Event Planner Assistant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

JessAub in Saint Louis, Missouri

93 months ago

I am a Hospitality Management major and graduate in May 2010. I am currently seeking a job as an event planner's assistant in the St. Louis area, but am willing to relocate. I realize to be the actual Event Planner it usually takes about 2 years experience, so I am just looking for any way to get my foot in the door. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

In Stages in Saint Louis, Missouri

86 months ago

JessAub in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I am a Hospitality Management major and graduate in May 2010. I am currently seeking a job as an event planner's assistant in the St. Louis area, but am willing to relocate. I realize to be the actual Event Planner it usually takes about 2 years experience, so I am just looking for any way to get my foot in the door. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Looking for 3 part time event planners.

Our event plannera must have a love for special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and able to build relationships with clients.

This is a part-time position. Flexible days and hours, are available. Must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.

Qualifications:
*Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking.
*Ability to manage multiple projects.
*Excellent interpersonal skills.
*Ability to accomplish projects with little or no supervision
*At least 1 year of experience or a degree
*Must have reliable transportation.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

JessAub in Saint Louis, Missouri

86 months ago

I am extremely interested in this opportunity. Please let me know how I can go forward and apply for this position. Thank you.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

In Stages in Saint Louis, Missouri

86 months ago

Thank you for your interest.

Email me a copy of your resume to gloria@whatsyourstage.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Le Cadeau in Doha, Qatar

84 months ago

JessAub in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I am a Hospitality Management major and graduate in May 2010. I am currently seeking a job as an event planner's assistant in the St. Louis area, but am willing to relocate. I realize to be the actual Event Planner it usually takes about 2 years experience, so I am just looking for any way to get my foot in the door. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Would you please send us your cv if you are interested in working in Qatar. qlecadeau@live.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Audrey Glueck in Collinsville, Illinois

82 months ago

Hi! My name is Audrey and I am looking for an event, meeting planner job in St. Louis as well. I have 2 and 1/2 years of experience as a Bridal Consultant and I also was a Summer intern for Beautiful Beginnings. I just came across this listing and am very interested in getting some experience. Please let me know if you have anything available.

Thanks,

Audrey Glueck
ajglick@charter.net

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.