Practical Exam pointers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 247)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

fitness-shopper in Los Angeles, California

81 months ago

Hi! I will be taking the stateboard exam in 2 weeks, and need some help from newly license Estheticians. Can you please give me details on what to do before you begin any of the service (e.i, facial, waxing, etc.) What do you use as an acceptable solution in disinfecting the table, chair, mirrors before you begin your table set up? Also, what subject should I concentrate for the written part? I heard it is quite technical in nature. Thanks for all your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (69) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

charlene in Las Vegas, Nevada

78 months ago

any tips on esthetic stateboard exams in las vegas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sandra f in Morgan Hill, California

78 months ago

fitness-shopper in Los Angeles, California said: Hi! I will be taking the stateboard exam in 2 weeks, and need some help from newly license Estheticians. Can you please give me details on what to do before you begin any of the service (e.i, facial, waxing, etc.) What do you use as an acceptable solution in disinfecting the table, chair, mirrors before you begin your table set up? Also, what subject should I concentrate for the written part? I heard it is quite technical in nature. Thanks for all your help.

i just took the exam thursday 2-21 wash your hands smile cause that shows confidence,and remeber client protecton you will be fine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sandra f in Morgan Hill, California

78 months ago

fitness-shopper in Los Angeles, California said: Hi! I will be taking the stateboard exam in 2 weeks, and need some help from newly license Estheticians. Can you please give me details on what to do before you begin any of the service (e.i, facial, waxing, etc.) What do you use as an acceptable solution in disinfecting the table, chair, mirrors before you begin your table set up? Also, what subject should I concentrate for the written part? I heard it is quite technical in nature. Thanks for all your help.

change the sma every appt,and the tissue on chest,wash hands before and after each appt ,follow instructions to the ttttttttttthe wriiten i cant beleive i only missed 2 i have all the questins do you want them?i have a photographic memory

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (67) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Sara in El Cajon in Lakeside, California

78 months ago

sandra f in Morgan Hill, California said: change the sma every appt,and the tissue on chest,wash hands before and after each appt ,follow instructions to the ttttttttttthe wriiten i cant beleive i only missed 2 i have all the questins do you want them?i have a photographic memory

Yes please I want the questions and need all the help! Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

SANDRA F in Morgan Hill, California

78 months ago

DO YOU WANT ME TO FAX THEM TO YOU?NEED YOU NUMBER

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Laurel in Reno, Nevada

78 months ago

SANDRA F in Morgan Hill, California said: DO YOU WANT ME TO FAX THEM TO YOU?NEED YOU NUMBER

Sandra,
I too would like the questions for the state exam. Can you email them as an attachment or do you need a fax number. Call me
707-301-8144

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Laurel in Reno, Nevada

78 months ago

charlene in Las Vegas, Nevada said: any tips on esthetic stateboard exams in las vegas?

Charlene
If you got any replys I would love to know the advise also.
Thanks
Laurel

Sara in El Cajon in Lakeside, California

78 months ago

Thanks...(619) 334-2206 thanks so so so much

hopeishope in El Cajon, California

78 months ago

Please fax it to me and thanks so so so much (619) 334-2206

78 months ago

Sandra in Morgan Hill, California ..can you please fax me the questions...please e-mail me so I can give you my fax number
my e-mail is hopeishope@cox.net

sweettalk224 in SANTA ROSA, California

78 months ago

Can you fax the info to me as well....707-545-3256. Thanks so much!

78 months ago

she has not faxed me the info....but if she does I will

SANDRA F in Morgan Hill, California

78 months ago

hi girls sorry been a little sick whats your email adrees my husband scanned them and ill send them to you.sorry again im here

Laurel in Reno, Nevada

78 months ago

Please send to
gordonlaureldean@yahoo.com

Lauren in Dayton, Ohio

77 months ago

sandra f in Morgan Hill, California said: change the sma every appt,and the tissue on chest,wash hands before and after each appt ,follow instructions to the ttttttttttthe wriiten i cant beleive i only missed 2 i have all the questins do you want them?i have a photographic memory

Hello Sandra....
I'm going to be taking the esthetics and nail tech exam next week....HELP!!
Thank you
Lauren

makeupartist61@hotmail.com

Cindy in Hudson, Wisconsin

77 months ago

Lauren in Dayton, Ohio said: Hello Sandra....
I'm going to be taking the esthetics and nail tech exam next week....HELP!!
Thank you
Lauren

makeupartist61@hotmail.com

Hi; can you send me that info?

mboxen@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LouLou in Sacramento, California

77 months ago

Would you be so grateful to email that info as well?

Thanks! :)

LouLou in Sacramento, California

77 months ago

Would you be so grateful to email that info as well?

Thanks! :)

Sorry....lol

cogitoergosums@comcast.net

P Hinklemire in Malden, Missouri

77 months ago

Hi, Sandra
I really would appreciate your help also. I have already taken the written exam once and missed three too many. So PLEEEEEASE!!!!!! help me!! My email is pathink@sbcglobal.net
Thank you!! Desperate!

Chelsea F in Campbell, California

77 months ago

Hi Sandra! Is this the Sandra who i went to school with? This is Chelsea Freeman...if so, i miss you!! and Pleaseeeee help me because I am the last one from school to take the test...my test date is March 24 ( coming up soon!) Please give me any and all info you have because i am so nervous! Especially about the practical part, it has been so long! My email is chelsbels705@hotmail.com...thanks soo much! xoxo aka: Garner ;)

Dee Morgan in Taft, California

77 months ago

Hello Sandra - I took the esthetician exam today and failed it. Can you please email the questions to me also. My email address is dmorgan@taft.org

Thanks so much! Dee

sandyfortino in Gilroy, California

77 months ago

yes chels its me

Chelsea F in Campbell, California

77 months ago

Sandra!! Thank goodness it's you!! I will love you forever if you can help me out!! My test is on monday and i'm freaking out! Can you tell me how the whole practical was, like everything! I'm staying the night before in a hotel so i can relax and check out the rent-a-kit. Is there anything you would suggest me to bring extra that the kit doesn't have? And what did you wear, do we just wear our white school outfits? AHH im so nervous, thanks so much, love ya!! xoxo

char in Las Vegas, Nevada

77 months ago

can you email me the questions also? ooh_charlene@yahoo.com

Maggie in Newport Beach, California

77 months ago

Can anyone pass those questions along? I will do my best to pass them to others as well.
Thanks!

Maggie
gigisgrdnscapes@yahoo.com
fax 949-302-4372

Denise in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

77 months ago

I need help I am getting reading to do my final exam for to become an esthetician and im freaking out, I have a thing when it comes to finals. Can anyone help the questions?

Deno in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

77 months ago

I will be taking the final exam and i need help with the question can anyone help. I never do good in finals, I get very nervous and freak out.

Maggie in Newport Beach, California

77 months ago

Questions would be extremely helpful!

77 months ago

When are you taking your test?

77 months ago

when are you taking your test?

77 months ago

I am taking the exam in 3 weeks, and really need some pointers.

Yumeka in Litchfield Park, Arizona

77 months ago

Sandra,

Would you mind emailing the questions for the state exam to me? I am getting ready to move back to California and was told that I would have to take the test again.

My email is yumekar@hotmail.com

Thank you soooooooo much

77 months ago

I would love to receive the questions as well. It would be much appreciated.

denodena@gmail.com

Thank you

Megan Immel in Phoenix, Arizona

77 months ago

HELP! Can anyone who got those questions please send them to me? Mimmel7@yahoo.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Meg

77 months ago

what is your e-mail or even better your fax and I can fax you what I have

Shelby in San Diego, California

76 months ago

Hi everyone. I am taking my exam on Thursday and am feeling pretty nervous. I read that one (or more) of you may have some of the questions that you remembered when you took it. I would LOVE to have them, but maybe it would be easier just to post it here instead of having us all beg for it to be faxed or emailed? ;-) If you want to email it to me, my address is BellaClarine@yahoo.com But for the benefit of everyone maybe it should just be posted. Thank you so much!!!

-Shelby

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JT in Ontario, California

76 months ago

Hi, I will be taking the exam in 2 weeks, I will be forever grateful if you can also forward me the questions. Thank you in advance for your help. h2jt@msn.com or fax: 909-354-3153.

hopeishope in Lakeside, California

76 months ago

Sure as soon as I get home from school today I will fax them to you...I will taking my test sometime in Oct.....so the way I have been getting the questions is by the girl who have taken it and they would e-mail be the questions that they remember and I have put them to together so what I would ask of ALL the girls to try and remember the questions and e-mail them to me....

I will fax them to you....

76 months ago

Sure as soon as I get home from school today I will fax them to you...I will taking my test sometime in Oct.....so the way I have been getting the questions is by the girl who have taken it and they would e-mail be the questions that they remember and I have put them to together so what I would ask of ALL the girls to try and remember the questions and e-mail them to me....

I will fax them to you....

Chas

76 months ago

I also would be grateful to receive the questions to study from. My email is hbchas@yahoo.com. Thanks. 1 month and counting ;)

NC in Long Beach, California

76 months ago

I also would be grateful to receive the questions to study. My email is nancychung10@hotmail.com. Thanks

Yumeka in Litchfield Park, Arizona

76 months ago

Thank you so much.. You can fax it to 480-965-2234.

Tammy in Salinas, California

76 months ago

I also would love to recieve the questions as well. They would be really helpful.. Thank you!

please e-mail them to me: t_haro22@yahoo.com

Shelby in San Diego, California

76 months ago

Hello everyone! So I just took my exam last Thursday and passed! Woo hoo!!! Ok, so here is my advice- Go onto StateBoardQuiz.com. SO MANY of the questions on the written were the same as on the exam. I don't feel like I got a "subject specific" test (like anatomy or electricity). The test was more general in nature and covered a little bit of everything. There were a few tricky questions so I would definitely study as much as you can, but that website should be really helpful. As for the practical- it was a lot more stressful that I expected it to be. There was a lot of waiting around beforehand that really built up the anxiety for me. I would recommend going through the steps beforehand- by both actually doing it and writing it out so you can visually see the steps. It may help you remember. A lot of the girls were not even able to get any of the eye lashes on at the end, but I don't think they failed. Just keep everything sanitary and don't draw any attention to yourself. Play it cool and fly under the radar. You will do fine. Let me know if you have any more questions about it!! Best of Luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicole in Van Nuys, California

76 months ago

Does anyone have any advice about renting kits? Good idea? Bad idea?

Jantra in Las Vegas, Nevada

76 months ago

I just failed the esthithecion test. i have to retake again. Cab anyone please help me ! Can anyone who got those questions please send them to me? Jantra_rodkong@hotmail.com Thanks very much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lindsey in La Mirada, California

76 months ago

im going to retake the written part after a year and i feel like i forgot everything.. does anyone know a good website, i can practice on?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jantra in Las Vegas, Nevada

76 months ago

Hi, I took the CA Esthetician written & practical and passed - it was easy.

The Nevada test is a NATIONAL test and I failed by 6 points.

I could use some <b>NEVADA or NATIONAL</b> sample test and answers?

I have lots of CA test and answers.

Anybody got NATIONAL or NEVADA Questions and Answers???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

GREAT so happy you passed can you please sent me some you your questions and answers from the CA test that you remember.... my e-mail is hopeishope@cox.net thanks so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.