Allegiant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 7067)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

Delaine Martin in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

97 months ago

I am planning on attending a recruitment session this month for allegiant air to apply for FA, does anyone have any comments or tips?
This is my first time to apply for FA so i could use all the help anyone can give me. I am planning on moving to orlando area soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

delaine in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

97 months ago

I am planning on attending a recruitment session for allegiant this month. This will be my first time to apply to any airline and i was wondering if anyone can give me any helpful tips or information that i should be aware of
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada

97 months ago

Hi Delaine, the first thing to know is to be comfortable with yourself and the outfit you're wearing. Dress professionally, a suit with skirt or pants, black, blue or basic color with matching clean shoes. Have your nails done, conservative make-up, and hair. Do not talk during the presentation nor the introductions by others, you'd be surprised how many people do. Turn your phone off or silent, just generally have respect for what you're doing, interviewing for a job. Show interest in everything being said whether by a company representative or another applicant, and the most important thing ... SMILE even if it hurts, even if you want to wring the neck of the 86th person saying they want to be an FA for Alliance so they can see the world ... the name is ALLEGIANT, not Allegiance, Alliance, Alliant ... ALLEGIANT, make sure you know who you're applying to LOL!!

Arrive EARLY, the session fills up and the door is closed when it is at capacity, so be early, be happy, introduce yourself and converse with as many as possible prior to session and during breaks.

Print the application from the web site and fill it out COMPLETELY and accurately. Account for any time you were not employed or in school right there on the application, do not leave time unaccounted for. They briefly check the app as you enter for the overview/interview to make sure it is completed. Read back on the previous pages of this Allegiant site, the interview process is posted by a few others.

Be ready to introduce yourself to the group, just a quick name, where you're from, what you do, why you want to be FA with Allegiant. Don't ramble, keep it pithy, SMILE, and speak loud and clear so the furthest person will hear you. When you make it to the interview, it's just discussing your previous jobs, why you left, and a few customer service scenarios. Handle it as a conversation with a person deserving respect, don't take control of the conversation but be comfortable with it.

If you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada

97 months ago

If you are mature, respectful, attentive, and customer service oriented, this job is for you.

Just remember, safety is our first concern, customer service is second. Smile continually, to show how you will smile continually on the plane serving your passengers, no matter what gets in your way LOL!! And remember you're applying to Allegiant Air!! Good luck, keep us posted!!

(didn't realize there was a limit to how much you may post LOL)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia

97 months ago

Delaine in Hattiesburg, Mississippi said: I am planning on attending a recruitment session for allegiant this month. This will be my first time to apply to any airline and i was wondering if anyone can give me any helpful tips or information that i should be aware of
thanks

I agree with info posted already but if you have had a specific job PD,FD,EMT etc. do not forget to mention your qualifications, try and tie them in with job of a flight attendant. FA's just don't open coke cans and hand out peanuts. FA's are on board to save lives in an emergency their main purpose is the safety of passengers and crew.

I found it helpful for me to use a little levity as long as you are not over the top. They don't want robots.

Good luck, Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Delaine in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

97 months ago

Thank you! Also one other question is there a height requirement or is height a factor when getting hired? I am 4'10 1/8"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

97 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: And what an A it is

Wow, I just happened on this site cause I saw my friend MALTI's name.....hmmmm ..lots of flirtin' going on here! PETER, GWASH, my friends, you're heating up this forum! HAHAHAHA ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia

97 months ago

It's the Kavorka..........it is a curse to have......:)).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia

97 months ago

Anyone in training on the forum tonight?

Had a call from Rany Walsh in Vegas asking if I was still interested as she was verifing applicants in the "pool"..... I told her yes and asked if FLL was doing more hiring and Orlando was on a back burning would she add FLL to my application as I want to get into the comapny and if I have to wait to transfer to Orlando?Sanford. Ms. Walsh ammended my application and I was wondering if anyone had some new rumors from Vegas.......

Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada

97 months ago

Hi Peter, Here's what I know for fact mingled with rumor LOL.

They are holding interview sessions for Tunica and Bellingham this month, most likely for training classes in March and April.

There are people from FLL and SFB (and other bases) in the pool, seems like since you are offering both, you will be chosen for the next class, since they know they can use you in FLL then transfer you to SFB if/when they get a full base in FLL.

These people are so kind and accommodating! Our living arrangements are relaxing and make life away from home easy! They take us to stores and other places, it's just very convenient. We arrived last Monday and training began last Wednesday but it was just paperwork, uniform fittings (Wed), a large orientation with other departments (Thursday, nice to meet the whole company), and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday OFF!!!!

Of course we had things to study but it was nice to have free time, especially here in Vegas. We've had a few tests and some upsets I wouldn't even call "drama" just a bunch of people getting along working toward the same goal.

This company is amazing. It began in 1997 but it really started as it is today, in June of 2001!! And has grown since then as others were falling apart. The market they are serving is starved for service and as the other airlines are getting back on their feet, Allegiant is soaring. I feel fortunate to have come across them and invited to their training and honestly look forward to a long and happy career!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia

97 months ago

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi Peter, Here's what I know for fact mingled with rumor LOL.

They are holding interview sessions for Tunica and Bellingham this month, most likely for training classes in March and April.

There are people from FLL and SFB (and other bases) in the pool, seems like since you are offering both, you will be chosen for the next class, since they know they can use you in FLL then transfer you to SFB if/when they get a full base in FLL.

These people are so kind and accommodating! Our living arrangements are relaxing and make life away from home easy! They take us to stores and other places, it's just very convenient. We arrived last Monday and training began last Wednesday but it was just paperwork, uniform fittings (Wed), a large orientation with other departments (Thursday, nice to meet the whole company), and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday OFF!!!!

Of course we had things to study but it was nice to have free time, especially here in Vegas. We've had a few tests and some upsets I wouldn't even call "drama" just a bunch of people getting along working toward the same goal.

This company is amazing. It began in 1997 but it really started as it is today, in June of 2001!! And has grown since then as others were falling apart. The market they are serving is starved for service and as the other airlines are getting back on their feet, Allegiant is soaring. I feel fortunate to have come across them and invited to their training and honestly look forward to a long and happy career!!

Thanks for the info and if you get a chance and have anything new feel free to email me at ltpbk@yahoo.com (the first letter is lower case "L" as in Lima. That way we don't clog up the forum.

Do well in training and hope to chat soon, are you based in Vegas?
Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

97 months ago

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi Peter, Here's what I know for fact mingled with rumor LOL.

They are holding interview sessions for Tunica and Bellingham this month, most likely for training classes in March and April.

There are people from FLL and SFB (and other bases) in the pool, seems like since you are offering both, you will be chosen for the next class, since they know they can use you in FLL then transfer you to SFB if/when they get a full base in FLL.

These people are so kind and accommodating! Our living arrangements are relaxing and make life away from home easy! They take us to stores and other places, it's just very convenient. We arrived last Monday and training began last Wednesday but it was just paperwork, uniform fittings (Wed), a large orientation with other departments (Thursday, nice to meet the whole company), and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday OFF!!!!

Of course we had things to study but it was nice to have free time, especially here in Vegas. We've had a few tests and some upsets I wouldn't even call "drama" just a bunch of people getting along working toward the same goal.

This company is amazing. It began in 1997 but it really started as it is today, in June of 2001!! And has grown since then as others were falling apart. The market they are serving is starved for service and as the other airlines are getting back on their feet, Allegiant is soaring. I feel fortunate to have come across them and invited to their training and honestly look forward to a long and happy career!!

Hi,

Just wondering if you have any updates?

Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

97 months ago

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi Peter, Here's what I know for fact mingled with rumor LOL.

They are holding interview sessions for Tunica and Bellingham this month, most likely for training classes in March and April.

There are people from FLL and SFB (and other bases) in the pool, seems like since you are offering both, you will be chosen for the next class, since they know they can use you in FLL then transfer you to SFB if/when they get a full base in FLL.

These people are so kind and accommodating! Our living arrangements are relaxing and make life away from home easy! They take us to stores and other places, it's just very convenient. We arrived last Monday and training began last Wednesday but it was just paperwork, uniform fittings (Wed), a large orientation with other departments (Thursday, nice to meet the whole company), and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday OFF!!!!

Of course we had things to study but it was nice to have free time, especially here in Vegas. We've had a few tests and some upsets I wouldn't even call "drama" just a bunch of people getting along working toward the same goal.

This company is amazing. It began in 1997 but it really started as it is today, in June of 2001!! And has grown since then as others were falling apart. The market they are serving is starved for service and as the other airlines are getting back on their feet, Allegiant is soaring. I feel fortunate to have come across them and invited to their training and honestly look forward to a long and happy career!!

Some on has got to have something to post, I cannot be the only person wondering what is going on with Allegiant.

Post something, anything. How is training, what is it like?

And by the way, have a great day.

Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

HS in Las Vegas, Nevada

97 months ago

Hi
I am a current flight attendant for allegiant Air...LAS based.
Congrats Janet on choosing allegiant....you will be a part of a big family....I understand you have had some exciting "drama" in your class...some like the tailcone incident has spread through inflight...hahaha...I understand emergencies exam is next...that is the tough one.
What info or scoop are you looking for Peter?
What would you like to know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

HS in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi
I am a current flight attendant for allegiant Air...LAS based.
Congrats Janet on choosing allegiant....you will be a part of a big family....I understand you have had some exciting "drama" in your class...some like the tailcone incident has spread through inflight...hahaha...I understand emergencies exam is next...that is the tough one.
What info or scoop are you looking for Peter?
What would you like to know?

Hello,

I was just wondering if you have any info/rumor on the next training session, I am in St. Augustine and just getting antsy. I you prefer email me at ltpbk@yahoo.com
Thanks for any info and have a great day.

Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HS in Las Vegas, Nevada

96 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: Hello,

I was just wondering if you have any info/rumor on the next training session, I am in St. Augustine and just getting antsy. I you prefer email me at ltpbk@yahoo.com
Thanks for any info and have a great day.

Peter

Hi Peter..
The next training class is March 17th I think....mainly for the FL bases...I don't think there will be any LAS people in that class.
Allegiant has a very good and though training program developed by our very talented Director of Inflight.
March is a very busy time for Allegiant as the company is heavily into NCAA march madness flying.... the average line awarded was 12o in LAS and like 119 in Fl markets.
It is also very busy becasue our brand new BLI base is opening so we have lots of TDY opportunities over there.
You are joining the company at a very unique time...if you are FLL based you will prob get a line staraight out of class with about a 4-6 month wait in SFB based on what seniority you are awarded in training class.
Good luck to you...it is a very fast paced 4 weeks so study smart.
HS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JanetPlanet

96 months ago

Hi Peter, This is my rumor: If the process follows what happened with me, they will call you Wednesday, 2/27 with an offer. If they don't, it was only my rumor LOL. I know someone else who was called to make sure they still had interest, probably the same time you were called. I'm basing this on a 3/12 class ... if the class is 3/19, they'll call you 3/5. But, this is only my rumor.

Training is thorough, no doubt about it but it is do-able. The majority of people are great, one or two pains, but you will have that everywhere.

We began with over 50 and are down to around 35 now. Leaving was for various reasons, not all known by us. Failing tests, family matters, dropping the tail cone, not a fit for the company, etc.

Hang in there, they'll be calling!!! You know we need you if we've lost almost 1/3 of our class!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

HS in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi Peter..
The next training class is March 17th I think....mainly for the FL bases...I don't think there will be any LAS people in that class.
Allegiant has a very good and though training program developed by our very talented Director of Inflight.
March is a very busy time for Allegiant as the company is heavily into NCAA march madness flying.... the average line awarded was 12o in LAS and like 119 in Fl markets.
It is also very busy becasue our brand new BLI base is opening so we have lots of TDY opportunities over there.
You are joining the company at a very unique time...if you are FLL based you will prob get a line staraight out of class with about a 4-6 month wait in SFB based on what seniority you are awarded in training class.
Good luck to you...it is a very fast paced 4 weeks so study smart.
HS

Thanks for the info I appreciate it very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

JanetPlanet said: Hi Peter, This is my rumor: If the process follows what happened with me, they will call you Wednesday, 2/27 with an offer. If they don't, it was only my rumor LOL. I know someone else who was called to make sure they still had interest, probably the same time you were called. I'm basing this on a 3/12 class ... if the class is 3/19, they'll call you 3/5. But, this is only my rumor.

Training is thorough, no doubt about it but it is do-able. The majority of people are great, one or two pains, but you will have that everywhere.

We began with over 50 and are down to around 35 now. Leaving was for various reasons, not all known by us. Failing tests, family matters, dropping the tail cone, not a fit for the company, etc.

Hang in there, they'll be calling!!! You know we need you if we've lost almost 1/3 of our class!!!

Thanks for getting back to me I needed to get some info if you have not already when do you graduate?

As always Janet and HS have a great day
Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gwash in Fabulous, New Jersey

96 months ago

Hey Pete, yep its me, back to stalking you. I am starting to feel somewhat like myself again. Upper respiratory and strep took me down fast. Not sure when or if returning to ATL. In the meantime trying to get my health back in order and possibly on to plan B. I have so much more to post but I chose not to on the forums anymore unless its positive and may help someone.
gwashing552@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

Hi all,

Anyone have any upsated rumors/facts on March/April training dates.

Have a great night, Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

96 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: Hi all,

Anyone have any upsated rumors/facts on March/April training dates.

Have a great night, Peter

PETER, PETER, PETER - Decision time is approaching. I sure hope that you get the phone call that you're waiting for, because if not, you belong to us!!!!! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada

96 months ago

Peter, Our class graduates on 3/11. When we came in, a class graduated on Tuesday and we started training on Wednesday. They called you to make sure you still had interest, obviously they still have interest in you. They are focusing on Tunica and Bellingham right now, so hold on. There will be people dropping out before class even begins, so they may give you a last minute call, especially since you told them either FLL or SFB.

I don't know, maybe they have delayed class until the 17th like HS said. March Madness begins Tuesday the 11th and the town is booked, so maybe they need this hotel too!! Maybe that's the delay. Good luck, gotta go to class!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

96 months ago

Peter in Atlanta, Georgia said: It's the Kavorka..........it is a curse to have......:)).

What is "the Kavorka?"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Peter, Our class graduates on 3/11. When we came in, a class graduated on Tuesday and we started training on Wednesday. They called you to make sure you still had interest, obviously they still have interest in you. They are focusing on Tunica and Bellingham right now, so hold on. There will be people dropping out before class even begins, so they may give you a last minute call, especially since you told them either FLL or SFB.

I don't know, maybe they have delayed class until the 17th like HS said. March Madness begins Tuesday the 11th and the town is booked, so maybe they need this hotel too!! Maybe that's the delay. Good luck, gotta go to class!!

Hi,

Congratulations on graduating, where will you be based? I hope to get a call soon.

Have a great day n best of luck to you.

Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: What is "the Kavorka?"

It is the lure of the tiger....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

Hi,

Does anyone have the phone number to the Allegiant office at SFB (not the ticket counter).

Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

96 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: What is "the Kavorka?"

And what language is that word from? :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: And what language is that word from? :-)

From a very old, no longer spoken derivitive of a dead language native to a land no longer in existance......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

96 months ago

No relative to the Kevorkian? lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

96 months ago

kevorka 27 up, 4 down

From the Latvian: "lure of the animal". An irresistable male sexual spell that attracts women like you wouldn't believe.

"The priest told Kramer to bathe in vinegar and wear garlic cloves to cure his kevorka."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

malti in HHI, South Carolina

96 months ago

Peter... I see you have another stalker.=)
It must be your Kevorkian ways...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

96 months ago

malti in HHI, South Carolina said: Peter... I see you have another stalker.=)
It must be your Kevorkian ways...

LOL...not me, I'm outta here! :-)
MALTI, did you get my email this morning?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

malti in HHI, South Carolina

96 months ago

GRRRRrrrrrrr Peter, such a tiger.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida

96 months ago

Well, if he looks like Alec Baldwin, as it has been hinted at, then yes he's a tiger...lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

Like I said a curse.....but I have learned to live with it.........it's been tough but I can deal with it :))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

Natasha in Pompano Beach, Florida said: kevorka 27 up, 4 down

From the Latvian: "lure of the animal". An irresistable male sexual spell that attracts women like you wouldn't believe.

"The priest told Kramer to bathe in vinegar and wear garlic cloves to cure his kevorka."

I think it was the Fadda (nice hats) that had the cure :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jess in Fairview, Tennessee

96 months ago

Will Allegiant have a Rockford, IL base ever? I have heard they are going to have a maintence base here in Rockford.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

HS in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi Peter..
The next training class is March 17th I think....mainly for the FL bases...I don't think there will be any LAS people in that class.
Allegiant has a very good and though training program developed by our very talented Director of Inflight.
March is a very busy time for Allegiant as the company is heavily into NCAA march madness flying.... the average line awarded was 12o in LAS and like 119 in Fl markets.
It is also very busy becasue our brand new BLI base is opening so we have lots of TDY opportunities over there.
You are joining the company at a very unique time...if you are FLL based you will prob get a line staraight out of class with about a 4-6 month wait in SFB based on what seniority you are awarded in training class.
Good luck to you...it is a very fast paced 4 weeks so study smart.
HS

Hi,
just wondering if you knew the phone number to the office at Sanford

Have a great day,
Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

96 months ago

You all crack me up. Peter, where do you get these tidbits of information?!?

And just for the info of all you inquiring ladies - Peter looks BETTER than Alec Baldwin. AND, he's a nice guy!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

HS in Las Vegas, Nevada

96 months ago

Hi
I was just at the training center yesterday and the in-flight instructor told me the next class will begin on March 19th.
I am not sure what the base coordinators office phone number is in Sanford....if you have questions about the next class you should prob call Pauline Stark or the inflight recruiter to ask questions....There is really no management at Sanford-Orlando right now...both Base
coordinators are helping out in other places...one is helping with training and the other is in Tunica at the new base.
I hope this helps
HS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia said: You all crack me up. Peter, where do you get these tidbits of information?!?

And just for the info of all you inquiring ladies - Peter looks BETTER than Alec Baldwin. AND, he's a nice guy!

RJ your kindness is exceeded only by your good looks......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

HS in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi
I was just at the training center yesterday and the in-flight instructor told me the next class will begin on March 19th.
I am not sure what the base coordinators office phone number is in Sanford....if you have questions about the next class you should prob call Pauline Stark or the inflight recruiter to ask questions....There is really no management at Sanford-Orlando right now...both Base
coordinators are helping out in other places...one is helping with training and the other is in Tunica at the new base.
I hope this helps
HS

Hello,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Just this morning I had a call from Randi Walsh (not exactly sure where she fits in the system) asking again if I was interested in the position and I said yes. I attempted to pin her down as to a date but all she could/would say is that it looks like an April start for class but as you mentioned unknown what bases they may try and fill. For me I will have to sit and wait as my biological clock keeps ticking away but at least I am still in the running.

Thanks again for all the info and some day I hope we meet and you allow me to treat you to a drink and/or lunch.

As always have a great day,

Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

malti in HHI, South Carolina

96 months ago

Peter...the tiger... grrrrr, meow... purrrrrr.... =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

JanetPlanet in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Peter, Our class graduates on 3/11. When we came in, a class graduated on Tuesday and we started training on Wednesday. They called you to make sure you still had interest, obviously they still have interest in you. They are focusing on Tunica and Bellingham right now, so hold on. There will be people dropping out before class even begins, so they may give you a last minute call, especially since you told them either FLL or SFB.

I don't know, maybe they have delayed class until the 17th like HS said. March Madness begins Tuesday the 11th and the town is booked, so maybe they need this hotel too!! Maybe that's the delay. Good luck, gotta go to class!!

Hi,

3/11 is right around the corner and I was wondering if any new rumors/facts are available. Is a new class starting 3/17?? I received a call to ask if I was still interested (the second call to ask this) and was not able to confirm any start date.

Hope all is well and best of luck.

Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jess in Rockford, Illinois

96 months ago

HS in LAS base will allegiant be coming to rockford, il for a base in the spring?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RJ in Atlanta, Georgia

96 months ago

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida said: RJ your kindness is exceeded only by your good looks......

Peter,
You make me blush.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Fairport, New York

96 months ago

Peter what is the news with you and Allegiant. We have two guys in our JB'u training class from Allegiant.
PS. I've relocated to St. Augustine and had only two days to enjoy it before I went to training, my wife loves it there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter in Saint Augustine, Florida

96 months ago

Steve in Fairport, New York said: Peter what is the news with you and Allegiant. We have two guys in our JB'u training class from Allegiant.
PS. I've relocated to St. Augustine and had only two days to enjoy it before I went to training, my wife loves it there.

I am still waiting for a confirmed training date, I am hopeful it will be early April. Glad to see two Allegiant FA in your group that makes two more spots Allegiant needs to fill. Best of luck with JB. I guess you will be commuting to JAX

Peter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pinkflight in Houston, Texas

96 months ago

Steve in Fairport, New York said: Peter what is the news with you and Allegiant. We have two guys in our JB'u training class from Allegiant.
PS. I've relocated to St. Augustine and had only two days to enjoy it before I went to training, my wife loves it there.

steve can you email me at pinkflight29@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.