Is there a good CFP review?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Frank Morris in Lake City, Florida

29 months ago

I considered taking the Zahn review, but their pass rates aren’t much better than the national average on the CFP exam. When I called them, they quoted pass rates of 62%. The national pass rate on the CFP exam is usually 50-55%. Why take a review from a review provider that doesn’t add much value in terms of pass rates?
I decided to go with the Dalton Review, who has 74% pass rates. I plan to put in the recommended 200+ study hours so that I can (hopefully) be a part of the 74%!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bobbymomomo in Denver, Colorado

26 months ago

I just posted this comment on someone else's question too... I passed the November CFP exam after completing the Dalton Review. This was my second time around after completing one of the competitors review programs. The Dalton Review gives you the information that you need to know to pass. There are no shortcuts... you have to put in the time. If you follow their formula you will pass. Joe Gillice told me that and I was skeptical but now know it is true. The Review instructors know the material and have the ability to pass on their knowledge. Many of them are former members of the CFP Board of Examiners, so you know their information is good & valid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.