisMO in Nixa, Missouri

63 months ago

pam in Austin, Texas said: There IS an over the counter answer to all of this. Gosh the name is escaping me right now but it's a little box called z something. Costs about $200. I saw an advertisement in Walgreen's of all places. Basically, it's a zapper to kill bacteria. To put it in laypersons's terms, blast the zit! But for all of you high frequency experts out there we know that is not the only use for HF. In fact I like the comment about the gauze. Actually the further away the electrode the more ozone is created. For conditions requiring increased circulation and not bacteria killing, the closer to the skin the better. So if you're dealing with rosacea gauze wouldn't be so good because of the space in between. Now, who wants to delve into pink versus purple?

I am a license Esthetician going on 3 years, I love using HF , I use purple on ingrown hairs, Legs,bikini line , I had some ingrown hair scars on legs and used Purple 2x's a week and cleared them up within a few weeks. I use orange or pink to help penetrate product ,is that the correct usage for my HF?

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

DogMama in Springfield, Virginia said: Hi All: First - I am licensed in VA and MD, Second. I am looking for a 10mm argon wand for a high frequency unit. All I seem to find are 12mm. Thanks.

I'm confused. To my knowledge there are two standards American (7/16) and European (.11mm). Not heard of a .10mm. You sure of the size?

DogMama in Springfield, Virginia

63 months ago

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas said: I'm confused. To my knowledge there are two standards American (7/16) and European (.11mm). Not heard of a .10mm. You sure of the size?

Thanks Jeff B. The light - in me brain - went on, I am certain you are correct. It's an Asian brand, so it must be 11mm.

Jeff B in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

Dee Dee in Austin, Texas said: What is your email address? I would like to contact you about classes

aaea@earthlink.net

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.