STUDY GUIDE that will make you pass state board!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 690)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

batricia rossin in Miami, Florida

52 months ago

Darleene in Fairfax, Virginia said: Hi everyone
send me your email and I will provide you with the ONLY study guide that will have 90% of the question on your state board GUARANTEED!!!
Don't stress over your state board anymore, if you memorize this guide you'll PASS!!!
Good luck!

............batricia@bellsouth.net............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (175) / No (65) Reply - Report abuse

chloe in Red Bluff, California

51 months ago

Darleene in Fairfax, Virginia said: Hi everyone
send me your email and I will provide you with the ONLY study guide that will have 90% of the question on your state board GUARANTEED!!!
Don't stress over your state board anymore, if you memorize this guide you'll PASS!!!
Good luck!

i would like that study guide! chloenikka@yahoo.com thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Danielle in Lemoore, California

51 months ago

That would be greatly appreciated if you could also send me one, thank you danielle_mosby@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

BeautyMan in Sacramento, California

51 months ago

Could you send me this study guide by chance?

fashionboi@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Adrienne

50 months ago

batricia rossin in Miami, Florida said: ............batricia@bellsouth.net............

hello my stateboard exam is coming up and I will like to get the practice exam can you please email it to me thank you so much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Adrienne

50 months ago

I forgot to post my email adriennerojas@att.net
can you please email me the practice exam thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

elisa in Clementon, New Jersey

50 months ago

estegirl in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hello Aspiring Aestheticians,
It seems that Darleen in Fairfax is not responding to your pleas for help. Unfortunately, I believe she was pawning off my "Study Guide" as her own, so in my opinion it is best that she not respond. If you would like to get info on my Guide you can reply to this posting with your email address or go to this forum; ESTHETICIAN EXAM HELP WITH MILADY TESTING & PIVOT POINT.

Thanks and Best of Luck!!
Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

HI.. whoever is able to send a practice exam, please send one to yogaleese@comcast.net. thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jojo123 in Scottsdale, Arizona

50 months ago

joannketterer@cox.net I would like the study guide please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Taunton, Massachusetts

50 months ago

batricia rossin in Miami, Florida said: ............batricia@bellsouth.net............

I would like to study amanda.4305@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

estegirl in Phoenix, Arizona

50 months ago

Amanda in Taunton, Massachusetts said: I would like to study amanda.4305@yahoo.com

Hello Aspiring Aestheticians,
If you would like a copy of my Study Guide reply to this posting with your email address or go to this forum; ESTHETICIAN EXAM HELP WITH MILADY TESTING & PIVOT POINT.

Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Carson, California

50 months ago

If you would like a copy of my Study Guide reply to this posting with your email address or go to this forum; ESTHETICIAN EXAM HELP WITH MILADY TESTING & PIVOT POINT.

Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

Hi , I would appreciate if you can provide me a copy of the study guide to quelmer1@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

elisa in Clementon, New Jersey said: HI.. whoever is able to send a practice exam, please send one to yogaleese@comcast.net. thanks!!

Elisa, I sent you a copy of the Intro to my Study Guide but you did not respond. Sorry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

State Board Study Guide
for students using
Milady’s or Pivot Point Text Books

Welcome Future Aestheticians,

I have put together this study guide as a tool to help you pass your State Board Written Exam. Having passed my Exam on the first time I took it, I will share my insights on what you need to know in order to prepare yourself. I only wish that I had been able to find a guide similar to this while I was preparing to take my Exam.

First of all, I purchased “Milady’s Online State Board Prep” while in school and took the tests for nearly four months before I graduated and took my State Boards. I can tell you that I took, literally, hundreds of the “chapter tests” and ten’s of the “comprehensive tests” until I had seen and knew every question they had. If you have Milady’s Online, I recommend that you focus on the chapter tests/ quizzes and go over and over your weakest subjects until you don’t find any more new questions. And then, keep going because just when you think you have seen them all is when you WILL start getting another round of questions! I suggest you stick mainly to the chapter quizzes because the comprehensive takes too long and becomes extremely redundant! You do not need to waste your time with stuff you already know inside and out! I personally think I wasted too much time with Milady’s though . . . . .

I was lucky enough to have had a client in school who was a Cosmetology Instructor. She did tell me that I needed to know my Anatomy & Physiology and a minimum of: Chemistry, Micro-organisms, Skin Disorders & Diseases and Sanitation & Infection Control. That’s a pretty broad spectrum though! So, I studied for a solid four days straight (6-8 hours a day) before I went to take my exam. Believe me, I knew WAY MORE STUFF than I needed to!

Knowing how stressful it is not knowing what to study or how to go about it, I thought I would make this guide available to point you in the right direction and save you f

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ms. Parker in Nevada in Las Vegas, Nevada

50 months ago

It seems that Darleen in Fairfax is not responding to your pleas for help. Unfortunately, I believe she was pawning off my "Study Guide" as her own, so in my opinion it is best that she not respond. If you would like to get info on my Guide you can reply to this posting with your email address or go to this forum; ESTHETICIAN EXAM HELP WITH MILADY TESTING & PIVOT POINT.

Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

Please provide details for attaining guide per your email. Thanks!

50 months ago

Ms. Parker in Nevada in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Please provide details for attaining guide per your email. Thanks!

The details pertaining to my Study Guide are stated above. Like I said, reply with your email address if you would like to purchase it in it's entirety.
Thanks and Good Luck,
Estegirl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ms. Parker in Nevada in Las Vegas, Nevada

50 months ago

My email address is northstarz_2@hotmail.com. Also, want to make sure it is applicable for State of Nevada.

Thanks!

FLgirl in Tampa, Florida

50 months ago

Please send me information on the exam practice test for FL at tilesandmurals@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

S_Nelson in Mendota, Illinois

49 months ago

Please send me a copy of the study guide. Thankyou.
nelson.sandra5@gmail.com

TBeauty in Middle River, Maryland

49 months ago

hey I totally want that study guide please my e mail is REmitchell1234@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Diana in Sugar Land, Texas

49 months ago

I am needing help with my state boards if someone can send me a study guide I would appreciate it. Email, my89jeep9@hotmail.com

Thank you

Sherrie N in California

49 months ago

ESTHETICIAN EXAM HELP WITH MILADY TESTING & PIVOT POINT.
I would like you to email me a copy please kalifdreaming@aol.com Thanks!

jessi 21 in Los Angeles, California

49 months ago

I passed the Calif. state boards on my first try. The study guides I found most helpful were 1. stateboard quiz.com ( or stateboardhelp.com). Memorize all 133 questions.2. teresa's studyguide had some of my questions. The remainder were from a sudy guide I got from the practical exam run thru instructor at western Kit Co. in Glendale ca. 3. She gave me a studyguide and all the questions were on my exam. I finished the written exam in 30 minutes-went over it 3 times to make sure of my answers. There was not one question that I hadn't studied! I felt like I'd won the lottery!! The practical wasn't as hard as Arizona (which I passed in April). They seemed to be stressing sanitation more than procedures. The girl next to me was disqualified because her model had her cel phone on and it buzzed during the exam. Good luck to you guys still trying--just study a lot!!

JESSI21

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

garl91 in Los Angeles, California

49 months ago

I would appreciate any type of help for the esthetician state board exam
My date is at the end of this month! Thank you.
email: purdeelily@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sarah212 in Camarillo, California

49 months ago

I would appreciate anything as well for the esthetician state board exam. Thank you all you ROCK! My email is sarahj4205@verizon.net

sarah212 in Camarillo, California

49 months ago

Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

Please send me whatever you have :) I really appreciate it :) sarahj4205@verizon.net

Thank you so much!!!

LadyBug in San Diego, California

49 months ago

jessi 21 in Los Angeles, California said: I passed the Calif. state boards on my first try. The study guides I found most helpful were 1. stateboard quiz.com ( or stateboardhelp.com)......

JESSI21

I was actually thinking of purchasing the stateboardquiz.com but wasn't sure if it was going to help. was most of the questions on the studyguide on your stateboard exam? do u have happen to have the studyguide u got from the instructor from glendale ca, if so when u have the time can u please send it to my email(tochizzle@yahoo.com). thanks alot!

zialuccia@gmail.com in Trenton, New Jersey

48 months ago

elisa in Clementon, New Jersey said: HI.. whoever is able to send a practice exam, please send one to yogaleese@comcast.net. thanks!!

I don't know which milady book to buy since there are so many. I've passes the practical but failed in the written. I live in New J
ersey and don't know if each state has a different book to study? can you tell me which is the best?

estegirl in Litchfield Park, Arizona

48 months ago

zialuccia@gmail.com in Trenton, New Jersey said: I don't know which milady book to buy since there are so many. I've passes the practical but failed in the written. I live in New J
ersey and don't know if each state has a different book to study? can you tell me which is the best?

Elisa,
You want Milady's Standard Fundamentals for Estheticians 10th Edition. I would also suggest getting the paperback Exam Review book that goes with it. Very Helpful! You can also go online to the Milady's website and purchase their State Board Exam Prep for $30. It consists of approx 800 random questions from each chapter. If you haven't already done this, it is imperative that you do in my opinion. Good Luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

flower1 in Phoenix, Arizona

48 months ago

estegirl in Litchfield Park, Arizona said: estegirl in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hello Aspiring Aestheticians,

Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

warrells@gmail.com i took my written threee times and unable to pass:(not a good test taker!

flower1 in Phoenix, Arizona

48 months ago

warrells@gmail.com

faciabella in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

48 months ago

flower1 in Phoenix, Arizona said: warrells@gmail.com i took my written threee times and unable to pass:(not a good test taker!

I would also like a study guide missyrhodes@hotmail.com

garl91 in Los Angeles, California

48 months ago

this study guide helped me pass state board! :)
its all i studied, i went in with 2 hrs to complete my test i was done in about 30 mins & was the first one out, state board was a piece of cake.

angel22745 in New Lenox, Illinois

48 months ago

Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

please help, i need a study guide!! thank you! :)
stephaniegleason@comcast.net

48 months ago

garl91 in Los Angeles, California said: this study guide helped me pass state board! :)
its all i studied, i went in with 2 hrs to complete my test i was done in about 30 mins & was the first one out, state board was a piece of cake.

Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy my Guide was of help to you in passing your State Board Exam!
Best of Luck to you in the Future!

Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

Nicole in Santa Maria, California

48 months ago

Just saw your post about THE study guide of the century. My email is nikishizzle100@hotmail.com . Could you help me out ? :)

danettesurbanoasis in Fort Worth, Texas

48 months ago

i am in texas, is this study guide usefully reguardless of where you take the exam? when was it created?

ziva in Brooklyn, New York

48 months ago

estegirl in Phoenix, Arizona said: Knowing how stressful it is not knowing what to study or how to go about it, I thought I would make this guide available to point you in the right direction and save you from trying to memorize the whole book! I guarantee it will be the best investment you ever made!

This guide is intended for those of you who have already put forth the effort studying and is
BY NO MEANS
the only piece of material need to pass your State Board Exam!
(continued)
If you follow this guide utilizing the Tips, Information & Facts and KNOW the List of Key Terms, you should have no problem passing your written exam!

Upon compiling this List of Key Terms, not one student has failed after studying and memorizing this list!

If for some reason you should fail because this information does not apply to your State Board Examination, I will gladly return your fee!
If you would like to purchase a copy for $15.95, respond with your email address and I will send you a PayPal Money Request.
Best of Luck!!
Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

please send me your info- is this good for NYS test?

48 months ago

is this good for NYS test? if so please send me info for the info

48 months ago

my e mail is gp613@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

danettesurbanoasis in Mansfield, Texas

48 months ago

Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

i can not find your info esty girl. my e-mail is danette@danettesurbanoasis.com, send me info& i will send $ to paypal account. i want to make sure this post for study guide is not fraud.

Sami U. in Littleton, Colorado

48 months ago

i need as much help as possible passing this test. please do help!
sami.baby47@yahoo.com

c.valenzuela in Buda, Texas

48 months ago

hi, i need help to take the state board exam can you send me info. to take my written exam. thanks

48 months ago

zialuccia@gmail.com in Trenton, New Jersey said: I've failed the written test twice and am so frustrated. I live in new jersey and don't know if each state has a different practice tests? can you help?

Hello Ladies,
Just want you to know that the State Board Exam is a Nationally Standardized Test, meaning that all material is taken from and cross-referenced between Milady's 10th Edition and (not or) Pivot Point textbooks. Therefore, all info in my Study Guide applies to the Exam in any state. Best of Luck!!
Estegirl
Licensed Aesthetician

Jodie in Gilbert, Arizona

48 months ago

I would love so much for you to send that to me jodes4747@yahoo.com
Thank you sooooo much!

cateyes in Las Vegas, Nevada

48 months ago

Hello i would love you to send a study guide to help me study thank you cateyes10885@hotmail.com

carriestein in Long Beach, California

48 months ago

please send me the study guide! thanks! Carrie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

carriestein in Long Beach, California

48 months ago

My e mail is carriejos60@yahoo.com.. please pass study guide on ! Thanks. Carrie Stein

48 months ago

Northstarz in North Las Vegas, Nevada said: I just took my stateboards for NV today and aced it at 96%! Thanks to this study guide, we just moved and didn't have a lot of time to study 1.5 days diligently on chapters she pointed out and this focused on the important areas to study and the terms sheet worked great! Thanks estigirl you are awesome.

Congratulations Northstar!! I am so glad my Guide was of help to you! Thank you for the feedback and Best of Luck in the future!!
Estegirl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tyson03 in North Augusta, South Carolina

47 months ago

estegirl in Litchfield Park, Arizona said: Carrie,
Please post your email address and I will send you info.
Estegirl

i failed my theory twice and i really need a study guide, can you please send me a study guide at vu7377@yahoo.com
thanks

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.