Internships for fashion design

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 211)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Miss Ej Luck in Dallas, Texas

68 months ago

Rahsheeda in Powder Springs, Georgia said: Hello everyone! I am an aspiring fashion designer and I was wondering if anyone knew of a any internships in the Georgia area. Perhaps in the Atlanta, Metro area. I can be any hting in the fashion industry. Oh... also for teens. Like 15! Thanks again!

Most places that are looking for interns you must be in college. Best bet is just if you have sketches and designs in a portfolio to send them off to different company's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Rahsheeda in Powder Springs, Georgia

67 months ago

Thank you so much Katrisha! This is a dreeam come true! I would very much enjoy it if we were able to get in touch. And thank you Miss Ej for the advice! I'm going to keep it in mind! Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

T & D Modeling(Katrisha) in Nashville, Tennessee

67 months ago

Rahsheeda in Powder Springs, Georgia said: Thank you so much Katrisha! This is a dreeam come true! I would very much enjoy it if we were able to get in touch. And thank you Miss Ej for the advice! I'm going to keep it in mind! Thank you!

Great! I look forward to working with you soon. Don't forget to go to the 'Contact Us' page and contact us as soon as time allows, because we are booking. Hope to hear from you soon! Chao

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

kelsy ross in Marietta, Georgia said: hi i am looking for a internship in fashion.i am 16 year of age.i am also a deginer. i did many fashion show, in st.louis,mo. i now live in georgia. and i am looking for a job or an internship to help me learn more in the fashion world. please can some body contact me.

Kelsey you don't live that far away from me! Maybe we can get in touch! Let me know!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kelsy ross in Marietta, Georgia

67 months ago

sorry mi computer was down.. but that sounds good. what is your e-mail address. so we can keep in touch.. wat do you do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

kelsy ross in Marietta, Georgia said: sorry mi computer was down.. but that sounds good. what is your e-mail address. so we can keep in touch.. wat do you do

raiaray@gmail.com I started sketching and I do a little styling for people!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Todd Harris in Atlanta, Georgia

66 months ago

Hello i am a fashion designer and i want to be an intern to learn about the fashion world and companys i have my own lable and trademark i just want to be in the fashion indistry and you can cheak my work out on myspace at www.myspace.com/ghs26

fashion girl in Glen Cove, New York

65 months ago

hi i was wondering if there were any fashion internships in the new york city area for 15 and up thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Angelica Preston in Washington, Illinois

64 months ago

Hey there! I am also an aspiring fashion designer. I am currently working on my portfolio and was wondering what companies to send it to? Any BIG companies in mind? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

linly in Flushing, New York

64 months ago

Hey im intersted in doing fashion, so i need to get myself together before college. Im a high school teen looking for a fashion internship in new york. Does anyone know any? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Cherrica in Columbus, Ohio

64 months ago

hey Im 16 live in columbus nd im intersted in being a fashion designer and i was lookin for internships here anybody know where some could be at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Lyes in San Diego, California

64 months ago

hello averyone,
i'm in San Diego erea, I'm a biginner Fashion Designer, anyone can guide me to the right place to participate in any kind of fashion activity, intrenship or a job ??
please contact me at lyesguemghar14@hotmail.com
thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

TDModeling in Nashville, Tennessee

64 months ago

Hello Upcoming Fashion Designers! I am the Owner of T & D Modeling. We are currently looking for aspiring and upcoming Fashion Designers who are looking to advertise, promote, or just trying to test out their designs on models, print and if your designs meet our expectations, T & D Modeling's Annual Fashion Show. If you are interested, please feel free to email either myself or my partner, Derrick Harris at TandDModelingAgency@gmail.com or stop by our website at www.TDModeling.com to get more information about how to get exposure for your designs. If you email us, PLEASE do not forget to leave RELIABLE contact information. We will no pursue contacting anyone multiple times, of course because we have high volume inquiries.
If you feel you are ready to put your designs out there, or just want to give it a try, feel free to contact us. Who knows? Maybe our design will be one of the few to feature in our 2009 T & D Modeling Fashion Show.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shayna in Cincinnati, Ohio

64 months ago

Hello. I am a fashion designer working on getting an internship. I live in Ohio. E-mail me, please, or write back to me on here and tell me if you know of any places that are hiring. I almost forgot. I am 15, and I have designs made already. Please contact me ! My e-mail is shaynastores_inc@yahoo.com
Thank you !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Renee in Yorktown Heights, New York

64 months ago

hi im also interested in the fashion industry. I live in New York and im 15 years old and was looking for places to internship. If you hear of any please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

linda? in Riverside, California

64 months ago

hey my name is linda and i was just wondering if anyone had advice on wich school would be best for me to study fashion design :]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fashiondesiger needed in Lawrenceville, Georgia

64 months ago

Rahsheeda in Powder Springs, Georgia said: Hello everyone! I am an aspiring fashion designer and I was wondering if anyone knew of a any internships in the Georgia area. Perhaps in the Atlanta, Metro area. I can be any hting in the fashion industry. Oh... also for teens. Like 15! Thanks again!

I know of some1, have u did any shows or anything to show them your work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rahsheeda in Marietta, Georgia

64 months ago

fashiondesiger needed in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: I know of some1, have u did any shows or anything to show them your work.

YOU DO!! AHH thats amahzing! I havent done any show yet and I havent got any of my work out there yet. please tell me the name of this internship place or if someone is hiring. Thank you so much.

64 months ago

linda? in Riverside, California said: hey my name is linda and i was just wondering if anyone had advice on wich school would be best for me to study fashion design :]

Fit in New York or Parsons school of design. I also heard that Savannah College of Art and Design had a good program. But I you want more experince I suggest schooling in NYC.

64 months ago

WOW... I havent been on here in a while. Okk well lets see.. for all my people who live in NYC or Cali, you guys have much better chance of finding an internship because these are the 2 biggest fashion capitals in the US. I may be wrong so correct me. I see I have alot of Ohio people here too. You guys may have a harder time there finding internships too. All I can say is keep looking. If you want to het in touch with me contact me at raiaray@gamil.com. I also have a blog to livelovebella.blogspot.com/. There I links to other fashion blogs from teen like us! Leave a comment and I'll get back!

63 months ago

danielle in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi I am an aspiring fashion designer. My name is Danielle.P and i am 20 years old.I have been designing ever since I was about 12 years old .I have been trying very hard to break into the fashion industry I just need to know a good way to go about it.I have a portfolio full of outfits.I would be very grateful if anyone has any advice,tips,or know about any internships in my area or in NYC.Anything that would help would be welcomed You can contact me at bacstrz213@aim.com thank yo for your time Sincerely, Danielle.P

Well danielle I woould say that you should get a job for a fashion designer and be there assiatant for a while. This way you can learn the ropes of the business.

AmyNoel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

63 months ago

Hi I am a Fashion Merchadising Student and MArketing Minor at the University of Southern Mississippi. I am currently looking for internships for school credit in the Atlanta area or MS LA area. I am highly motivated and want to persue something to allow me to learn and experience more of the industry. If anyone has any suggestions i would really appresiate it. I am open to any type of internships or oppurntunities to assistance.
Thanks for the help

lelebaby in Chicago, Illinois

63 months ago

hi my name is Celetra Moses i live in Chicago Ill. i want to be in the glamourous feild of fashion. i would love to get an onternship at any place i want to be someone in life i want to grow up and make somthing of my self i am a young black female looking to make a life for my self so if any body readind i hope you contact me i hope to hear from you because i r ead about people in the fashion world. and i love it fashion inspires me it who i am i live, breath fashion i love waering fashion i am a young daring good hearted female with EXTRA LARGE DREAMS looking for asuccess of life possiblity and i hope my big dreams someday builds into a inpire of lifes possiblitys

Jasmin Alexia in Montclair, New Jersey

63 months ago

Hello! I am an aspiring fashion designer from New Jersey, and i was interested in an internship oppourtunity. I have some experience in the fashion design industry. I take summer courses at New York Fashion Institute Of Technology, and have designed costumes for Studio Players shows. I have participated in many school fashion fundraisers and have been to portfolio conventions at Pratt. If someone in the New Jersey/ New York area could email me some information about any available internships for teens (16) that would be great! - Jasmin Alexia

Email: JasminaPena@aol.com

nEW B in Newark, New Jersey

62 months ago

Hi. I'm an aspiring fashion designer looking for an internship for teenagers in New York or New Jersey. If anyone can help me find one people contact me. It would be greatly appreciated. thanks and have a great day. =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

natalie reid in Nashville, Tennessee

62 months ago

Hi, I am 17 years of age, very new to the fashion world but also very determined to get in it. I was wondering would anyone of any teen internships here in Nashville, Tennessee that I can get myself into so I can jump start my career in fashion

Zuzanna in Amsterdam, Netherlands

62 months ago

Hi Hi
i'm from amsterdam, DESPERATELY wanting an internship in NY
(just like jenny humphrey in GG !')
for summer 2010, maybe too soon but then I will be sixteen

is it possible to just send my portfolio to like marc jacobs or something ? okay maybe a smaller fashion company.. or an stilist agency , or is it best via Parsons? (O btw i'm a very good designer)

Thanx!
xxx Zuzanna

Alexis15 Newman in Abington, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

Hey Im Alexis and I am 15 also and really trying to intern for a magazine or fashion designer and wondering if you know about anyone who will hire someone my age and in my area philadelphia,pennsylvania? Thank-you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AllisonMarie in Saint Louis, Missouri

61 months ago

kelsy ross in Marietta, Georgia said: hi i am looking for a internship in fashion.i am 16 year of age.i am also a deginer. i did many fashion show, in st.louis,mo. i now live in georgia. and i am looking for a job or an internship to help me learn more in the fashion world. please can some body contact me.

Hey! i live in st. louis now and i am a fashion designer looking for an internship. You said you did shows back in stl. Could u tell me what ones there are so i can be a part of them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

C-Lene in Albany, Georgia

61 months ago

I am 15 years old will be 16 in July but i was wondering if i can get in touch with anyone that can help me design some of my clothing for my fashion show on my Birthday i do really good work and nobody haven't noticed them and i believe this will be a big break for me......THANKS ALOT!!!!HOPE YOU CAN HELP!

61 months ago

C-Lene in Albany, Georgia said: I am 15 years old will be 16 in July but i was wondering if i can get in touch with anyone that can help me design some of my clothing for my fashion show on my Birthday i do really good work and nobody haven't noticed them and i believe this will be a big break for me......THANKS ALOT!!!!HOPE YOU CAN HELP!

I will help you, I'm 15 also. I can like email you ideas and stuff that i have had for my recent projects and stuff. Reply to my post if you still want help.

Rahsheeda in Kennesaw, Georgia

61 months ago

AllisonMarie in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I will help you, I'm 15 also. I can like email you ideas and stuff that i have had for my recent projects and stuff. Reply to my post if you still want help.

Have you ever done shows b4??

61 months ago

I had the most brilaant idea! This is for all those who live the Atlanta and New York area. You can try summer programs at F.I.T in New York and SCAD in Ga. If you want to contact me my email is raiaray@gamil.com or you can contact me on my blog livelovebella.blogspot.com.

Ohh and to test out your fashion awesomness try www.polyvore.com. My username is Raia Ray. Try it!!

61 months ago

Rahsheeda in Kennesaw, Georgia said: Have you ever done shows b4??

I have done the fashion shows with my school. I have also done a teen fashion show but it wasn't big at all.

61 months ago

AllisonMarie in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I have done the fashion shows with my school. I have also done a teen fashion show but it wasn't big at all.

Well at least you got your feet wet! Did you design anything??

61 months ago

Zuzanna in Amsterdam, Netherlands said: Hi Hi

is it possible to just send my portfolio to like marc jacobs or something ? okay maybe a smaller fashion company.. or an stilist agency , or is it best via Parsons? (O btw i'm a very good designer)

Thanx!
xxx Zuzanna

I would try both! you never know

61 months ago

Rahsheeda in Kennesaw, Georgia said: Well at least you got your feet wet! Did you design anything??

Yeah, mostly just shirts and skirts because we were allowed incorporate pre-made pieces. I would add some jeans and other classics to outfits because im still working on my sewing. im still not to great at sewing fabrics like denims.

chasity in Smyrna, Georgia

61 months ago

hello.!! im 16 years of age and interested in FASHION!!! i have always been a fashionista!!im very determined and willing to put my ALL into fashion.Im really trying to intern for a magazine or fashion designer and wondering if you know about anyone who will hire someone my age and in my area Atlanta, Georgia? please email me...

kelsy ross in Atlanta, Georgia

61 months ago

AllisonMarie in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Yeah, mostly just shirts and skirts because we were allowed incorporate pre-made pieces. I would add some jeans and other classics to outfits because im still working on my sewing. im still not to great at sewing fabrics like denims.

st.louis as well. but i moved dwn in atlanta GA. u really sould come dwn here sum times there are more fashion shows then in st.louis ..but u should e-mail @ hellokitty_mskitty@yahoo.com
i im a designer as well. i design mostly any thing ..

kelsy ross in Atlanta, Georgia

61 months ago

well i went to central vpa. there is were my teacher helped me get around and also sum of my friends helped me as well. but you should go to a school that has a fashion class and if the teachers see you have a eye they can help you put your fashion out there... but e-mail sum time hellokitty_mskitty@yahoo.com

FashionistaGA in Griffin, Georgia

61 months ago

Hi y'all I am not in design but I will be graduating from Bauder College this fall with a degree in fashion Merchandising. Anyway, I am in a class that is preparing us for our internship and the teacher gets us the interview where we want, but we have to tell her what we want. So my question is, since a lot of people get their internships changed to a job and this can be life changing for me, does anyone know all the good places in Altanta or near there that are in the Industry? I mean a place that would be connected to the Industry as say teen Vogue or Vogue is. I want to eventually move to Cali and I would like a job that I can do well at and be able to pretty much move where I want because of their Industry connections and them being able to recommend me to other places in LA after I've worked for them a few years. This is being that I got the internship and got hired, but either way I'd like to know of places that are high up on the fashion scale that they are connected with celebs, etc all the time. Sorry I don't know exactly how to put it but Vogue was the best way I could put it lol. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rakia Smith in Nashville, Tennessee

61 months ago

HI. My name is Rakia Smith, i attend Tennessee State university, and I am looking for an intership in fashion design, it doesn't matter if the internship is paid or unpaid. Don't have the expenses to travel far, so an internship in Tennessee, preferably Nashville or Chattanooga is much needed, if there are any suggestions please let me knw, you can email me at MsShana05@msn.com

Mae B in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

[QGsreetings,

I’m in a hair and fashion show at my beauty school. The show is Sunday, May 3, 2009 5p-9p. I have the hair part covered, but not the fashion. Also, I need some dancers to help fill in the scenes. I have three scenes in total that are 11-15min. long each. This is not a paying gig, but you will get exposure, be fed, and gain admittance to the event without a charge. Guests would need to pay $12 in advance or $15 at the door.

Anyway, I have five models per scene and need them wear your fashions and/or be graced by your dancing. The scenes are Fantasy (Vegas meets Goth), Glamour (Hollywood meets Coming to America), and Total Look (just kicking it at the club). Please let me know if you can help me with my project.

Thank you, and I can be reached at mallenbrooks@yahoo.com .
UOTE who="lelebaby in Chicago, Illinois"]hi my name is Celetra Moses i live in Chicago Ill. i want to be in the glamourous feild of fashion. i would love to get an onternship at any place i want to be someone in life i want to grow up and make somthing of my self i am a young black female looking to make a life for my self so if any body readind i hope you contact me i hope to hear from you because i r ead about people in the fashion world. and i love it fashion inspires me it who i am i live, breath fashion i love waering fashion i am a young daring good hearted female with EXTRA LARGE DREAMS looking for asuccess of life possiblity and i hope my big dreams someday builds into a inpire of lifes possiblitys

ARI in Hollywood, Florida

61 months ago

Zuzanna in Amsterdam, Netherlands said: Hi Hi

Thanx!
xxx Zuzanna

EMAIL ME imaceant@hotmail.com please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ARI in Hollywood, Florida

61 months ago

I am trying starting to start a clothing line. I am a fashion designer If you are a fashion sketcher please contact me at imaceant@hotmail.com

cece in Jacksonville, Florida

61 months ago

can we be 12 years old to do this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Anissa in Atlanta, Georgia

60 months ago

I am also a aspiring fashion designer and i am trying to find a fashion intern for this summer of 09.I would love to have the experience of my true passion ( For Teens,like 15.) Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Newark, New Jersey

60 months ago

Hey im from new Jersey and i'm having trouble finding a program around this area new Jersey . Do you think there any Program around this area? Thanks you. I'm interested in becoming a Fashion Designer. And for teens, like 16

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jasmin Alexia in Montclair, New Jersey

60 months ago

Hello! I am an aspiring fashion designer from New Jersey, and i was interested in an internship oppourtunity. I have some experience in the fashion design industry. I take summer courses at New York Fashion Institute Of Technology and Parsons, and have designed costumes for Studio Players shows. I have participated in many school fashion fundraisers and have been to portfolio conventions at Pratt. If someone in the New Jersey/ New York area could email me some information about any available internships for teens (16-17) that would be great! - Jasmin Alexia

Email: JasminaPena@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chris in Clarkston, Georgia

60 months ago

Rahsheeda in Marietta, Georgia said: Well danielle I woould say that you should get a job for a fashion designer and be there assiatant for a while. This way you can learn the ropes of the business.

how can u find internships as a fashion designer ma cause i beleive im going about it all wrong i dont want to waste this god given talent feel me if u know of any contacts for fashion internships i would greatly appreciate it because i beleive my job right know may have money but im not doing something i love and ilove drawin art especially clothes u can contact me at this email address chr1stophermharr1s@yahoo.com .o and yes my name is chris.lol. thankyou

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.