Alaska Airlines

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

jmewso in Jackson Heights, New York

23 months ago

I have a phone interview with Alaska Airlines for the flight attendant position. Anyone else hear from them recently? I applied back in the middle of Sepetember, I believe on 9/14.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gina in Colleyville, Texas

23 months ago

I was wondering how they contacted you....was it by email...I applied about the same time that you did and I am waiting for my phone interview.

Terah in Eugene, Oregon

23 months ago

Jmewso and Gina,

I applied around the same time as Jmewso and have a phone interview scheduled for Tuesday.

The recruiter emailed me offering a phone interview a few days ago. So excited!

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Terah in Eugene, Oregon

23 months ago

Update:

I passed the phone interview! Anybody else? I'm attending the group interview in Seattle on Thursday 10/11.

Would love to hear back from you guys,

Terah

dorothy224

23 months ago

I applied almost 4 weeks ago and just got an email the other day about my availability for a phone interview. I live in Alaska.

how long did the phone interview last? what were some of the things they asked you? Good luck with the group interview!!!! How exciting!

congratulations Terah!

dorothy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dorothy224

23 months ago

Terah, after reading your post a second time, I realize your group interview was yesterday! How did it go?

Chicksj85@gmail.com in San Diego, California

23 months ago

I have been to so many sites that talk plenty about interviews, but I want to know what is it like to be a flight attendant. I also went to sites that had information about being a flight attendant, and read some ups and downs about the job. It would be perfect to see some forums about the job from an actual flight attendant!! I am interested in Alaskan airlines and any information about the actual job would be greatly appreciated. Likes and dislikes.

KWC1416 in San Jose, California

23 months ago

jmewso in Jackson Heights, New York said: I have a phone interview with Alaska Airlines for the flight attendant position. Anyone else hear from them recently? I applied back in the middle of Sepetember, I believe on 9/14.

Hi there! I too just had a phone interview and was offered to come in for the group interview. Unfortunately I will have to wait until the "next rounds" as none of the dates for next week worked with my current schedule. I am super excited to have just been offered the opportunity to come in for the group interview! Good luck to everyone. I personally have always wanted to be a flight attendant and am just following my heart with all this. Not sure it is the most "logical" thing, but I sure intend to have a good time throughout the interview process and if hired, it will be another great experience in life. Who knows my kids and I may love living in Anchorage or Seattle or even So Cal! Cheers!

dorothy224

23 months ago

KWC1416
where were the interviews going to take place and what dates were offered, if you remember?

I was scheduled for the phone interview for yesterday and never received a call. I've sent an email to let them know and hopefully reschedule. My friends who work for AK Air were very surprised because punctuality is so important. it'll all work out, I'm sure of that!

thx for posting :)

dkc

KWC1416 in Alameda, California

23 months ago

Hi. I'm going to the San Diego group interview on Thursday nov.15th. Anyone else? Really looking forward to it.
Good luck to all !

Claireb15 in San Diego, California

22 months ago

KWC1416 in Alameda, California said: Hi. I'm going to the San Diego group interview on Thursday nov.15th. Anyone else? Really looking forward to it.
Good luck to all !

I'm going too! See you there! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

blewstew in Rancho Cucamonga, California

21 months ago

Has anyone else been invited to a group interview for December? The last thing I saw on the website was they were going to have one in long beach and one in Seattle for december.
Has anyone heard a word from alaska yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

blewstew in Rancho Cucamonga, California

21 months ago

For those that attended the group interview in SAN, how did it go?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.