practical exam massachusetts

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Maryse in Acton, Massachusetts

61 months ago

I am new in the state of Massachusetts and i would like to speak with someone who took the practical test to get the esthetician state license. I am licensed from France and i would like to be sure to pass the exam, someone could tell me the different steps and if they are doing waxing or take off make up before doing the cleansing etc...
Thanks for your help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary Marie in Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts

47 months ago

Maryse in Acton, Massachusetts said: I am new in the state of Massachusetts and i would like to speak with someone who took the practical test to get the esthetician state license. I am licensed from France and i would like to be sure to pass the exam, someone could tell me the different steps and if they are doing waxing or take off make up before doing the cleansing etc...
Thanks for your help

Hello I came upon your post whilst trying to do some similar investigation myself, I am Irish (cidesco & cibtac) and have just moved to Massachusetts too, did you find any assistance regarding preparing for the sate exam ? Any information would be of great assistance.

Kind regards
Mary Marie

I would love to hear from you,

47 months ago

Hello Mary, I didn't have any assistance to take the state exam. I just questioned some people and gathered information to help me. I bought a book to get ready for the writing test and for the practical exam, I called a school who gave me little info. I can pass it on to you if you are interested and just tell me when you want to take the state exam.
Sincerely,
Maryse

Emily in Pittsfield, Massachusetts

39 months ago

Maryse I will be taking the exam within the next month but have lost touch with my esthetician knowledge is there any details you can give about the exam to guide me in the right direction please ? My email is eryannone@gmail.com I'd really appreciate it

39 months ago

Emily in Pittsfield, Massachusetts said: Maryse I will be taking the exam within the next month but have lost touch with my esthetician knowledge is there any details you can give about the exam to guide me in the right direction please ? My email is eryannone@gmail.com I'd really appreciate it

Hello Emily,
I can tell you that the written exam is just about your knowledge and is not really complicated. Regarding the practical exam, they want you to show them that you can cleanse, exfoliate and put mask and make up on. The trick is to disinfect your station and your hands everytime you touch something. If you need anything else, just let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

manju1979 in Concord, Massachusetts

36 months ago

Maryse in Acton, Massachusetts said:
Hello Emily,
I can tell you that the written exam is just about your knowledge and is not really complicated. Regarding the practical exam, they want you to show them that you can cleanse, exfoliate and put mask and make up on. The trick is to disinfect your station and your hands everytime you touch something. If you need anything else, just let me know.

hi i hv an exam in 2 weeks please help me .my email id is manjubollaki@hotmail.com.please let me know what should i expect ? how are the the tests ? is written easy enough to pass?
pl help ! where did u pass ur exam in framingham?are the examiners very stren?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.