Looking to start an event planning business in Burlington County NJ

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Event planner in Lumberton, New Jersey

29 months ago

I have recently been laid off and am looking to follow a new career path.Event planning is the part of my last job that i enjoyed most and i am looking to start a homebased business. Is anyone from the Burlington county area of New Jersey looking to get involved in event planning? Also does anyone have marketing advice for someone just starting out an event planning business?
thanks
An inspiring event planner

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Courtney in New York, New York

7 months ago

Hi,

I am getting married September 6th in Northeast Pennsylvania. The wedding activities will take place over the entire weekend at a summer camp. While I have already planned everything, I am interested in a day of coordinator or even a coordinator for the entire weekend (I would pay for the accommodations) to manage all activities and help set up. To get a better idea of what is involved, let me know if you are interested and I can email you the wedding website.

Thank you,

Courtney

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Event planner in Lumberton, New Jersey

7 months ago

I would be interested in more details fro the event if you are still looking

Littledetails in Medford, New Jersey

5 months ago

Hello!

I currently have my own event planning business out of Medford. I started 3 years ago and I am a Certified International Wedding Planning Professional. I am moving to Galloway in a month but I would love to chat with you :) You can email me at Littledetailsbysara@gmail.com

Colleen R. in Morris Plains, New Jersey

5 months ago

Event planner in Lumberton, New Jersey said: I would be interested in more details fro the event if you are still looking

Hi Jen,
I will be my wedding in NYC on Sept. 20th, 2014. All of the wedding has been planned, but we could certainly use your wedding coordinator services on the day of the event. Making sure things are just as they should be, calling any late vendors, etc. items like that would be expected. It will be a small wedding of 60-75 guests, so it would be a good trial run for you. Let me know if you're interested and your rate (colleen.m.roche@gmail.com).

Thanks,
Colleen R.

Mary Stratton in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

5 months ago

Hi.

Event planning is growing business in today's world. You took the right decision to opt this business. You need to learn some basic tactics top survive in the market. I own a event management company too. You can look into my website: www.montagepromo.com/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.