Master Esthetician exam - virginia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 161)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Connie Doan in Mclean, Virginia

52 months ago

chaunguyen in Burke, Virginia said: Would you tell me which school you teach> I live in Fairfax Va and I am looking for aesthetician master training.Thanks,

I recently move to Tyson's Corner from CA about 6 months ago, still looking for ME school. Can you help me with this info? Thanks, estheticsbyconnie@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anita_baba2001@yahoo.com in Alexandria, Virginia

52 months ago

The step by step book is showing you procedures step by step, it is not the theory book.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mcbarrol in Richmond, Virginia

52 months ago

I am interested in training for "Medical Esthetics" or Aestetics. I have a "Master Esthetician" license

linda

mcbarrol in Richmond, Virginia

52 months ago

I am charging $12.00 an hour for tutoring "Basic Esthetician" written exam and the "Master Esthetician" exam (written) test. Richmond, Virginia area only mcbarrol@yahoo.com

linda mcbarron-akbari

3547 in Leesburg, Virginia

52 months ago

chaunguyen in Burke, Virginia said: Would you tell me which school you teach> I live in Fairfax Va and I am looking for aesthetician master training.Thanks,

The Esthetic institute in vienna VA

Cindy in Elkridge, Maryland

51 months ago

Looking for school recommendations in Maryland...Any advice?

Holly in Roanoke, Virginia

51 months ago

Hello All,

I wanted to reserve my reply until after I took my examinations. I passed both the Theory and the Practical examinations on the first try. I really think the key passing the theory exam is to not try to figure out what is on the test and study everything. I used my Fundamentals and Advanced textbooks, the Mark Lees Skin Care Beyond the Basics book and used teh Milady's Online practice tests. I will admit the theory is a doozy but if you study everything equally you will be fine. The practical exam was nerve wrecking because I didn't know what to expect, but if you go by teh Candidate Information Bulletin you will do just fine. Good Luck to all that are planning to take the exams!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

chaunguyen in Burke, Virginia

51 months ago

where do you take the practical exam? and are you gonna take the master aes ? thanks for updating.

51 months ago

chaunguyen in Burke, Virginia said: where do you take the practical exam? and are you gonna take the master aes ? thanks for updating.

Chau, have you decided which school you will go for ME class yet? I just move to Tyson's Corner which closer to you so I hope you can help me out with the school. Anita told me that Esthetics Institute in Viena is closer to me. Do you have any suggestion?
I asked you the same question couple weeks ago, but haven't heard anything from you. Hope you get this message this time.

Georgia Zimbelman in Virginia Beach, Virginia

51 months ago

Trish in Yorktown, Virginia said: I actually gave the Mark Lees book to my fellow classmate since this time I went and took the test myself for she was not ready yet to take hers. I took a lot of notes and if there is anything I can help with let me know...do you have an email address I can send those to?

I would appreciate some notes from the masters exam. thank you so so much for your help.

51 months ago

Hello Trish, can you email me the note? Thanks.

51 months ago

Trish in Yorktown, Virginia said: Myself and another student I went to school with took the Master Theory a little over a week ago in Va Beach and sadly both of us failed the test. There were many questions MY school never taught nor went over. I can say both her and I had no advanced make-up questions (such as airbrushing) or eyelash procedures. We are gonna go over our books and try and see all that we can remember for the re-test. In regards to the practical neither of us will have to take due to our paperwork getting in before May 1st but if I hear of anyone taking it I will let you know.

Hello Trish, can you email me the ME exam note to estheticsbyconnie@yahoo.com? Thanks, Connie.

chau in Burke, Virginia

51 months ago

passed master exam with 100% in Richmond, Virginia said: your school should know what is on the exam. what schools are you guys at? this is really a school issue!!!!!

what school you go for the master aesth?

Lost in Alexandria, Virginia

51 months ago

AA in Leesburg, Virginia said: I am a master esthetics programm instructor in VA, I think it is a school issue they should educate you to pass, all my students pass with flying colors provided they work hard and most of them do for both practical and theory, good luck!

Hello AA in Leesburg - I'm looking for some guidance, and hoping you can help. I've relocated from Tampa, to the Alexandria area, and am interested in pursuing the master esthetics program in VA. I have completed 600 hrs, and have my license (in FL), however, in the state of FL, a state board is not required to obtain your license, hence, I will need to take both the practical and the theory tests, in VA. It's been 3 years since I attended school (I worked for a physician, prior to my relocation), however it's been a while since I was in school, see my dilemma? Two questions; are you required to have your “VA” license, to be able to participate in the ME program, or can I take all the necessary testing at the end of the program (again, I have my Florida license, not sure if it has any relevance or not, to begin the ME program)? Also, could you recommend a reputable school somewhere around or near the Alexandria area? Any assistance, guidance, or suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again!

afsheen ather in Leesburg, Virginia

51 months ago

you need to call VA board of esthetics to ask if they offer reciprocity between florida and VA, if not u will have to take separate state boards for basic and masters. i work at the Esthetic institute,in veinna VA. you can come and see it for masters program. good luck!

sara sanchez in Fairfax, Virginia

51 months ago

Hi everyone. I passed the theory exam without problems. as other said in the forum is all about studying hard and the online testing is such a great help!. on the other hand i dont know about the practical. I'm supposed to take my practical tomorrow but i'm clueless . my school didn't cover much of the led or microcurrent , all i know is by the advanced book or some videos that i've seen online . It's really frustrating! also they never send me a list of items i was supposed to take with me for the exam like what they did for my basic, the only thing i got was a receipt ,NOT even a admission notice and i'm scared they wont let me in because i dont have this paper with my picture in it as i had for my practical for my basic. :( dont know how in the world i will do . I will let you all know as soon as i get this done , in the meantime i will just pray that all goes good if not i can always try again , but is just embarrassing that schools this day send us clueless to take such important exam and for all the money that we pay for the master program! and also a disgrace that the board's lack of information . i've been awake all night trying to figure out maybe there is a website that will let me know im registered to take the exam .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

sara sanchez in Fairfax, Virginia said: Hi everyone. I passed the theory exam without problems. as other said in the forum is all about studying hard and the online testing is such a great help!. on the other hand i dont know about the practical. I'm supposed to take my practical tomorrow but i'm clueless . my school didn't cover much of the led or microcurrent , all i know is by the advanced book or some videos that i've seen online . It's really frustrating! also they never send me a list of items i was supposed to take with me for the exam like what they did for my basic, the only thing i got was a receipt ,NOT even a admission notice and i'm scared they wont let me in because i dont have this paper with my picture in it as i had for my practical for my basic. :( dont know how in the world i will do . I will let you all know as soon as i get this done , in the meantime i will just pray that all goes good if not i can always try again , but is just embarrassing that schools this day send us clueless to take such important exam and for all the money that we pay for the master program! and also a disgrace that the board's lack of information . i've been awake all night trying to figure out maybe there is a website that will let me know im registered to take the exam .

Congratulation. I'm living by Tyson's corner, which school did you go? I'm still searching for the ME school. Were most of the questions in the exam from the online test? Please give me the link to the online test. Thanks.

sara sanchez in Fairfax, Virginia

51 months ago

Connie Doan in Mclean, Virginia said: Congratulation. I'm living by Tyson's corner, which school did you go? I'm still searching for the ME school. Were most of the questions in the exam from the online test? Please give me the link to the online test. Thanks.

Thanks Connie, i went to Skin care center . it's a good school when it comes to basic aesthetic, but for the master program i don't know what to say . I'm doing better on my own research here is the link for the exam preparation online! its very helpful!
www.miladyonline.cengage.com/

all the information you need to pass the practical exam for the master( items you need to take,instructions) is in this link

www.nictesting.org/CIBs%20illustrations%20instructions%20forms/English/PracticalCIBs/CIB%20English%20Practical%20Esthetics-Advanced.pdf

they also have information about the written exam at the same website above you just need to click where it says theory.

Study hard and good luck , when you schedule for your test do it early because they take forever to schedule a date for you. I'm afraid i'm going to loose my chance to take my practical exam because i don't have my admission notice . well it is what it is hopefully all goes ok

51 months ago

sara sanchez in Fairfax, Virginia said: Thanks Connie, i went to Skin care center . it's a good school when it comes to basic aesthetic, but for the master program i don't know what to say . I'm doing better on my own research here is the link for the exam preparation online! its very helpful!

all the information you need to pass the practical exam for the master( items you need to take,instructions) is in this link

www.nictesting.org/CIBs%20illustrations%20instructions%20forms/English/PracticalCIBs/CIB%20English%20Practical%20Esthetics-Advanced.pdf

they also have information about the written exam at the same website above you just need to click where it says theory.

Study hard and good luck , when you schedule for your test do it early because they take forever to schedule a date for you. I'm afraid i'm going to loose my chance to take my practical exam because i don't have my admission notice . well it is what it is hopefully all goes ok

thanks for your reply. Do you bring your own tools and supplies or you can be able to rent a kit? I just move here from CA, back in CA when I took my test 17 years ago; the school trained me all the steps that I would need to do during the practical exam and gave me the rental kit which I had everything I needed for the practical exam.
Tell me more what do you need to bring or prepare to the practical exam, or let me know after your practical exam and please keep in touch.
estheticsbyconnie@yahoo.com
e

Chau in Burke, Virginia

51 months ago

Connie Doan in Mclean, Virginia said: Chau, have you decided which school you will go for ME class yet? I just move to Tyson's Corner which closer to you so I hope you can help me out with the school. Anita told me that Esthetics Institute in Viena is closer to me. Do you have any suggestion?
I asked you the same question couple weeks ago, but haven't heard anything from you. Hope you get this message this time.

Hey Connie, I'm still looking for ME school.Did u try an orientation with the one in Tyson'corner?

Chau in Burke, Virginia

51 months ago

passed master exam with 100% in Richmond, Virginia said: what school is this?

I love to know what school you went to? I am looking for ME school in
fairfax va but seems not found any that good?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Chau in Burke, Virginia said: Hey Connie, I'm still looking for ME school.Did u try an orientation with the one in Tyson'corner?

Hi Chau,
I decide to go to Esthetic institute in Vienna after my due date for the second baby on 3/11 since it is very closer to my house at Tyson's Corner. I am being 17 years esthetician in CA where I already earned certificates and have many years of experiences in Micro, Peels, Ultrasonic.....and from gathering all the ME information from other estheticians (thanks to Trish, Anita and Sara), and viewing the sample tests and books; finally, I do agree with them that the ME test is not that hard once you understand the material clearly and deeply which we all should since these procedures can cause serious injure to the client's skin if we don't follow the procedure correctly.
I haven't gone to the school yet as I also know that I can't expect it will be an excellent school, but since I have enough knowledge and only need credits in order to take the State Exam, plus it is closer to my house; therefore, I choose this school. I will tell you more how it goes once I attend the school, probably around May.

Chau in Burke, Virginia

51 months ago

Thanks,keep in touch.

sara sanchez in Alexandria, Virginia

50 months ago

Connie Doan in Mclean, Virginia said: thanks for your reply. Do you bring your own tools and supplies or you can be able to rent a kit? I just move here from CA, back in CA when I took my test 17 years ago; the school trained me all the steps that I would need to do during the practical exam and gave me the rental kit which I had everything I needed for the practical exam.
Tell me more what do you need to bring or prepare to the practical exam, or let me know after your practical exam and please keep in touch.
estheticsbyconnie@yahoo.com
e

Dear Connie, I"m sorry i didnt' reply before to you , but i've been really busy this days . i just opened my new place, well i'm renting a room in a hair salon in springfield. I'm very excited , but as far as the exam i never received the addmision notice i couldn't take the exam, but i will be reescheduling for this month hopefully. yes the board have you taking all your suplies, but if you want i can rent you mine as soon as i m done with my exam , that's no problem . we can figure out something . if you need to contact with me i think the best way is by facebook. my email is belle4ever@hotmail.com. I'll be happy to be of any help. hope to hear soon from you

anita_baba2001@yahoo.com in Alexandria, Virginia

50 months ago

Hey guys,
Does anybody know how much a Master Esthetician can make in med spa?
How much money can we ask for if we want to work in that setting?
If anyone of you work in a med spa, please let me know asap!
Thank you!!!
Anita

Master Esthetic Student in Draper, Utah

50 months ago

I have took my test 3 times and could not pass it. My last score was a 68 so I missed it by 2! I was so mad. It bothers me because you cannot see what you got wrong each time you take it. I was close to passing but not close enough. The only suggestion I have is this study guide. I got this study guide and took my written a week and a half later. And guess what I got??? An 80!! I am so pleased with my results, I recommend this book to anyone and everyone who has had trouble passing there written exam. Or anyone who wants to pass it the first time. I really wish I came upon this book earlier. I can finally apply for my license!

just go to lulu . com (no spaces)

and type in the search engine.
1 4 9 6 3 3 6 1

( it won't let me type out the number, but no spaces)

The book it called "State Board Exam Review for the Esthetician Student"

and it is in stock

Ann in Annandale, Virginia

47 months ago

sara sanchez in Fairfax, Virginia said: Thanks Connie, i went to Skin care center . it's a good school when it comes to basic aesthetic, but for the master program i don't know what to say . I'm doing better on my own research here is the link for the exam preparation online! its very helpful!

Congratuation Sara. My name is Ann. I will take master esthetician class soon. Could you help me about theory exam by: can i by all the book from you or borrow them.Thanks

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

There is a new school which recently opened in Reston, Va! The owner and teachers are very well educated and the facility is CLEAN! The owner is an ex teacher from the school is Vienna, Virginia. Check it out!

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

Lost in Alexandria, Virginia said: Hello AA in Leesburg - I'm looking for some guidance, and hoping you can help. I've relocated from Tampa, to the Alexandria area, and am interested in pursuing the master esthetics program in VA. I have completed 600 hrs, and have my license (in FL), however, in the state of FL, a state board is not required to obtain your license, hence, I will need to take both the practical and the theory tests, in VA. It's been 3 years since I attended school (I worked for a physician, prior to my relocation), however it's been a while since I was in school, see my dilemma? Two questions; are you required to have your “VA” license, to be able to participate in the ME program, or can I take all the necessary testing at the end of the program (again, I have my Florida license, not sure if it has any relevance or not, to begin the ME program)? Also, could you recommend a reputable school somewhere around or near the Alexandria area? Any assistance, guidance, or suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again!

You need to call the Florida State Board; not the Virginia State Board! I had my VA license transferred to Florida! They do NOT have a category of ME. It's just filling out forms, getting the school you attended approved by Florida board and paying the fee. They are very nice in Florida. LH

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

LH in Burke, Virginia said: You need to call the Florida State Board; not the Virginia State Board! I had my VA license transferred to Florida! They do NOT have a category of ME. It's just filling out forms, getting the school you attended approved by Florida board and paying the fee. They are very nice in Florida. LH

I actually misread your comment. Transferring from FLorida to Va -- you can transfer your Florida basic license for a Va basic license and then just take the Master Esthetician class for another 600 hours and then take the VA theory and practical exams. There is a new school which opened in Reston, Va which is very good. Check it out.

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

Florida hours are less, are they still like 260? So I think you can get those hours transferred and get your VA basic license. I just checked and yes you would have to take your Va theory and practical test. The school in Reston, Va is: dsiaesthetics.com

47 months ago

Thanks, I will start the class in 6/27 with the Esthetic Institute in Vienna which is very close to my house at the Tyson's corner. Because my experiences and many certificates, I only need to complete 300 hours that saves me a lot of time. Meanwhile, I have been taking all the sample tests and I'm doing very good. Cant wait to take the real test.

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

Speaking as a graduate of the Esthetic Institute I can tell you personally that I did not get a good education at all. I had to take post graduate classes to even understand the areas "touched" on in the school. I would strongly recommend you visit the school in Reston, Dermal Skin Institute, and check out their program before dropping $$ on another program. And find out all of the "extra" charges from EI!

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

Connie Doan in Mclean, Virginia said: Thanks, I will start the class in 6/27 with the Esthetic Institute in Vienna which is very close to my house at the Tyson's corner. Because my experiences and many certificates, I only need to complete 300 hours that saves me a lot of time. Meanwhile, I have been taking all the sample tests and I'm doing very good. Cant wait to take the real test.

HI Connie: I recently graduated EI and I would strongly suggest you check out Dermal Skin International in Reston. It is a new school opened by a former instructor at EI! Compare first and then you won't be sorry!

KC in Dumfries, Virginia

47 months ago

I also came from EI. Took both my Basic and Masters there and have to agree with LH. Poor quality, no supplies, no product, broken equipment. Just a mess and the reality is you do not get the complete 600 hours in either program which you will be paying for, he management is totally unprofessional and will do anything and offer anything to get people to enroll. Not worth the money you will have to pay. Do your homework and check out other schools, there is a new one opened now in Reston, Dermal Skn International. Wish is was open when I was looking. If you compare both schools you will see which is the most professional. Good luck.

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

I don't teach there -- a teacher from another school opened a new school in Reston, Va: Dermal Skin Intl. Easy to get to off of the Frfx County Parkway!

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

Chau in Burke, Virginia said: Hey Connie, I'm still looking for ME school.Did u try an orientation with the one in Tyson'corner?

i GRADUATED FROM THAT SCHOOL IN vIENNA, AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT! tRY THE ONE IN RESTON, VA -- DERMAL SKIN INTL! A TEACHER FROM THE OTHER SCHOOL OPENED IT AND MUCH BETTER!

vv in va in Great Falls, Virginia

47 months ago

LH in Burke, Virginia said: HI Connie: I recently graduated EI and I would strongly suggest you check out Dermal Skin International in Reston. It is a new school opened by a former instructor at EI! Compare first and then you won't be sorry!

THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL IS DERMAL SCIENCE INTERNATIONAL AESTHETICS ACADEMY IN RESTON, JUST OFF OF THE TOLL ROAD, IT IS 10 MINUTES FROM MCLEAN, AND TYSONS.

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

Yes!You are correct -- Dermal Science Intl. Aesthetics Academy: You can also get to it via the Fairfax County Parkway and Sunrise Valley instead of the toll road. It's on Sunset Hills Road. dsiaesthetics.com

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

To Chau in Burke: I also live in Burke. There is a new school in Reston, started by a former instructor from the Vienna school. Much better curriculum, fair, and good education. Dermal Science Intl. Aesthetics Academy. Google, Reston, Va. Let me know if you need more information.

Ann in Falls Church, Virginia

47 months ago

sara sanchez in Fairfax, Virginia said: Hi everyone. I passed the theory exam without problems. as other said in the forum is all about studying hard and the online testing is such a great help!. on the other hand i dont know about the practical. I'm supposed to take my practical tomorrow but i'm clueless . my school didn't cover much of the led or microcurrent , all i know is by the advanced book or some videos that i've seen online . It's really frustrating! also they never send me a list of items i was supposed to take with me for the exam like what they did for my basic, the only thing i got was a receipt ,NOT even a admission notice and i'm scared they wont let me in because i dont have this paper with my picture in it as i had for my practical for my basic. :( dont know how in the world i will do . I will let you all know as soon as i get this done , in the meantime i will just pray that all goes good if not i can always try again , but is just embarrassing that schools this day send us clueless to take such important exam and for all the money that we pay for the master program! and also a disgrace that the board's lack of information . i've been awake all night trying to figure out maybe there is a website that will let me know im registered to take the exam .

Hello sara . my name is Ann .I will take a master esthetician test soon.You said,You just passed the theory exam. So, please show me what kind of book or what website you are studied for the theory test.
Please give me a website and the name of the book and where did you buy them. thank you

LH in Burke, Virginia

47 months ago

Hi Sara: you can find out what you need for the practical by going onto the website and downloading the candidate's bulletin. It's all written out for you. If you can't find it there, there IS a contact number. Call and they can give you the website.

vv in va in Alexandria, Virginia

47 months ago

LH in Burke, Virginia said: Hi Sara: you can find out what you need for the practical by going onto the website and downloading the candidate's bulletin. It's all written out for you. If you can't find it there, there IS a contact number. Call and they can give you the website.

To Sara, Did you take your practical yet? i am sorry your school did not prepare you for this!!
I hope that you passed if god forbid you didn't don't worry call DSI Aesthetics Academy in Reston
for State prep boot camp classes and other info on how to prep for the state tests. The number is
good luck.

naz in Gaithersburg, Maryland

46 months ago

Hi, I am looking for a good esthetician school, I have been told school is very important, there is a esthetician medical institute in Richmond VA, which is very far from me 4 hours!!,, does anyone has a subjection for a good school ( not so far), also I heard about the Aesthetics Academy in Reston, they should be good but they are not well known ! so does it matter if you are graduate from a not very known school like the one in Reston?
Thanks

KC in Dumfries, Virginia

46 months ago

Hello Naz in Gaithersburg I graduated from a school in Vienna, VA . I wish I had gone to DSI Academy in Reston however it wasn't open at the time. The owner of this new fabulous school in Reston was my basic teacher at the school in Vienna. She opened her school to provided truly good quality teaching for people wanting to get a career in the esthetic field. The school is state of the art, nothing broken, and enough room and products to use during your training. All I can say is DSI Academy would have been my first choice. Please don't settle for anything less then professional, I did and it made me very sad. DSI Academy will provide you with all the tools to make you a professional, will educated Esthetician!
Best of luck to you. I love the field I'm in, love your face give a facial!

Naz in Gaithersburg, Maryland

46 months ago

KC in Dumfries, Virginia said: Hello Naz in Gaithersburg I graduated from a school in Vienna, VA . I wish I had gone to DSI Academy in Reston however it wasn't open at the time. The owner of this new fabulous school in Reston was my basic teacher at the school in Vienna. She opened her school to provided truly good quality teaching for people wanting to get a career in the esthetic field. The school is state of the art, nothing broken, and enough room and products to use during your training. All I can say is DSI Academy would have been my first choice. Please don't settle for anything less then professional, I did and it made me very sad. DSI Academy will provide you with all the tools to make you a professional, will educated Esthetician!
Best of luck to you. I love the field I'm in, love your face give a facial!

Hi KC in Dumfries VA, Thanks for reply, I was visiting the AVI carrer center yesterday, they are accredited and they seems to be good, have you heard about Avi Career Training? I talked to the owner of DSI on the phone,
Thanks
Naz

vv in va in Alexandria, Virginia

46 months ago

Naz in Gaithersburg, Maryland said: Hi KC in Dumfries VA, Thanks for reply, I was visiting the AVI carrer center yesterday, they are accredited and they seems to be good, have you heard about Avi Career Training? I talked to the owner of DSI on the phone,
Thanks
Naz

Unfortunately the only way AVi can get students is because of the financial aid through accreditation!!
you will regret going there from day one. they don't teach you and wont have products or equipments.no one is happy with them check their yahoo reviews please! and once you pay her that is it say good by to your money and sanity. They make you things against your wish???

lh in Burke, Virginia

46 months ago

your best decision is to go with someone who has worked in a substandard school and left to establish a state of the art first class school that cares about the students AFTER the tuition has been paid: DSI in Reston. The owner was a teacher in the Vienna, Va school and left to establish higher standards of education! Best bet... AVI had to change their name because they had to go under new mgmgt because of so many complaints

chau in Burke, Virginia

46 months ago

I recently get too many good comments about DSI......make me also wonder that those comments seems came from staffs of DCS ????....I was attend GrahamWebb for my basic E ,[very disappointed of that school]then I just pick the EI in Vienna. It is not the best but good enough to help me through theory and the preparation for state board. Again I found nothing bad about that school [EI]. DSI could be the new school in this area,must be good to compete with old schools, good luck to them and their students.Still I had no regret to be at EI.

chau in Burke, Virginia

46 months ago

I recently get too many good comments about DSI......make me also wonder that those comments seems came from staffs of DSI ????....I was attend GrahamWebb for my basic E ,[very disappointed of that school]then I just pick the EI in Vienna. It is not the best but good enough to help me through theory and the preparation for state board. Again I found nothing bad about that school [EI]. DSI could be the new school in this area,must be good to compete with old schools, good luck to them and their students.Still I had no regret to be at EI.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.