Event Planner

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

lida in Imperial Beach, California

35 months ago

Is anyone interested in taking me under their wing as their assistant in San Diego? I am interested to learn about any type of event / wedding planning. I am mature, educated (MBA as well as Masters in Counseling), reliable and hard worker. Please contact me at lidaenferad@yahoo.com
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

able mable in Oxford, Mississippi

35 months ago

lida in Imperial Beach, California said: Is anyone interested in taking me under their wing as their assistant in San Diego? I am interested to learn about any type of event / wedding planning. I am mature, educated (MBA as well as Masters in Counseling), reliable and hard worker. Please contact me at lidaenferad@yahoo.com
Thank you.

lidaenferad@yahoo.com,
You need to make it happen by finding a very successful planner near you and working for him/her for free until they either hire you or fire you. You won't find a successful planner in this backwater of a job employment forum boards.
Regards,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

eno avenue mentor in United Kingdom

35 months ago

lida in Imperial Beach, California said: Is anyone interested in taking me under their wing as their assistant in San Diego? I am interested to learn about any type of event / wedding planning. I am mature, educated (MBA as well as Masters in Counseling), reliable and hard worker. Please contact me at lidaenferad@yahoo.com
Thank you.

That other person is correct with the competition in this present climate you need a strategy to get into Events at present.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.