After first phone interview, how do you know if you passed?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

CJ in Park City, Utah

18 months ago

I had a phone interview tonight. They asked me my passport info and etc and then asked me if they could proceed with some more questions. They were STAR questions. When it was over, she said if they need additional information they would call me. From what i read in these forums, it sounds like if you did well, that they said a senior recruitment officer would be calling. Does this mean I did not pass this stage?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fajacs in Spokane, Washington

18 months ago

CJ in Park City, Utah said: This was for Delta.

Hi CJ...I had mine tonight as well. Not sure as I was given the same answer. If I find out I will let you know. Good Luck to you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Park City, Utah

18 months ago

Fajacs in Spokane, Washington said: Hi CJ...I had mine tonight as well. Not sure as I was given the same answer. If I find out I will let you know. Good Luck to you!!

I will let you know if I hear anything too. Good Luck to you!

18 months ago

Hey CJ!!!

I received a call this afternoon for my F2F on the 20th of Nov!! Complete shock and surprise. Since we both had ours yesterday....you should hear something soon. Let me know when you do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Park City, Utah

18 months ago

That's awesome! Congrats!! I ll let you know.

CJ in Park City, Utah

18 months ago

Fajacs,

Question... Did you have a second phone interview? Thats so awesome that your doing a face to face. Wishing you all the luck in the world!

18 months ago

I actually had 2 telephone interviews with the same questions and the same scenarios...weird??? Please keep in touch and let me know...Wishing you the best!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.