Resume

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 248)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Maureen in Costa Mesa, California

117 months ago

Help, I'm new to the beauty industry and I have to put a resume together. I passed state board in Nov. 07
Does anyone have a template for an esthetician resume, they have used?
I'm having a difficult time since I don't have any experience to put down.
Thank you for your help

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

J.B. in Orem, Utah

115 months ago

I am also looking into making a resume specific to esthetics...any help would be appreciated!! tallandblonde@hotmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

timb in Phoenix, Arizona

113 months ago

Maureen in Costa Mesa, California said: Help, I'm new to the beauty industry and I have to put a resume together. I passed state board in Nov. 07
Thank you for your help

In case you are interested in a job to create a residual income, if you are a very serious person, if you are willing to work in a sale/+training field, I will like to tell you about the company I work with. We are a Health Company seeking more people in all States. You will be your own boss you can work from home and set your own hours Very complex training is provided. Our training will help you very much to become successful. To contact me, reply to this comment and I will receive an email directly.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Mitzi Rauers in Highlands, North Carolina

111 months ago

wdupree in Blue Ridge, Georgia said: Hi,
Can anyone please send me a sample resume for recently graduated esthetician person I would appreciate that! thanks a million

Hi I too just grauated and am in need of a sample resume. I am in the Highlands, NC are but just moved from Georgia. If you should receive a sample would you please share with me. My email is :Mitziorauers@nctv.com. Good luck with all your endeavors...Mitzi

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Alexis Hightower in Jamaica, New York

111 months ago

I just received my esthetician license and would really like a sample resume. Thank you. My email is Chocolex1@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

tiger in Seoul, Korea, Republic of

111 months ago

Hi!!! every one

Does anyone have good Cover letter and Resume forms.
And good expressin for putting in cover letter.

If you have please send me e-mail.

Thanks alot

Tiger

Reply - Report abuse

samar hanna in Amman, Jordan

111 months ago

hey hi i think i have one but would please send me the subject

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

cnichols in Elk Grove, California

111 months ago

Help, I'm new to the beauty industry and I have to put a resume together. I passed state board August 08
Thank you for your help

C_nichols05@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dinah in Chicago, Illinois

111 months ago

Selma said: I would also appreciate help on a resume for a esthetics job.

please send me a copy also to help me so i can know what goes on the resume too.
thanks dinahmorris@yahoo.

Reply - Report abuse

kelly in San Jose, California

111 months ago

I am also having a hard time putting together a resume. I have been in customer service for the last 10 years. Anyone one have any good ideas? It would be greatly appreciated.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jaime in Purchase, New York

111 months ago

I am also having difficulty creating a resume. I will be graduating from school shortly and my all my work experience is basically in Admin/Secretarial, my spa experience is minimal, (basically it’s just what I do in clinic). I have NO CLUE what to put in my resume, it is completely different then the one I have and accustomed to. Please, if any one could help it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kierstyn in Charlotte, North Carolina

111 months ago

I found this webpage which helped me. if ur not going for the medical aspect than u can just edit those parts out. but ive used this as my basic template and what i need to include...

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kierstyn in Charlotte, North Carolina

111 months ago

I found this webpage which helped me. if ur not going for the medical aspect than u can just edit those parts out. but ive used this as my basic template and what i need to include...

www.sampleresumesamples.com/sample_medical_esthetician_resume_sample1.html

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jaime in Purchase, New York

111 months ago

Thank you!! This looks like it will be a big help.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

leylacampana in San Antonio, Texas

111 months ago

Hi, May I please have a copy of your resume template? I'm new to this industry and need a little insight on an appealing resume. Im not sure how to incorporate my supplemental training outside of school, Thanks!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

leylacampana in San Antonio, Texas

111 months ago

Mich in Oak Park, Michigan said: If you give my your e-mail address I can send you a copy of mine. And you can look it our and put your own information and change the wording around.....if you'd like? Because I just re-typed mine and added some stuff onto it. But it will give you a good outline to begin your own resume. The only thing that I am not good at is cover letters!

Hi, May I please have a copy of your resume template? I'm new to this industry and need a little insight on an appealing resume. Im not sure how to incorporate my supplemental training outside of school, Thanks!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jaime in Yonkers, New York

110 months ago

Hi, I am new as well and still trying to figure out how to create mine, considering that I don't have any experince other then classroom time. Once I figure out what mune will lokk like I will be more then happy to pass it along.

If you find a sight or a mock resume please foward to me, I would be grateful as weel.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Elena in Southampton, Pennsylvania

110 months ago

Hello, I am having a hard time putting a resume together.. I recently got a license but do not have a whole lot of experience.. a sample or a template would be greatly appreciated. My email is elenagozman@gmail.com. Thanks so much!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Juju Bundakji in Fountain Valley, California

110 months ago

Mich in Oak Park, Michigan said: If you give my your e-mail address I can send you a copy of mine. And you can look it our and put your own information and change the wording around.....if you'd like? Because I just re-typed mine and added some stuff onto it. But it will give you a good outline to begin your own resume. The only thing that I am not good at is cover letters!

Is there anyway I can get a copy of your resume as well I would really appreciate it. I just passes state board as well and have no idea how to word a resume for work just out of school. My email is joujoub6@yahoo.com

Thank you,
Juju

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Anna Truong in Seattle, Washington

110 months ago

Hi Mich..can you send me a copy of your resume.My email is :nghiemtina@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Anna

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Anna Truong in Seattle, Washington

110 months ago

Mitch and everybody,
I've just got my Esthetician license recently,Please help me on the resume.

my email is nghiemtina@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

J in Purchase, New York

110 months ago

Hi Mich,

If you can please send me a copy of your resume, that would be a great help. My email is milton829@aol.com.

Thank you!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

meile in Bloomingdale, Illinois

110 months ago

]help!! can someone send me any cover letters and resume that you may have for esthetics, i am having a hard time putting one together, i graduated a month ago and really need to get my name out there, but the cover letter has me stumped!!! my email is meile1k@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Shannon in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

110 months ago

Please also send me a copy. Shannonf1778@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jenny N. in Marshfield, Wisconsin

110 months ago

Hi Everyone!

Well, Iam trying to get back into the esthetician field after being out for a couple years.
If ANYONE could give me any help, or templates, or samples of resumes or cover letters... I would greatly appreciate it!! It seems so hard to find samples online for this career!!
Thanks everyone!
benjen555@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

DMadeo in Toms River, New Jersey

110 months ago

Hey everyone! I'm in the middle of putting my resume together. I had received my skin care license in Feb. I pretty much have gotten my resume together but like a lot of people on here the only experience i have is what I've done in school. So if anyone can help me out with the objective or experience section it would be sooo greatly appreciated! Thank You!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Priti in Charlotte, North Carolina

110 months ago

Hi there, can anyone send me a template for a resume. I have experience but just moved to another state. Where I am having a difficult time finding employment. I am interested in trying to get in with a medi spa how do I go about that? do I need a special license.certification?>

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Candis in Crofton, Maryland

109 months ago

If anyone is willing to share a template of their esthetics resume, I would greatly appreciate it. I too, like many others, am a recent licensee. Thanks a million.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

nina in Fairfax, Virginia

109 months ago

Candis in Crofton, Maryland said: If anyone is willing to share a template of their esthetics resume, I would greatly appreciate it. I too, like many others, am a recent licensee. Thanks a million.

Hi Doou still have a text book( Milady'sstandard fundamentals for estheticians, 9 edition)

I want to buy a use one. If you have you can mail me at Noinha491323@yahoo.com.au

thank you, nina

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

nina in Fairfax, Virginia

109 months ago

Hi everyone. I want to ask you guys about the book( Milady's standard Fundmentals for estheticians, 9 edition) If anybody has one and wants to sell it to me pls let me know.

I need help.
Thanks a million times

Nina, Noinha491323@yahoo.com.au

Reply - Report abuse

Terri in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

109 months ago

Hi All:

I was wondering if it would be possible to get someof those resume templates.

I am finding it impossible to combine my work history as a legal secretary and bartender with my "no" history as an esthetician. I went to school a few years ago and am licensed in Pa. It's time to get my career started.

Thank you all. Also, any other advice on getting started would be appreciated.

Terri

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Terri in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

109 months ago

PS -- my e-mail address is TerriDerry@hotmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

sue_appletonwi-productdevelopmentscientistandesthetician in Appleton, Wisconsin

109 months ago

RESUME AND JOB SEARCHING ASSISTANCE PLUS SKIN CARE KNOWLEDGE
FOR ESTHETICIANS
For simplicity's sake, the most comprehensive site is ABOUT.COM
A few specific web pages are listed below:

jobsearch.about.com/od/resumes/Resumes.htm
email class
jobsearch.about.com/

skincare.about.com/
spas.about.com/

About.com has several newsletters that you can sign up to receive via email.

INDEED.COM is currently the best site for job postings.

Best wishes to all!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jenn in Levittown, Pennsylvania

109 months ago

Hi I would also like help with my resume. I am freshly out of school and need a little bit of help. I have no experience. If anyone could send me a copy of there resume and cover letter I would be very thankful !!

Beachbaby3182@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Howell, New Jersey

109 months ago

I have just recently finished my course training at Atelier and am stomping the pavement to set up my first round of interviews in New York and New Jersey ( I possess a NJ Cosmetology License as well)

Can anyone offer me any insight as to what to expect on my first interview? Should I expect to perform a facial? Is there a routine followed when interviewing Estheticians?

Also, I am trying to research salary and commission but am confused as to what to expect. Schooling was extremely expensive and now have to pay off loans while building clientele. Is there an average asking point?

Should I follow any certain format when submitting my resume?

Please help!

Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Ingrid in Uniondale, New York

109 months ago

This has truly been a challenging position for me, for I've been also trying to get help in writing an Aesthetician Resume PLEASE help me in any way you can, Iam an aesthetic student and will be graduating soon. I need to put together a resume for my class that will stand strong for a company to find interest to hire me because i do have some sales,and retail product training knowledge so Im just finally tring to get my License.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Stacy in San Diego, California

109 months ago

Maureen in Costa Mesa, California said: Help, I'm new to the beauty industry and I have to put a resume together. I passed state board in Nov. 07
Thank you for your help

One thing my teacher had suggested was to add Student Esthetician to my resume for the time I had spent learning and working on clients. I have used it and it does help...I've gotten calls back and interviews with the W Hotel and several local spas.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Al in Jacksonville, North Carolina

109 months ago

I'm currently re-writing my resume and am suck on what to put or how to write it. I'm moving to a different state and want an impressive resume. Can anyone email me copies of their resumes so i can see how other estheticians resumes?

ally_wilcox@yahoo.com

thank you so much!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sultana in Columbia, South Carolina

109 months ago

can anyone pls. mail me your resume ,
I need help building my resume,
my e-mail,
Sultana.patel @yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sultana

Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

Hi Mich,
I need some help in building my resume,
If you dont mind,

Can you pls. mail me your resume sultana.patel@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sultana

Reply - Report abuse

Cassandra in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

109 months ago

Hi Mich! I got my license about 5 months year ago and just quit from my current DESK job. I am in the perfect situation to pursue my esthetician career, but am in desperate need of some guidance regarding my resume. Please help! If you can send your resume to Cassandra_loder@yahoo.com it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply - Report abuse

Sheryl in Chicago, Illinois

108 months ago

I would appreciate your template too - as I am struggling to redo my resume since getting licensed. Thanks!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

108 months ago

I just got my license too. If anyone can send me an esthetican resume I would really appreciate the help!!!! We need to stick together and help each other out.

Reply - Report abuse

108 months ago

Vera Budai in Northridge, California said: Hi,
Can anyone send me a sample resume for just graduated esthetician i would appreciate that! My e-mail is verabudai@yahoo.com THANKS

Did anyone send you a resume??? If so would you forward it to me/ Thanks!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

108 months ago

Sultana in Columbia, South Carolina said: Hi Mich,
I need some help in building my resume,
If you dont mind,

Can you pls. mail me your resume sultana.patel@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sultana

If somebody responded with a resume...would you please forward to me too. thanks

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

108 months ago

nobody respoded so far,
I will definitely forward you when I receive resume from Mich,

Thanks

Sultana

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

108 months ago

Sheryl in Chicago, Illinois said: I would appreciate your template too - as I am struggling to redo my resume since getting licensed. Thanks!!!

Hi Mich,

My ID is Sultana.patel@yahoo.com,

It will be very helpful if you send me your resume,

Thanks,

Sultana

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jackie in San Jose, California

108 months ago

Hi Mich..can u possibly send me a copy of your resume...I would very much appreciate it
Email: Ladzj823@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Jackie

Reply - Report abuse

108 months ago

Hi Mich,..can you please send me copy of your resume...

E mail..sultana.patel@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sultana

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kristi sims in Little Rock, Arkansas

108 months ago

can you please email me a copy as well

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.