clothes for esthetics

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Sabrina Wortham in Jasper, Alabama

106 months ago

I just started my classes today and they were talking about the types of clothes we should wear. They never said open-toe shoes were not permitted but that they were sort of frowned upon. All i own are open-toe shoes (mostly sandals and flip-flops). Also, i am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and once again that is really all i won. They want us to look professional, of course. I just don't have alot of money to be buying clothes with for school. Does anyone have any suggestions about what i should get? Thanks alot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tiffany in Livonia, Michigan

106 months ago

Sabrina Wortham in Jasper, Alabama said: I just started my classes today and they were talking about the types of clothes we should wear. They never said open-toe shoes were not permitted but that they were sort of frowned upon. All i own are open-toe shoes (mostly sandals and flip-flops). Also, i am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and once again that is really all i won. They want us to look professional, of course. I just don't have alot of money to be buying clothes with for school. Does anyone have any suggestions about what i should get? Thanks alot!

try white scrubs from the salvation army or a good second hand store. no since in spending all of your money before you have made any.

Badeha in Richmond, Virginia

105 months ago

Walmart has a bunch of scrubs and fake crocks(the shoes nurse's wear). That's what we wore at my school.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.