looking for event planning jobs in NYC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Kate in Alexandria, Virginia

115 months ago

Hello everyone! I just graduated with a B.S. degree in tourism and events management and have had great internships in the Northern Virginia area. I am moving to NYC this summer and having a difficult time making contacts since I am unfamiliar with the area. If anyone has any advice or the best places to begin searching for entry level event planning positions please let me know! Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

L.G. in Rockville, Maryland

115 months ago

Kate, hi, can you share with me the interships you had in the Northern Virginia area? I live in MD and am thinking of getting into event planning. anyone with assistance, it will be greatly appreciated.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Ana in Richmond, Virginia

114 months ago

Kate,

can you please give me some information on how you got the internships in Northern Virginia. I am very interested in starting a career in event planning and currently go to school at VCU, which is in Richmond, VA. If you still keep in contact with those businesses you did internships with, would you mind giving me their information.

thanks so much1

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Silver Spring, Maryland

102 months ago

Hi! I just noticed this discussion and noticed that most of you are in my area, so maybe you all can help me out. I am interested in starting my own event planning firm and was wondering if you all would be interested in joining me. Please email me if you would like to discuss this further (msmalemar@gmail.com). Thanks!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Agha Abbas in Harrison, New Jersey

101 months ago

Hey Y'All! Am looking for an Event Managagement Job in the U.S. Someplace around New Jersey or New York. Have 6 years of Experiance, if required i can forward my C.V. This is my email address if anyone is interested in helping me out or perhaps trying me out for the job. (zakirabbas@gmail.com) Thanks!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Ginger

81 months ago

Kate in Alexandria, Virginia said: Hello everyone! I just graduated with a B.S. degree in tourism and events management and have had great internships in the Northern Virginia area. I am moving to NYC this summer and having a difficult time making contacts since I am unfamiliar with the area. If anyone has any advice or the best places to begin searching for entry level event planning positions please let me know! Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

My daughter needs internships in the No Va area for the same major you had....where were your great internships you referred to?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.