Mentor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

aspiring esthetician in South Bend, Indiana

17 months ago

I am very enthusiastic about starting my training soon and being on my way to getting my license. I have so many questions and don't really know any estheticians yet. I would love to be able to pick someone's brain; especially, someone with advanced training and experience. If anyone could help that would be amazing. :) I would like to have a mentor to answer my questions and set me on the right track.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TC in Frisco, Texas

17 months ago

aspiring esthetician in South Bend, Indiana said: I am very enthusiastic about starting my training soon and being on my way to getting my license. I have so many questions and don't really know any estheticians yet. I would love to be able to pick someone's brain; especially, someone with advanced training and experience. If anyone could help that would be amazing. :) I would like to have a mentor to answer my questions and set me on the right track.

I recently graduated from my school in the esthetics program. If you need some information I can help you.

aspiring esthetician in South Bend, Indiana

17 months ago

That would be great. My email is rknappjr2010@gmail.com.

wife2mikejh in Marion, South Carolina

16 months ago

I will be starting soon and need all the help I can get too!!!! wife2mikejh@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.