Getting my feet wet in the events planning industry

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

prettyme82

31 months ago

I am currently in the middle of a drastic career change, I have always wanted to do events planning but just never pursued it. If there is anyone in the Wash,DC area that has a company that would be accepting any volunteers to start out please feel free to contact me. I am trying to build a resume and gain experience in all aspects of the business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Christine Johnson in Washington, District of Columbia

31 months ago

prettyme82 said: I am currently in the middle of a drastic career change, I have always wanted to do events planning but just never pursued it. If there is anyone in the Wash,DC area that has a company that would be accepting any volunteers to start out please feel free to contact me. I am trying to build a resume and gain experience in all aspects of the business.

My company Automated Testing Institute is having its annual conference in October in Linthicum (near Baltimore)(website is www.testkitconference.com). We are in need of volunteers. If you are interested in assisting and are available, please contact me at christinejohnson@automatedtestinginstitute.com.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.