Supplies for California State Board Testing Kit

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

Kit Lady in Bellingham, Washington

73 months ago

I closed an online kit business a year ago due to distance (I had moved to another state). I still have a great deal of inventory and am offering items that you would need for state board exam in California. Right now I have 7 boxes with 99% of all the things you need, most are labeled. You would need to have your check list from State Board and put it together that way you want it. It does not come ready to go as I had done in the past. I am selling them for $9 ea plus shipping. After these 7 are gone, I will put together others that will have fewer items and for less. You will need to give yourself enough time to get them and put them together.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Greenie in New York, New York

72 months ago

Did you sell the inventory yet? I'm in a different state so can you tell me what was included in the kit? I am interested in making a purchase. :)
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kit lady in Bellingham, Washington

72 months ago

I do have inventory. Send me an email to my womansview@gmail.com and I can attach a list of the inventory that goes in the kit.

paulettebanoza@gmail.com in Reseda, California

69 months ago

I am trying to put together a kit for class, because I don't have the required $600 to purchase the one from the school. What do you have that can be used in class and what is the cost?

kit lady in Bellingham, Washington

69 months ago

I have everything you need for the practical. You can put it together the way you would like. The only thing that I dont have is the waxer. You will have to purchase one. And a bag to put all of it in. Most everything is disposable and does not look like anything that Ca kit company or Western Kit, and I think it is cleaner becaus it is disposable. If you are interested, email me personally at womansview@gmail.com and give me a number to call and we can chat. Vicki

joanne in Somers, New York

65 months ago

Greenie in New York, New York said: Did you sell the inventory yet? I'm in a different state so can you tell me what was included in the kit? I am interested in making a purchase. :)
Thanks

Did you receive a reply. I am also looking to buy a kit? Do you know where I can purchase one?

Thanks

Chloe in Walnut Creek, California

61 months ago

Kit Lady in Bellingham, Washington said: I closed an online kit business a year ago due to distance (I had moved to another state). I still have a great deal of inventory and am offering items that you would need for state board exam in California. Right now I have 7 boxes with 99% of all the things you need, most are labeled. You would need to have your check list from State Board and put it together that way you want it. It does not come ready to go as I had done in the past. I am selling them for $9 ea plus shipping. After these 7 are gone, I will put together others that will have fewer items and for less. You will need to give yourself enough time to get them and put them together.

I'm interested

Greenie in New York, New York

61 months ago

How do we purchase one from you?
Is there an online site?

Vanna in New York, New York

61 months ago

NEW YORK STATE BOARD ESTHETICIAN KITS **** Look PROFESSIONAL be PREPARED ****
KITS ARE COMPLETE AND ORGANIZED WITH THE MATERIALS YOU NEED TO TAKE THE NY STATE BOARD ESTHETICIAN PRACTICAL EXAM.
IF INTERESTED SEND EMAIL TO ESTHETICIANSWORLD@YAHOO.COM.

Tanya in Costa Mesa, California

60 months ago

Kit Lady in Bellingham, Washington said: I closed an online kit business a year ago due to distance (I had moved to another state). I still have a great deal of inventory and am offering items that you would need for state board exam in California. Right now I have 7 boxes with 99% of all the things you need, most are labeled. You would need to have your check list from State Board and put it together that way you want it. It does not come ready to go as I had done in the past. I am selling them for $9 ea plus shipping. After these 7 are gone, I will put together others that will have fewer items and for less. You will need to give yourself enough time to get them and put them together.

Is one of these kits available??? Are you located in the Orange County area??

chel12480 in New York, New York

59 months ago

I'm taking my practical exam in NY next month. Does anyone know where I can purchase a kit? Or have any advice pertaining to this specific test? Please help!!! Thanks!

59 months ago

KITS ARE COMPLETE AND ORGANIZED WITH THE MATERIALS YOU NEED TO TAKE THE NY STATE BOARD ESTHETICIAN PRACTICAL EXAM.
IF INTERESTED SEND EMAIL TO ESTHETICIANSWORLD@YAHOO.COM

59 months ago

Greenie in New York, New York said: How do we purchase one from you?
Is there an online site?

59 months ago

chel12480 in New York, New York said: I'm taking my practical exam in NY next month. Does anyone know where I can purchase a kit? Or have any advice pertaining to this specific test? Please help!!! Thanks!

fragrantflower1@yahoo.com in Chatsworth, California

52 months ago

I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FRAGRANTFLOWER1@YAHOO.COM

fragrantflower1@yahoo.com in Chatsworth, California

52 months ago

I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE A CALIFORNIA ESTHETICS TEST KIT!!

sqleopard in Boston, Massachusetts

52 months ago

Vist www.cosmebeautica.com for purchase of any state board kit for Cosmetology, Esthetics, manicure or Barber exams for any state in the USA!! Customized to your state, packed and delivered right to your locatiion!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.