Practical exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Veronika in Mckinney, Texas

7 months ago

It's been a while since I finished my school. Does anyone know where I can download the form on what's gonna be happening on the practical test. I remember the form was few pages.

Also. Where is the best place to buy/ rent your kit. I heard lots of bad things about few of them.

Thank you ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TC in Frisco, Texas

6 months ago

Veronika in Mckinney, Texas said: It's been a while since I finished my school. Does anyone know where I can download the form on what's gonna be happening on the practical test. I remember the form was few pages.

Also. Where is the best place to buy/ rent your kit. I heard lots of bad things about few of them.

Thank you ;)

Are you still needing help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Veronika in Carrollton, Texas

3 months ago

TC in Frisco, Texas said: Are you still needing help?

Yes also where can I rent the kit in Texas ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TC in Frisco, Texas

3 months ago

You can't rent a kit but you can buy supplies needed to do your practical. It shouldn't cost very much, probably $20 or less. Are you currently a student?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TC in Frisco, Texas

3 months ago

I just noticed you've been out of school. I have a list of what is required. There's lots of chicken scratch on it but if you like I can scan you a copy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Veronika in Carrollton, Texas

3 months ago

That would be awesome. Are you a teacher or a student ? Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TC in Frisco, Texas

3 months ago

Veronika in Carrollton, Texas said: That would be awesome. Are you a teacher or a student ? Thank you

I recently graduated back in August What is your email address?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Veronika in Carrollton, Texas

3 months ago

TC in Frisco, Texas said: I recently graduated back in August What is your email address?

Veronika138@gmail.com

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.