#1 DELTA'S FLIGHT ATTENDANT INTERVIEWS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (901 to 950 of 3136)
Page:  « First « Previous   16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next »   Last »

Mallorynb in Athens, Georgia

77 months ago

www.indeed.com/forum/job/flight-attendant/05390c183c137e1e707b4506

Here we GO! The 2/26 class is FULL, so here's the link for all of us who'll be in the March 4th class!!! Get excited!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Renee78 in My Town, New York

77 months ago

shaggy in Thousand Oaks, California said: I am having my F2F in Atlanta on 02/15 in the morning,
any one else in here having it on the same day?

I'll be there for the 1230 session!

Lyndsey in Cincinnati, Ohio

77 months ago

hi everybody! i had my f2f yesterday and got the offer! thanks to everybody for the helpful posts! my advice to everybody waiting to go to atlanta would be to be yourself and have fun. all of the fa's there are really nice and welcoming and they all love delta! out of your group of 40, 9 people got offers! congrats everybody!

Erin in Iowa City, Iowa

77 months ago

Renee78 in My Town, New York said: I'll be there for the 1230 session!

Renee, I'll be at the 12:30 session too:)

nalu in Long Beach, New York

77 months ago

when was your f2f?? i'm still waiting for my class date ; ( hope they call me soon...

i love delta in Mooresville, North Carolina said: RUMOR CONTROL:

I got my class date of Feb. 26th today. I asked about the class on Feb. 19th being canceled - they said IT IS NOT CANCELED - it is a small class and it filled up quickly.

I don't see why they lied to me. I understand the word FULL.

I'm grateful to have the opportunity to be a Delta F/A - even if was the very last class in June!!

classicbella in Denver, Colorado

77 months ago

Hey guys! I am in training as we speak and the first day was a BLAST!!!!I am going to bed. Have a nice night!

shaggy in Thousand Oaks, California

77 months ago

What is address for the F2F interview in atlanta?

77 months ago

Erin in Iowa City, Iowa said: Renee, I'll be at the 12:30 session too:)

Oh good! My flight gets in at 1030am. Email me: tairenee@msn.com. We can be f2f buddies! My outbound flight back home leaves at 845pm. We can do dinner! Are you nervous? I decided to just go there and rock it out. I'm so looking forward to it!

77 months ago

Erin in Iowa City, Iowa said: Renee, I'll be at the 12:30 session too:)

Erin, do you have a Facebook account?

shaggy in Thousand Oaks, California

77 months ago

Any hotel suggestion?

Jasmine in Westminster, Maryland

77 months ago

I have done the pre-screening interview and the online assessment. the Rep that i talked to, told me that i should wait for an e-mail to inform me of the next step. I have a Bachelor degree plus I am fluent in Arabic, and I have over 6 years of customer experience, but it has been almost 2 weeks now and i have not heared back from them yet. Does it take that long for them to get back to you?

Danielle Dani in Florida

77 months ago

shaggy in Thousand Oaks, California said: Any hotel suggestion?

If you stay at the Sheraton, the bus will bring you to the Delta building for the interview... You will get a Delta rate (after taxes it's about $85)

Mellow in Atlanta, Georgia

77 months ago

Jasmine in Westminster, Maryland said: I have done the pre-screening interview and the online assessment. the Rep that i talked to, told me that i should wait for an e-mail to inform me of the next step. I have a Bachelor degree plus I am fluent in Arabic, and I have over 6 years of customer experience, but it has been almost 2 weeks now and i have not heared back from them yet. Does it take that long for them to get back to you?

Hey Jasmine, I hope this interaction finds you well. I did both phone interviews last part of Oct to early Nov, and just now got a call for a face to face interview on Valentine's day. After I've had a few freinds get selected and a few rejected, I know for a fact that if you don't immediately recieve and email you are still being considered, and the process requires patience. I only called once, and then resolved not to badger, as Delta has had a plethora of interest in the position. Keep your hopes strong, I'm sure you will hear something soon, since u speak another language. All the best.

i love delta in Mooresville, North Carolina

77 months ago

shaggy in Thousand Oaks, California said: Any hotel suggestion?

you will receive the location of the interview and suggested hotels in your packet when they schedule your interview.

we shouldn't give out this information randomly as there is no way to verify who you are - we wouldn't want Tito (crazy, psycho poster) to show up...he used to lurk and post on here and had no intentions of ever being an FA with Delta or anyone else

monica in Rome, Italy

77 months ago

Does anyone know if delta is accepting the initial online applications?

77 months ago

Good morning guys. I am on my downtime....Jasmine....I kind of have some good news and maybe this will help. Please know that this is from my observation and was told so nothing is never guarenteed.

Two people who were still in the running got a call from PS even though they weren't chosen right away for at the F2F I went to on the 16th. I saw them here and it was pretty cool. Also, we have a lot of arabic speakers in my class.

Also, 1/8 of my class had to do fingerprints which indicates some candidates were called after the F2F and there were 2 trainees who had to do theirs again because theirs expired after 30 days before class.

My friend who speaks Arabic told us that they tried to hold out and save her at a later class due to company business needs but now they are starting to put arabic speakers in classes now. Good luck to you and everyone else!

All the people in my class are very nice and sweet. The dynamic between us is awesome. I'm thankful to be here.

Hmmmm....I wanted to say something else but I forgot.

Oh....the reason why the Feb 19th class was canceled because the training facilities are packed...you'll see when you get here. The trainers are really sweet. They just want to make sure each trainee has ample time to study the mock ups and everything. I hope this helps.

Much love,

Classic

PS. If there are any grammatical errors, I'm sorry...I'm just typing really fast and I'm going downstairs for breakfast.

Mallorynb in Athens, Georgia

77 months ago

YAY classicbella!!! Have fun and good luck! Are you in the hotel or the dorm?

77 months ago

ok, really bored? check out this site (who thinks of these things?)

pictures and reviews of airline food for various lengths of flight.

bottom line - unless they get a 10 course meal - they are going to complain - even on 45 minute flights

www.airlinemeals.net/

77 months ago

they were in a a really really nice hotel on the first night. it would be awesome if they were there for 6 weeks.

i would guess hotel since she "went downstairs" for breakfast

Danielle Dani in Florida

77 months ago

classicbella in Denver, Colorado said: Good morning guys. I am on my downtime....Jasmine....I kind of have some good news and maybe this will help. Please know that this is from my observation and was told so nothing is never guarenteed.

Two people who were still in the running got a call from PS even though they weren't chosen right away for at the F2F I went to on the 16th. I saw them here and it was pretty cool. Also, we have a lot of arabic speakers in my class.

Also, 1/8 of my class had to do fingerprints which indicates some candidates were called after the F2F and there were 2 trainees who had to do theirs again because theirs expired after 30 days before class.

My friend who speaks Arabic told us that they tried to hold out and save her at a later class due to company business needs but now they are starting to put arabic speakers in classes now. Good luck to you and everyone else!

All the people in my class are very nice and sweet. The dynamic between us is awesome. I'm thankful to be here.

Oh....the reason why the Feb 19th class was canceled because the training facilities are packed...you'll see when you get here. The trainers are really sweet. They just want to make sure each trainee has ample time to study the mock ups and everything. I hope this helps.

Much love,

Classic

PS. If there are any grammatical errors, I'm sorry...I'm just typing really fast and I'm going downstairs for breakfast.

I was wondering, how is the dress code for training?

77 months ago

Hello! ILD, is right. We are at a hotel. As soon as I arrived, I almost fell to the floor (joking) because its kind of like a small resort. Very nice here. Marble floors, waterfalls, and etc. I'm on the 7th floor. A lot of people are concerned about the accomodations. They kind of have a point because everything is expensive though. On the other hand, Delta made it clear that we are responsible for food before we came here. I'm just thankful to have a nice bed, some pay, and awesome customer service.

My strategy for food was to call the front desk for a fridge right away and I'm all set with food. Have cereal, salad, turkey sandwiches, and tuna. Yeah, I can live on that and maybe go out to eat once a month. So if your room doesn't have a fridge, please cal the front desk to see if could you use on free of charge. They were happy to give me one.

Right now, there is not much going on until we get there today. We had one homework assignment but it had nothing to do with the inflight course. Hmmm...just filling out paperwork.

Mallory, congrats on your training date my friend. How are you? You can tell me on Facebook. You are a very strong woman. Right now, its time to do nice things for yourself. I'm focused on training but the man that I love back at home does wonders with my heart. I'm confused myself...geez...well, have a good day yall!

bell in Levittown, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

Lyndsey in Cincinnati, Ohio said: hi everybody! i had my f2f yesterday and got the offer! thanks to everybody for the helpful posts! my advice to everybody waiting to go to atlanta would be to be yourself and have fun. all of the fa's there are really nice and welcoming and they all love delta! out of your group of 40, 9 people got offers! congrats everybody!

hey lyndsey its me hamza let me know if they get back to you for the day of training my e mail is hbelkhayat@comcast.net

77 months ago

Mallory thanks for the good luck....I'm definately gonna need it.

77 months ago

Hmmm...the dress code is straight laced. The first day everyone wore some type of suit. Today we can be a little bit more comfortable (business casual) The staff having spoken to us just yet in depth on how to wear our hair and things of that nature.

Also, I would recommend to bring maybe at least two pairs of jeans for the evacs. My friends class before me wore jeans and a t-shirt yesterday. The days are really long the instructors said and they want us to all to do well. Well, I'm about to get ready. Bye guys. Take it easy now.

77 months ago

Gosh....I'm so embarrased. I'm typing from my Sidekick....I am going to need to check my errors from now on before I press submit. I promise you guys I can spell (lol). Sorry once again.

77 months ago

Danielle - you will need business attire for some occasions and business casual for the majority. It says no jeans - but other people said you can wear jeans when crawling through the planes with flashlights at night - I guess it depends on your instructor - so pack one pair. It will come in the packet one week before training.

I bought an extra dress with blazer (plus my interview suit) for business attire and then will take 4 pairs of black pants with 10 or so blouses and 1 black blazer. I have black heels and black flats (both for the uniform) that I will wear and break in during training.

that's all I'm taking.

oh yeah, swim suit with short and t-shirt for water training.

77 months ago

Classic - lucky you - fancy hotel for 6 weeks!!! ahhhh, the life of a flight attendant. Just like on layovers - you buy your own food. Sign up for their hotel rewards program - and charge everything to your room - and earn points. I racked up a few points along the way eating at hotels.

Christi in Frisco, Texas

77 months ago

i love delta in Mooresville, North Carolina said: Danielle - you will need business attire for some occasions and business casual for the majority. It says no jeans - but other people said you can wear jeans when crawling through the planes with flashlights at night - I guess it depends on your instructor - so pack one pair. It will come in the packet one week before training.

I bought an extra dress with blazer (plus my interview suit) for business attire and then will take 4 pairs of black pants with 10 or so blouses and 1 black blazer. I have black heels and black flats (both for the uniform) that I will wear and break in during training.

that's all I'm taking.

oh yeah, swim suit with short and t-shirt for water training.

Does anyone have specifics on the shoes we are allowed to wear with our uniforms? ILD, that is a great idea...break in our shoes during training. Do they have to be a certain heel height, etc? Thanks so very much! Christi

77 months ago

very specific for the uniform shoes...you ready??

• Business Attire for Women
o Certain activities require Business Attire. Please plan to wear a conservative suit,
dress, and slacks/blouse/blazer.
o Hosiery and closed toe/heel are required.
• Business Attire for Men
o Certain activities require Business Attire. Please plan to wear a conservative suit with
a tie or slacks /dress shirt/tie/blazer.
o Socks and closed toe/heel are required.
• Business Casual Attire for Women
o Clean, well-groomed appearance.
o No visible body piercing (other than earlobes).
o No more than two pairs of earrings and only placed in the earlobe.
o Dresses/Skirts
􀂃 Conservative dresses, skirts and skorts.
o Pants
􀂃 Dress slacks (including corduroy).
􀂃 Casual style pants (including “Docker” style).
􀂃 Walking shorts/short suits (no shorter than 3 inches above the knee).
o Shoes
􀂃 Casual sport shoes (i.e., leather deck shoes, loafers and sandals).
􀂃 Heels, flats or dress boots.
􀂃 Hosiery is not required.
o Note: There are specific days where sandals are not permitted due to the type of
activity. Please ensure you wear closed toe/heel shoes.

77 months ago

You will be ordering a Delta In-Flight Service uniform during training. Please keep the following
guidelines in mind especially if you plan to bring accessories with you.
• Hosiery and Shoes for Women
o Hosiery must be worn and must be black, nude, off-black or sheer-black.
􀂃 Stockings or opaque hose are not permitted.
o Black socks can be worn with pants.
o Boots and shoes must be black and have smooth clack soles.
􀂃 They must be cleaned, polished and in good condition.
o Shoes must be made of smooth leather, leather-like material, micro-fiber or a
combination of these materials.
o Boots and shoes with bows, buckles, straps or tassels aren’t permitted.
o Heels, toes and sides must be closed.
􀂃 No mules, spectator styles or clogs are permitted; however, penny loafer
styles are permitted if they meet all other requirements.
􀂃 Wedge heel shoes may be worn with pants but they must have a ½ inch heel.
􀂃 Aubrey, Professional, Raphael and Remy or similar styles of Dansko brand
shoes are permitted.
o Shoes must have a minimum heel of ½ inch and a maximum of inches from the back
of the heel.
o When wearing a dress or skirt, onboard shoes may be worn at designated times;
otherwise, a pump with a defined heel of at least 1 ½ inch is required.
o Onboard shoes must meet shoe standards and may only be worn on the plane.
o Orthopedics lace-up shoes must be certified as necessary by a doctor and approved by
a Field Service Manager.
􀂃 A doctor’s note should be provided and carried at all times while wearing
orthopedic shoes.
􀂃 Orthopedic shoes may only be worn with pants.

AYC in Memphis, Tennessee

77 months ago

Couple of questions for anyone in training already.

1. Do we get any time during the 6 weeks to visit home?
2. From what I've read, there are several different hotels that we might be "put up" in or the dorms. Is there internet access at all locations.
3. Is it true that we are not allowed to have alcoholic beverages in our rooms? ie... wine (I promise I'm not a lush):)

I think that's it. I'm sure I'll have more later.

77 months ago

AYC in Memphis, Tennessee said: Couple of questions for anyone in training already.

2. From what I've read, there are several different hotels that we might be "put up" in or the dorms. Is there internet access at all locations.
3. Is it true that we are not allowed to have alcoholic beverages in our rooms? ie... wine (I promise I'm not a lush):)

1. you get Sundays off. If you can get there and back on Sunday...they said just let them know if you will be gone from your room more than 12 hours. "Don't ask, don't tell" - just DON'T BE LATE FOR CLASS - you will be sent home
2. internet at hotel - dorm has shared computer labs..I'll just go to the lobby of the hotel if I'm at the dorm! LOL
3. no alcohol on Delta premises or on the premises that Delta pays for you to stay at - just look at it as a 6 week "treatment facility/detox" LOL

77 months ago

Very funny ha ha!! LOL... Dose that mean that we can fly home?

77 months ago

AYC in Memphis, Tennessee said: Very funny ha ha!! LOL... Dose that mean that we can fly home?

you can buy a ticket with your own funds and fly home. JUST DON'T BE LATE FOR CLASS. Allow for flight cancellations, mechincal, weather delays, etc. There is no excuse for absence or tardiness.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

flowinlotus419 in Miami, Florida

77 months ago

Thanks Dani..that helped alot..They are calling me for my f2f today I'm trying to set it up for the middle of next month if thats a possibility ;)

77 months ago

thanks for the info from what I've seen you've been very helpful

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

77 months ago

classicbella in Denver, Colorado said: Good morning guys. I am on my downtime....Jasmine....I kind of have some good news and maybe this will help. Please know that this is from my observation and was told so nothing is never guarenteed.

Much love,

Classic

CLASSIC, that is sooo sweet of you to come back here and give training insights to your fellow applicants. Kudos to you for not forgetting the forums! :-) Good luck to you on your training journey! :-)

Danielle Dani in Florida

77 months ago

AYC in Memphis, Tennessee said: Couple of questions for anyone in training already.

I was way ahead of you on #3 LOL

77 months ago

Danielle Dani in Florida said: I was way ahead of you on #3 LOL

• You, Me and Dupree (The Roommate Thing)
o All Flight Attendant candidates will be assigned a roommate.
􀂃 Establish ground rules early such as study times, acceptable hours to receive
phone calls and an agreeable “lights out” time.
o For security reasons, guests are not permitted beyond the reception area of the hotel
or Training Center lobby.
o Only persons assigned to a particular hotel or dormitory room are allowed in the room
at any time.
o Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the hotel or dormitory at any time.
o Coolers are not permitted in hotel or dormitory rooms.

this is from the info that Delta sends you before training

77 months ago

Danielle Dani in Florida said: I was way ahead of you on #3 LOL

I know...training attire also. That was one of my questions but you had just asked that when I had logged on. Great Minds!

Dani gimmie me some good news anything yet?

77 months ago

bell in Levittown, Pennsylvania said: hey lyndsey its me hamza let me know if they get back to you for the day of training my e mail is hbelkhayat@comcast.net

hey hamza! im waiting anxiously to hear back from them. i know they said 2 weeks, but i hate waiting! hopefully we will be in the same training class!

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

77 months ago

Lyndsey in Cincinnati, Ohio said: hey hamza! im waiting anxiously to hear back from them. i know they said 2 weeks, but i hate waiting! hopefully we will be in the same training class!

LYNDSEY, CONGRATS! You'll make a wonderful FA! :-)

Danielle Dani in Florida

77 months ago

AYC in Memphis, Tennessee said: I know...training attire also. That was one of my questions but you had just asked that when I had logged on. Great Minds!

Dani gimmie me some good news anything yet?

Nothing yet HOWEVER, another girl that was in my F2F (and accepted) already has her class date. The other 2 that I've kept in contact with haven't heard anything as of yet. So, you never know. I really want the March 4th class!!

buddhagirl in west coast

77 months ago

Anyone in training want to talk about what you are eating there? Are there restaurants close by, natural food stores, places to get organic produce?

Katie in Seattle, Washington

77 months ago

Hey Lyndsey -

I was right where you are last week. I just heard yesterday (exactly a week after the interview), so hang in there. The waiting makes you crazy! But congratulations!

77 months ago

Katie in Seattle, Washington said: Hey Lyndsey -

I was right where you are last week. I just heard yesterday (exactly a week after the interview), so hang in there. The waiting makes you crazy! But congratulations!

should i call to ask if there is anything i can do to speed the background check along? maybe i need to fax my diploma or something? i just really want the march 4th training class!

77 months ago

Lyndsey in Cincinnati, Ohio said: should i call to ask if there is anything i can do to speed the background check along? maybe i need to fax my diploma or something? i just really want the march 4th training class!

my delay was from Interpol - for my international criminal background check...they were behind...everything else was ok

I did have "discrepancies" - I wrote 6/99 for college graduation instead of 5/99 ...I had just wrote June for high school graduation...and of course I knew that I graduated in May...but it went as a "discrepancy" - ugh - WHATEVER!

Erin in Iowa City, Iowa

77 months ago

Renee78 in My Town, New York said: Erin, do you have a Facebook account?

yes, i'll email you! i'm nervous!

best of luck!

we should do dinner!

77 months ago

Erin in Iowa City, Iowa said: yes, i'll email you! i'm nervous!

best of luck!

we should do dinner!

Good luck to you too! I'll wait for your email. See you there.

Elle in in Kyle, Texas

77 months ago

Anyone going to F2F on Feb 20 @ 1230?

Not really optimistic that I would be chosen, but I will give it a shot...

Page:  « First « Previous   16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.