Finance manager commision structure

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Rolando Solis in Visalia, California

79 months ago

I am a new finance manager and feel that my commission structure is not where it needs to be with averages. I am hoping someone can help me learn what others are earning. What percentages of Reserve, Gap, Warranty and how there bonus structure is. is it based on total gross or percentages of gap and warranty sold.

please help, i want to succeed but am new.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robert Holder Jr in Corona, California

78 months ago

Rolando Solis in Visalia, California said: I am a new finance manager and feel that my commission structure is not where it needs to be with averages. I am hoping someone can help me learn what others are earning. What percentages of Reserve, Gap, Warranty and how there bonus structure is. is it based on total gross or percentages of gap and warranty sold.

please help, i want to succeed but am new.

you should be earning a minimum off 15 to 18 percent across the board

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ava Goodwin in Berkeley, California

33 months ago

Hello there,

I wanted to share this resource that has helped me move forward in the finance industry. This job board has hundreds of opportunities with quality names such as Deloitte.

Here is a link: on.fb.me/uu3wpB. Hope this helps you!

Best of luck in your job hunt,
Ava

Ava Goodwin in Berkeley, California

33 months ago

Hello there,

I wanted to share this resource that has helped me move forward in the finance industry. This job board has hundreds of opportunities with quality names such as Deloitte.

Here is a link: on.fb.me/uu3wpB. Hope this helps you!

Best of luck,
Ava

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.