What are the best cities in the Southeast for developing a career as a financial advisor?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

FAcareerINsoutheast in Boca Raton, Florida

37 months ago

I am transitioning into a career as a financial advisor. I am in my early 30s, single and geographically flexible. I speak Spanish and Portuguese, however, I do not have strong contacts in Latin America. My existing contacts are scattered across the U.S. Would there be an advantage to rooting myself in South Florida versus the Gulf Coast? Should I consider Atlanta or even Raleigh/Durham, where I have some contacts? My inclination is to look closely at the Gulf Coast of Florida because I know some retirees there and I can still service South Floridians or even Latin Americans from Tampa-St. Pete. Any feedback is appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

hughe&associates in Royal Oak, Michigan

36 months ago

FA-
I am an executive recruiter with relationships throughout the US. I would say that Texas and Florida are your best bets with the information you have given. I have contacts in Boca, West Palm Beach, Jupiter and Houston TX as well.
Let me know if you need any assistance.

Canadian Aussie in Brisbane, Australia

31 months ago

hughe&associates in Royal Oak, Michigan said: FA-
I am an executive recruiter with relationships throughout the US. I would say that Texas and Florida are your best bets with the information you have given. I have contacts in Boca, West Palm Beach, Jupiter and Houston TX as well.
Let me know if you need any assistance.

Hi H
I'm an experienced financial advisor in Australia looking to transfer to Houston. Any assistance would be appriciated.

thanks

hughes&associates in Royal Oak, Michigan

31 months ago

Canadian Aussie in Brisbane, Australia said: Hi H
I'm an experienced financial advisor in Australia looking to transfer to Houston. Any assistance would be appriciated.

thanks

Send me an email, chebert@ppihughes.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.