Allegiant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 7427)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Gwash in Fabulous, New Jersey

105 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: When i went to Air Tran all that happened was the group (93 people) listened to a company presentation, submitted a resume read a PA (all read the same one) and we were out the door all in less than 2:15. No personal presentation at all and a few days later the dreaded email of thanks but no thanks. I had no idea as others I kept in contact with as to what yhey were looking for. Two others that were brought to Atlanta did not get passed the FTF so I wish you luck and keep us all posted.

Peter

I went to a recruitment years ago and the same thing happened. It was quite confusing to me and a waste of my time. I flew myself down and paid for lodging. Glad I had friends to hang out with in the area.

BTW Hi Peter!! (wink wink) lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

105 months ago

Gwash in Fabulous, New Jersey said: I went to a recruitment years ago and the same thing happened. It was quite confusing to me and a waste of my time. I flew myself down and paid for lodging. Glad I had friends to hang out with in the area.

BTW Hi Peter!! (wink wink) lol

Hey Babe...how you doin...............

Steve in Des Moines, Iowa

105 months ago

Peter, any news from Allegiant? I have my f2f with DL on Fri.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: Hey Babe...how you doin...............

I cant complain...much Starting to pack and study. Also going to OpenSkies on 1/31 to see what they are about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

105 months ago

Gwash in Fabulous, New Jersey said: I cant complain...much Starting to pack and study. Also going to OpenSkies on 1/31 to see what they are about.

Even with big D you are still looking. I must admit I filed with them also and am setting a date.........but if Allegiant calls I am done.....as I feel it is the right place for me to be. Let me know how you make out.

Peter

105 months ago

Steve in Des Moines, Iowa said: Peter, any news from Allegiant? I have my f2f with DL on Fri.

Nope nothing at this time...I am hopeful I will get an offer just wish it would come now even if training is not for a month..........good luck with Delta...I had my FTF last month.met some really great people especially one hot mama, very good looking, from someplace in New Jersey. Let us know how you make out.

Peter

105 months ago

I'll keep you posted. I hope I'll get to meet some great people too, but I met my hot mama 6 years ago LOL (she says I can only have one hot mama)....
I am afraid of the language test, I have not spoken any German in years. I keep reading mixed messages about the language test. I see you are starting a training with Shuttle, how is that company????

105 months ago

Steve in Des Moines, Iowa said: I'll keep you posted. I hope I'll get to meet some great people too, but I met my hot mama 6 years ago LOL (she says I can only have one hot mama)....
I am afraid of the language test, I have not spoken any German in years. I keep reading mixed messages about the language test. I see you are starting a training with Shuttle, how is that company????

No training yet but have the offer, looks like March is the class.

LINDA in Orlando, Florida

105 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: When i went to Air Tran all that happened was the group (93 people) listened to a company presentation, submitted a resume read a PA (all read the same one) and we were out the door all in less than 2:15. No personal presentation at all and a few days later the dreaded email of thanks but no thanks. I had no idea as others I kept in contact with as to what yhey were looking for. Two others that were brought to Atlanta did not get passed the FTF so I wish you luck and keep us all posted.

Peter

Actaully... that's what happened at my open house too. Exactly. I'm not sure what it is about me that they like enough to give me a FTF but I'm glad. I only been actively trying for a month. I tried last year about this time... but I didn't put my all into it. I'm hoping Air Tran works out. The recruitor told me that I should be receiving a call this week or next for the appt. for my physical, fingerprints and etc...

105 months ago

LINDA in Orlando, Florida said: Actaully... that's what happened at my open house too. Exactly. I'm not sure what it is about me that they like enough to give me a FTF but I'm glad. I only been actively trying for a month. I tried last year about this time... but I didn't put my all into it. I'm hoping Air Tran works out. The recruitor told me that I should be receiving a call this week or next for the appt. for my physical, fingerprints and etc...

Good luck to you and keep us informed.

105 months ago

LINDA in Orlando, Florida said: Actaully... that's what happened at my open house too. Exactly. I'm not sure what it is about me that they like enough to give me a FTF but I'm glad. I only been actively trying for a month. I tried last year about this time... but I didn't put my all into it. I'm hoping Air Tran works out. The recruitor told me that I should be receiving a call this week or next for the appt. for my physical, fingerprints and etc...

Congrats Linda

105 months ago

Geezzzzzzz no posts for an entire day......what in the wide wide world of sports is going on.....WAKE UP people

105 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: Geezzzzzzz no posts for an entire day......what in the wide wide world of sports is going on.....WAKE UP people

Oh you miss us. Hi Peter.

105 months ago

Gwash in Fabulous, New Jersey said: Oh you miss us. Hi Peter.

But of course.......mon sherry (that's french you know)........and how are you

105 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: But of course.......mon sherry (that's french you know)........and how are you

I am just peachy!! Went to the OS interview was not asked to stay or given future appt. Guess I will get the EMAIL!! LOL

105 months ago

Gwash in Fabulous, New Jersey said: I am just peachy!! Went to the OS interview was not asked to stay or given future appt. Guess I will get the EMAIL!! LOL

Their loss my dear.......

105 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: Their loss my dear.......

Yep! Doesnt feel too bad when you have alternatives.

105 months ago

Hello Allegiant future F/A's.

In an attempt to find out what is going on I called recruiting in Vegas and was informed that HQ's has just received the results from interviews given in Orlando/Sanford this past week. Interviews are still going on the first week of February and it is expected that notifications would be going out by phone/letter within two weeks as a class is date is not scheduled until sometime in March. Applicants from FLL are in class as they needed to be staffed ASAP.

If anyone has additional or contradictory information please let us know.

Hang tough stay positive and as always have a great day.

Peter

105 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: Hello Allegiant future F/A's.

In an attempt to find out what is going on I called recruiting in Vegas and was informed that HQ's has just received the results from interviews given in Orlando/Sanford this past week. Interviews are still going on the first week of February and it is expected that notifications would be going out by phone/letter within two weeks as a class is date is not scheduled until sometime in March. Applicants from FLL are in class as they needed to be staffed ASAP.

If anyone has additional or contradictory information please let us know.

Hang tough stay positive and as always have a great day.

Peter

Hey Aweck Bauwin, ready for your new adventure. writing your name like it was pronounced in the movie Team America. very silly movie but ILMAO!!

105 months ago

And what an A it is

105 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: And what an A it is

So we will be in ATL the same time. Hope you have the money you owe me LOL. Keep smiling :)

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia

105 months ago

Hi all,

I received a letter today with an offer for the March or April class depending on number of applicants. I am so relieved and looking forward to it.

Hope amny others received theirs.

Have a great night,
Peter

105 months ago

So are you giving up ASA?

Linda in Orlando, Florida

105 months ago

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hi all,

I received a letter today with an offer for the March or April class depending on number of applicants. I am so relieved and looking forward to it.

Hope amny others received theirs.

Have a great night,
Peter

How ironic peter. I received a letter from AirTran today saying my class will start in March. Good luck to you. Is yours for allegiant? What base?

Linda

105 months ago

Steve in Des Moines, Iowa said: So are you giving up ASA?

If Allegiant calls me I will leave ASA as Allegiant is much much closer to home for me. How did Delta go any new plans, what other carriers are you waiting for.

Peter

105 months ago

Linda in Orlando, Florida said: How ironic peter. I received a letter from AirTran today saying my class will start in March. Good luck to you. Is yours for allegiant? What base?

Linda

Great news for you,best of luck. For me I can get back to Fla. as the base for Allegiant will be Orlando/Sanford.

Peter

malti in HHI, South Carolina

105 months ago

PETER!!!! You're in ATL... so is Gwash.
Awe.... how cute. :)

Linda in Orlando, Florida

105 months ago

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia said: Great news for you,best of luck. For me I can get back to Fla. as the base for Allegiant will be Orlando/Sanford.

Peter

I would rather be based in orlando since that is where I live. However, I didn't applied for allegiant. Airtran is based in ATL... so it seems as if we are switching places. -)

105 months ago

PETER: I meet Natasha and Nycgirl at the OS interview this past Tuesday in NJ.

They are awesome, and soooo much fun.

No news to report... only that Natasha and nycgirl had passed the second round and I am 'on hold' lol

I have Eos next week.... so maybe I'll have news next week.

105 months ago

Linda in Orlando, Florida said: I would rather be based in orlando since that is where I live. However, I didn't applied for allegiant. Airtran is based in ATL... so it seems as if we are switching places. -)

Does Airtran fly to Orlando.........I know it is not a base but you fly your own company. With ASA I would need to fly Delta at reduced rate using up my DS passes. That's not so good.

Peter

105 months ago

malti in HHI, South Carolina said: PETER: I meet Natasha and Nycgirl at the OS interview this past Tuesday in NJ.

They are awesome, and soooo much fun.

No news to report... only that Natasha and nycgirl had passed the second round and I am 'on hold' lol

I have Eos next week.... so maybe I'll have news next week.

Good luck to you..I have an OS date fror end of month but I my pass on it as I just passed on Continental. Allegiant seems to be the right fit all around.

Is Gwas in training???????

105 months ago

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia said: If Allegiant calls me I will leave ASA as Allegiant is much much closer to home for me. How did Delta go any new plans, what other carriers are you waiting for.

Peter

I was not a lucky one at Delta, it's really hard to tell what they are looking for. I have an interview with JB on Monday and Republic on Tuesday. I just got an email from NWA stating that somone will call to do a phone interview.
JB would be my first choice, but I'll see what happens.

105 months ago

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia said: Good luck to you..I have an OS date fror end of month but I my pass on it as I just passed on Continental. Allegiant seems to be the right fit all around.

Is Gwas in training???????

Yes, she is there is ATL. Her class started on the 5th. Send her an email!!!
She is checking in from time to time...
I'm sure she would like to hear how you are doing!!!!

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada

105 months ago

Hi Peter and everyone else interested in Allegiant!! Peter, you've made a great choice, this airline is amazing. I've been here for training since Monday, training began Wednesday. They flew us in with plenty of time to get set up. We are in an apartment type setting, 2 bedrooms, full kitchen and living room and best of all ...... you get your own bedroom!! We each have a TV in our bedrooms, how much more can you ask for?

The interview was professional and fair. The contact after the interview was quick and to the point. Any questions were immediately answered by email or phone, they are the best in keeping in touch!!

The flight here was on Allegiant, my first experience and it was extremely positive. The FAs love this airline and their jobs, it seems to be a great place to work.

I am really looking forward to a long and happy career with Allegiant.

105 months ago

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi Peter and everyone else interested in Allegiant!! Peter, you've made a great choice, this airline is amazing. I've been here for training since Monday, training began Wednesday. They flew us in with plenty of time to get set up. We are in an apartment type setting, 2 bedrooms, full kitchen and living room and best of all ...... you get your own bedroom!! We each have a TV in our bedrooms, how much more can you ask for?

The interview was professional and fair. The contact after the interview was quick and to the point. Any questions were immediately answered by email or phone, they are the best in keeping in touch!!

The flight here was on Allegiant, my first experience and it was extremely positive. The FAs love this airline and their jobs, it seems to be a great place to work.

I am really looking forward to a long and happy career with Allegiant.

Hello, Nice to meet you. Have you any info on the following: Do you take a seperate drug screening test or do they do that at training. #2. I woiuld be very interested in two or more day trips any info, I know most of the trips are turn-arounds.

I am in training with ASA in Atlanta as I did not heqr from Allegiant and could not pass a job up. Then one week into traing I get the great news and am waiting for start date.
Are you Nevada based???

Good luck and best wishes, Peter

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada

105 months ago

All scheduled trips are turns but you know how that goes LOL weather can always get in the way of a perfect plan. If a base needs help (like how FLL needed staff), they may ask you to go and will put you up. There is always the chance of a charter, they do those as well.

If you go to the website and put Orlando/Sanford as your starting point, you'll see the cities they go to. It takes some time but you can lay out their entire schedule for your city and see what your trips will look like. When you look at it from this perspective, it looks very nice!!

Drug testing was done prior to training.

105 months ago

PETER: I just got an email from Gwash/Fab
she is doing excellent at training...
she just got there on the 5th and they are already having their second test!
Do you have her email?
I told her you got an offer from Allegiant!!! I'm sure when she reads the emails she will jump for joy for you!!!
Did you tell RJ yet?

We are all so happy for you!

Love,
Your Stalkers :)

105 months ago

malti in HHI, South Carolina said: PETER: I just got an email from Gwash/Fab
she is doing excellent at training...
she just got there on the 5th and they are already having their second test!
Do you have her email?
I told her you got an offer from Allegiant!!! I'm sure when she reads the emails she will jump for joy for you!!!
Did you tell RJ yet?

We are all so happy for you!

Love,
Your Stalkers :)

Hi ,

my email is ltpbk@yahoo.com (that first letter is a lower case L as in lieutenant

105 months ago

malti in HHI, South Carolina said: Yes, she is there is ATL. Her class started on the 5th. Send her an email!!!
She is checking in from time to time...
I'm sure she would like to hear how you are doing!!!!

I don't have her email address.I am at the Hyatt place on Sullivan Road College Park

ltpbk@yahoo.com Lower case 'L"

104 months ago

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia said: I don't have her email address.I am at the Hyatt place on Sullivan Road College Park

ltpbk@yahoo.com Lower case 'L"

OH. Now we will have competition...
You listed your address! Everyone is going to stalk you now.

I will pass on this info to Gwash...
I got another email form her today...
thanking me for continuing to stalk you.
LOL We love you Peter!!

104 months ago

malti in HHI, South Carolina said: OH. Now we will have competition...
You listed your address! Everyone is going to stalk you now.

I will pass on this info to Gwash...
I got another email form her today...
thanking me for continuing to stalk you.
LOL We love you Peter!!

It's good to be loved..........

Fabulous in Atlanta, Georgia

104 months ago

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia said: It's good to be loved..........

DAHLING!! I am so happy you got "the offer". Meeting a friend that lives here so I can get off prison grounds for awhile. The days are longggg but our class has a good dynamic and my roommate is the cutest little southern belle. Only hate the hotel and location. cant have everything. damn

104 months ago

OK I give up.........who are you???????? My mind is drawing a blank.

104 months ago

That's GWASH Peter!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

104 months ago

GWASH is Fabulous..... :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

104 months ago

You guys are.........Freaking me out!!!!!!

Malti, what is going on with you?

104 months ago

Well, I am interviewing with EOS on Wed.
I interviewed with Openskies last tues.
I am in a holding pattern with them.. as they say they want to meet with me again this week..
That's all my airline news.

I emailed Gwash/Fab your email info and
hotel info. She will be emailing you soon.
Today was her day off and she was meeting a friend for lunch.

When will you start with Allegiant?
How are things going at ASA...

Hope you are well!

104 months ago

malti in HHI, South Carolina said: Well, I am interviewing with EOS on Wed.
I interviewed with Openskies last tues.
I am in a holding pattern with them.. as they say they want to meet with me again this week..
That's all my airline news.

I emailed Gwash/Fab your email info and
hotel info. She will be emailing you soon.
Today was her day off and she was meeting a friend for lunch.

When will you start with Allegiant?
How are things going at ASA...

Hope you are well!

Things are fine so far with ASA.....waiting for a date with Allegiant so I can head back to Fla. I also have an OS interview end of month but I am 99% certain I am not going.......enough is enough and I want the Allegiant spot to fit perfectly

Do well and best of luck.

Peter

104 months ago

Thank you so much Peter!
I'm glad you finally ended up with an airline that is well suited for you.
I think you'll be happy not having to commute to JFK..(Delta, JB)

Now... FAB and I will have to find out what flight you are on... and stalk you on board.. when you are an FA for Allegiant. LOL

You can run... but you'll never be able to hide from us!!! :)

104 months ago

malti in HHI, South Carolina said: Thank you so much Peter!
I'm glad you finally ended up with an airline that is well suited for you.
I think you'll be happy not having to commute to JFK..(Delta, JB)

Now... FAB and I will have to find out what flight you are on... and stalk you on board.. when you are an FA for Allegiant. LOL

You can run... but you'll never be able to hide from us!!! :)

I would be a fool to even try........

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.