Pneumatic Tube System Technician

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

dd740 in Scappoose, Oregon

51 months ago

Any PTS Techs out there looking for work? It is one of the smaller, niche fields out there so jobs can be hard to come by, especially now. Anyone else looking for work in this field?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

dd740 in Portland, Oregon

51 months ago

Sure, how can I get in contact with you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Frank in Longview, Washington

51 months ago

frankbpas@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

techknow in Elyria, Ohio

41 months ago

dd740 in Scappoose, Oregon said: Any PTS Techs out there looking for work? It is one of the smaller, niche fields out there so jobs can be hard to come by, especially now. Anyone else looking for work in this field?

yes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Elyria, Ohio

40 months ago

Frank in Longview, Washington said: frankbpas@yahoo.com

this guy is a spammer would not answer question in reference to what company he work for but want me to send person info to him

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bill

26 months ago

Industry is at a slow pace. Most companies are looking for subcontractors to work on flat rate basis w/o clear scope of work outlined. Replacement of systems over 5 years old seems to be the focus.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Richland, Washington

25 months ago

Bill said: Industry is at a slow pace. Most companies are looking for subcontractors to work on flat rate basis w/o clear scope of work outlined. Replacement of systems over 5 years old seems to be the focus.

Is there money to be made in this field as a subcontractor. I know someone who does it full time and is looking to become a subcontractor. I was interested as well, it sounds interesting. Any info would help, thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.