Networking with International Vendors and Event Planners

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Nicole in Den Helder, Netherlands

122 months ago

I am currently busy getting my Bachelor in International Marketing and Communication and already work as a freelance PA.

I'm currently re-organizing my company from the name to the services offered. I started the company a year ago, but the structure/strategy was not successful; mainly due to the fact that I live in an area in The Netherlands that is very reserved and I was naive about the target market.

The objective is to offer concierge and event planning services to person’s visiting/Expats in The Netherlands and/or Europe. I am constantly hearing I am throwing my net to wide, but I believe if I focus on gaining exposure from international clients that over time I will attract Dutch Client.

The reason I have started this discussion, is to network/partner with International Vendors and Event Planners who may be interested in working with me ... be it just by having a link on my website that will soon be up or allowing me to assist you with information or assisting clients that may be visiting The Netherlands and may require some assistance.

Please feel free to share any advice or become a contact; it will truly be appreciated.

Nicole

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Rachel Pendergrast in Royal Oak, Michigan

115 months ago

For the past three years I worked at Oakland Hills Country club as the assistant Catering Director and I am currently the head of the Catering department at Red Run Golf Club. I am looking to expand my experience, expecially in different locations. I would love the opportunity to work in Europe and am seeking any available chances. Please let me know any information.

Thank you,
Rachel

Reply - Report abuse

Elita Laios in Athens, Greece

115 months ago

Hello Nicole and Rachel. I am starting a small wedding planning business in Greece which will primarily be aimed at Greek-Americans/ expats who are interested in planning a wedding in Greece but are new to the area or are planning from a distant location. Rachel I was born and raised in Windsor Ontario and moved to Athens a few years ago! Nicole I think your idea is a good one, it just depends on how common the Netherlands are for a destination wedding or for expats returning there for a wedding. In any case, if either of you wish to contact me here is my email: info@elitalaios.gr

Reply - Report abuse

greece in Greece

111 months ago

Hi friends.
If you know greek this site is really very useful...
www.pir.gr

Reply - Report abuse

Nicole in Den Helder, Netherlands

109 months ago

Good day Alan,

Thank you for your message with the possibility to partner up. Contact me at info@delgabre so that we can have direct contact. Also you could send any proposals you may have.

Wishing you the best for 2009 and success with business.

Reply - Report abuse

Rachel Pendergrast in Redford, Michigan

101 months ago

Hi Nicole... I was wondering if you were still over in Europe working on event planning.... I am interested in overseas event coordination and I was hoping you would have some insight on how I could accomplish this???

Thank you,

Rachel

Reply - Report abuse

Angela in Paris, France

57 months ago

Hi Nicole,

I'm trying to Start off on my own as an event project manager. I'm from Ontario, Canada but living in Paris, France. Not sûre if you are Still in thé évent business, but i'm curions to Know how you got started getting clients, contracts etc. My email is angel.ca71@free.fr . I'm also interested in partnership or any freelance opportunities.

I hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Angela

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.