Microdermabrasion, Laser, Dermal Fillers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Karen in Lake Oswego, Oregon

78 months ago

I'm a licensed esthetician in the State of OR and a certified medical assistant. I would like to work for a dermatologist, plastic surgeon or medical spa. I would like to find somewhere in Oregon (hopefully) that offers additional training for microdermabrasion, lasers, chemical peels and dermal fillers. Here in Oregon, a medical assistant can give injections and do laser treatments too.
Any help that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
This is a great site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Audrey in Mesa, Arizona

77 months ago

Karen in Lake Oswego, Oregon said: I'm a licensed esthetician in the State of OR and a certified medical assistant. I would like to work for a dermatologist, plastic surgeon or medical spa. I would like to find somewhere in Oregon (hopefully) that offers additional training for microdermabrasion, lasers, chemical peels and dermal fillers. Here in Oregon, a medical assistant can give injections and do laser treatments too.
This is a great site.

I'm looking into the same and i found a national school but its only in AZ and NV. They do 100% financial aid and even include airfair and hotel costs. check out their site
www.nationallaserinstitute.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Phoenix, Arizona

76 months ago

Karen in Lake Oswego, Oregon said: I'm a licensed esthetician in the State of OR and a certified medical assistant. I would like to work for a dermatologist, plastic surgeon or medical spa. I would like to find somewhere in Oregon (hopefully) that offers additional training for microdermabrasion, lasers, chemical peels and dermal fillers. Here in Oregon, a medical assistant can give injections and do laser treatments too.
This is a great site.

Hi Karen, in regard to the laser schools, there is another one in AZ, in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
I went to the site www.canyonstatelaser.com, and it was very helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

KB in Phoenix, Arizona

66 months ago

Do not go to Imaj institute in Scottsdale, AZ. The school is terrible!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sylvan@sylvancompany.com in Longs, South Carolina

60 months ago

Hello, It sounds like your skillset is highly in demaind. We do provide diamond microdermabrasion machines to many aestheticians and clinics in OR. We can help to train you to use microdermabrasion professionally and other facial type procedures and products.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

microdermabrasion in Longs, South Carolina

60 months ago

ello, It sounds like your skillset is highly in demaind. We do provide diamond microdermabrasion machines to many aestheticians and clinics in OR. We can help to train you to use microdermabrasion professionally and other facial type procedures and products.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Microdermabrasion in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

60 months ago

ello, It sounds like your skillset is highly in demaind. We do provide diamond microdermabrasion machines to many aestheticians and clinics in OR. We can help to train you to use microdermabrasion professionally and other facial type procedures and products.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.