Resume

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 301)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Maureen in Costa Mesa, California

78 months ago

Help, I'm new to the beauty industry and I have to put a resume together. I passed state board in Nov. 07
Does anyone have a template for an esthetician resume, they have used?
I'm having a difficult time since I don't have any experience to put down.
Thank you for your help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (324) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Mich in Oak Park, Michigan

78 months ago

If you give my your e-mail address I can send you a copy of mine. And you can look it our and put your own information and change the wording around.....if you'd like? Because I just re-typed mine and added some stuff onto it. But it will give you a good outline to begin your own resume. The only thing that I am not good at is cover letters!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Alicia Rose in Concord, California

78 months ago

I would also like some help with writing my resume. i jsut got my lisence this week, and I don't know how to incorporate my training. i would love some help. thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Alicia Rose in Concord, California

77 months ago

Mich,
I would also like a copy for a template.

my emial is skincarebyalicia@gmail.com

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

sandy mills in Charlotte, North Carolina

77 months ago

I need help with my resume. I just graduated and im struggling with what needs to go on my esthetics resume. Thanks for helping-

here is my email gigiwalkerwsp@yahoo.com

Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michela Dalesio in Addison, Illinois

77 months ago

Hello,
I'm also needing some help with my resume. I'm a licensed cosmetologist who is looking to make a transition into skincare. Please send me any resume templetes that could help, to my e-mail michelad14@aol.com
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in Phoenix, Arizona

77 months ago

I am an aesthetic student and will be graduating soon. I need to put together a resume in class. if you could send me a resume templete that would be great thank you. ubaflower2@msn.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

J.B. in Orem, Utah

77 months ago

I am also looking into making a resume specific to esthetics...any help would be appreciated!! tallandblonde@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ly in Orange, California in San Gabriel, California

77 months ago

Mich in Oak Park, Michigan said: If you give my your e-mail address I can send you a copy of mine. And you can look it our and put your own information and change the wording around.....if you'd like? Because I just re-typed mine and added some stuff onto it. But it will give you a good outline to begin your own resume. The only thing that I am not good at is cover letters!

Hi Mich! I got my license almost a year ago and just got laid off from my current job. I am in the perfect situation to pursue my esthetician career, but am in desperate need of some guidance regarding my resume. Please help! If you can send your resume to LDN80@hotmail.com it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chelsea F in Campbell, California

77 months ago

Hi Fellow Estys! I am trying to put my resume together since I got my liscense, but I really want a nice templet to follow. If anyone can help me or have advice, please let me know! my email address is : chelsbels705@hotmail.com....thank you much! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Mastic, New York

76 months ago

Ly in Orange, California in San Gabriel, California said: Hi Mich! I got my license almost a year ago and just got laid off from my current job. I am in the perfect situation to pursue my esthetician career, but am in desperate need of some guidance regarding my resume. Please help! If you can send your resume to LDN80@hotmail.com it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hello I am in the same situation. I have been a retail manager for years, and decided to get licienced. I recently was laid off and never persued a career with my license. I would like to take this oportunity to get started.
I need help with creating my resume template.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Mastic, New York

76 months ago

Maureen in Costa Mesa, California said: Help, I'm new to the beauty industry and I have to put a resume together. I passed state board in Nov. 07
Thank you for your help

If anyone has a layout to send me it would be greatly apprieciated@
baeba31@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KoLySt in Chattanooga, Tennessee

76 months ago

I'm in the process of putting the finishing touches on my resume. Can you please send me a copy of your template, too? Thanks so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KATIE in Plymouth, Indiana

76 months ago

WILL YOU EMAIL THAT RESUME TO ME ALSO PLEASE? MY EMAIL IS KATELYNSHEETS@YAHOO.COM! THAT WOULD BE SO HELPFUL! THANK YOU!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

stacy in San Diego, California

76 months ago

I can't believe so many people are in the same situation. I googled newly graduated esthetician resume and this is the first thing that came up.
So....if someone could help me out as well I would be most grateful. ssttaaccyyjj@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Mich in Oak Park, Michigan said: If you give my your e-mail address I can send you a copy of mine. And you can look it our and put your own information and change the wording around.....if you'd like? Because I just re-typed mine and added some stuff onto it. But it will give you a good outline to begin your own resume. The only thing that I am not good at is cover letters!

I can't believe so many people are in the same situation. I googled newly graduated esthetician resume and this is the first thing that came up.
So....if someone could help me out as well I would be most grateful. ssttaaccyyjj@yahoo.com

sarah in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

I would also appreciate someone sending me the resume@ sarahw23@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!!!

Amy in Napa, California

76 months ago

Hello everyone! As several of you have stated, I too am an esthetician having difficulty putting together my resume. If anyone would be willing to share their template, or some advice, I would be so greatful. I will be graduating soon, and have several places asking for a resume. I've been a stay at home mommy for 5 years, so needless to say, I really need to make a good impression with what little I have to put on my resume! Thank you for your consideration! amyshein@yahoo.com

Tiffany in Henderson, Nevada

76 months ago

I am finally looking for a job in the field... I graduated 2 years ago. Can you please send me a copy of your resume?
tiffanysetzer@hotmail.com

Tina in Mastic, New York

76 months ago

I would also like a copy of your resume as a guidline. If possible could you send it to me at baeba31@hotmail.com

Thankyou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Terry in Anaheim, California

76 months ago

Mitch and everybody,
I would also like a copy for a resume and cover letter.
I got my Esthetician license almost month ago.

my email is dsmody@gmail.com

Thank you!

sarah in Pictou, Nova Scotia

76 months ago

if anyone has an email template for new estheticians i would love to check it out too. sarrie84@hotmail.com
mahalo and aloha :)))

lisa in Los Angeles, California

76 months ago

Hey Mich

Could you send me a copy of your template. My e-mail addressis teamtammy@sbcglobal.net. Thanks

Natalie

76 months ago

I just moved from NJ to SC and been searching for work throught the internet and also local newspapers. I want to send out my resume through the mail.. Does anyone have a simple cover letter to mail with a resume even though there isn't a job posted. Just to send so they could maybe have on file..PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!thank you so much.....

Sultana in Columbia, South Carolina

76 months ago

Hi,
I will highly appreceate if you send me resume on patelyi@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ceanna in Seattle, Washington

76 months ago

could you just post your resume mitch? lol

karen korol in Oswego, Illinois

76 months ago

[please send me a copy of your resume. THANKS

76 months ago

It seems as though Mitch isn't responding to me or I somehow lost the email. Does anyone have a cop of their resume I can see?

tiffanysetzer@hotmail.com

KATIE in Bremen, Indiana

76 months ago

I have been waiting for a LONG time and haven't received anything. so good luck getting something! if you do let me know!

tiffany in Henderson, Nevada

76 months ago

Tiffany Setzer

Phone number
address
Henderson, NV. 89012
TiffanySetzer@hotmail.com

Objective

To make it possible for everyone to have beautiful skin, everyday!

Qualifications

Nevada Licensed Aesthetician #

Education

CSN Undergraduate prep for Nursing Program - Present
High School Diploma Loganville High 98’
Graduated from Marinello School of Beauty 06’

References Available Upon Request

I used super cute font and printed it on pind resume paper.... With no experience it's kinda hard to do anything... But maybe they'll enjoy my enthusiasm and creatitivty with the font?! It was something like 'baby elephant'

I give up, I've paid sites to write my resume and all they did was steal my money then I tried this site... No response so I just figured it out myself... My esti book gives an example that looks like my professional resume BOO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ly in Garden Grove, Califonia in Los Angeles, California

76 months ago

Yay Tiffany! Thanks so much for you help.

76 months ago

Thanks Tiffany!! I'm sure EVERYONE on here is very thankful for your help & resume outline.

Debra in Colorado Springs, Colorado

76 months ago

COULD you seen me your resume, too, so I could glean from it! THANKS

Tina in Riverhead, New York

76 months ago

Heres my email to send your resume to
baeba31@hotmail.com

Ruby in San Francisco, California

75 months ago

Hi There! I just passed my boards last friday and I am ready to get out there but also need help with my resume. Would you mind sending me a a copy of your template as well?

Thanks for all your help!

Ruby

Terry in Anaheim, California

75 months ago

help!! help...can someone send me any resume and/or cover letters that you may have for esthetician, i am having a hard time making one, i graduated a 2 months ago and really need to get it going, my email is dsmody@gmail.com......, thanks!!!

natalia in Plainsboro, New Jersey

75 months ago

its will so helpfull if you can help me

Cindy in Beaverton, Oregon

75 months ago

Hi,
could you send me a copy as well. I would very much appreicate it. Thank you.

pamela in Charlotte, North Carolina

75 months ago

I need some help wth my resume. Can't seem to find a godd template out there. Can anyone help me out?

Rebekah Chauhan in Los Angeles, California

75 months ago

I am wondering if you could send me a copy of your resume as I am out here in LA trying to find a job swimming in tons of competition. I noticed you offered another member the help. I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rebekah

Rebekah Chauhan in Los Angeles, California

75 months ago

I forgot to give you my email for the resume....rebekah.chauhan@yahoo.com or rebekah_a_chauhan@yahoo.com.

Tim B in Phoenix, Arizona

75 months ago

In case you are interested in a job to create stable/ residual income, if you are a very serious person, if you are willing to work in different fields, if you keep your option open, I will like to tell you about the company I work with. We are a Health Company seeking more people in all States. Very complex training is provided, no experience are necessary. Our training will help you very much to become successful. To contact me, reply to this comment and I will receive an email directly.

Tim B in Phoenix, Arizona

75 months ago

Maureen in Costa Mesa, California said: Help, I'm new to the beauty industry and I have to put a resume together. I passed state board in Nov. 07
Thank you for your help

In case you are interested in a job to create a residual income, if you are a very serious person, if you are willing to work in a sale/+training field, I will like to tell you about the company I work with. We are a Health Company seeking more people in all States. You will be your own boss you can work from home and set your own hours Very complex training is provided. Our training will help you very much to become successful. To contact me, reply to this comment and I will receive an email directly.

Selma

75 months ago

I would also appreciate help on a resume for a esthetics job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

I already posted it. look down on the list.

monica in Watervliet, New York

74 months ago

Tim B in Phoenix, Arizona said: In case you are interested in a job to create a residual income, if you are a very serious person, if you are willing to work in a sale/+training field, I will like to tell you about the company I work with. We are a Health Company seeking more people in all States. You will be your own boss you can work from home and set your own hours Very complex training is provided. Our training will help you very much to become successful. To contact me, reply to this comment and I will receive an email directly.
what is the company

Vera Budai in Northridge, California

74 months ago

Hi,
Can anyone send me a sample resume for just graduated esthetician i would appreciate that! My e-mail is verabudai@yahoo.com THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

wdupree in Blue Ridge, Georgia

74 months ago

Hi,
Can anyone please send me a sample resume for recently graduated esthetician person I would appreciate that! thanks a million

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Laurie in Duluth, Georgia

74 months ago

wdupree in Blue Ridge, Georgia said: Hi,
Can anyone please send me a sample resume for recently graduated esthetician person I would appreciate that! thanks a million

Hi wduporee in Blue Ridge, can you tell me anything about the test in GA. It is hard to find information and what to focus on. The school I am attending is using the Milady book which has tons of information, it is hard to know what to focus on or maybe it is everything??? Also, if you receive help on your resume can you forward it to me. Also, I would love to talk to you about your experience in school, etc. My phone # is 678-887-8995 or send me yours. Good luck in your job search.

My e-mail address is lauriesilverman@mindspring.com

Adriana Romero in Los Angeles, California

74 months ago

Hi Mich...
My name is Adriana Romero, I would love for you to e-mail me your resume so I can get some ideas on creating my own resume. My e-mail address is: AdrianaLayla@yahoo.com
Thank you soo much... :-)

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.