American Airlines hiring flight Attendants 2013!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (601 to 650 of 55024)
Page:  « First « Previous   10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next »   Last »

TravelBeetle in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Just my opinion, but I kind of doubt a major international airline would hire FAs solely for domestic. That starting pay sounds awfully low, especially for a major, but I will wait and see the official word from AA on that. I doubt anyone has a clue about bases since, as I'm sure you know, operational needs of airlines are constantly changing. Also, base transfers are always an option as some point. The possible merger with USAir does concern me, but any airline can have furloughs at any time, so to me it's just another part of the airline business---that stuff is out of my control!

I am somewhat concerned, after reading over the past 10yrs, how many times AA furloughed and brought back, and then furloughed the jr people. I too wondered if US and AA merge, if you would be more assured of a job if you were on the US side?? Tough call.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Just my opinion, but I kind of doubt a major international airline would hire FAs solely for domestic. That starting pay sounds awfully low, especially for a major, but I will wait and see the official word from AA on that. I doubt anyone has a clue about bases since, as I'm sure you know, operational needs of airlines are constantly changing. Also, base transfers are always an option as some point. The possible merger with USAir does concern me, but any airline can have furloughs at any time, so to me it's just another part of the airline business---that stuff is out of my control!

EWRFA,

The newhires will be trained for both domestic and international, that is why the training will be 8 1/2 weeks. The fence between domestic and international flying will come down to mirror US Airways' flying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Need to be BLUE in New York, New York

33 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Same thing with me---completed the survey through the separate email link to it. I haven't received confirmation that they received it, but when I went back into it, in case it didn't submit, it said I already completed it. I'm a little worried, though, since I haven't received the email from AA directly saying "thanks for applying, etc."

I got the conformation that my application on a whole was submitted at the end when I logged back in. You got nothing at all? If not I think you should go back and check maybe you never submitted it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

33 months ago

Need to be BLUE in New York, New York said: I got the conformation that my application on a whole was submitted at the end when I logged back in. You got nothing at all? If not I think you should go back and check maybe you never submitted it.

Yes, I got that, but no confirmation about that last assessment from the outside company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

33 months ago

I figured it would be both domestic and international and furloughs are always part of the equation and am willing to take my chances. I'm on furlough now from another airline, and never thought it would happen, but this industry is sooo unpredictable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Starting

33 months ago

I just applied and received the ": Process completedThank you for sending us your online job submission. If your employment profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our human resources department will contact you. " at the end of the process, however I never received an email... Yet when I look at the job page it says application complete??? Did anyone else have this? Or did everyone get an email?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

TravelBeetle in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I am somewhat concerned, after reading over the past 10yrs, how many times AA furloughed and brought back, and then furloughed the jr people. I too wondered if US and AA merge, if you would be more assured of a job if you were on the US side?? Tough call.

Yes, it is a tough call but there are a few things to consider:
1. The 450 FAs to be hired by US Airways in 2013 is for normal attrition. 155 will go to PHX and the rest will be split between PHL and CLT.
2. The 1500+ that American are hiring in 2013 is to replace the voluntary separation recently offered. To date, more than 2500 FAs have taken the separation package which includes 40K and flight/medical/dental package. It's a very attractive offer. The newhires will come in at half the cost to American.
3. The merger announcement is something that we all expect to happen soon, hopefully by the end of January when AA's extension for reorganization expires.
4. US Airways has promised the AA unions that it will save at least 6000 of the 11,000 jobs to be cut by AA. Most of the jobs lost will not be crew. Furloughs are always a possibility but US Airways has always been fair in that department. AA has not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mariajose in Mcallen, Texas

33 months ago

Hello all, I received this email after I applied;

We've received your resume/profile for the *Flight Attendant position.

Need to view or change your resume/profile? Simply click here to access your candidate file in our Career system.

Thanks for your interest in joining the American Airlines team.

People Department
American Airlines

Many of you are stating otherwise, with that said many of you got a different kind of email. Was there something I might have forgotten? If so, what was it so that I can go back and edit/or start over. Please let me know thanks,

Mariajose

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

love is in the air in New York, New York

33 months ago

I wonder if training is paid because it didn't give any information. I am an Italian speaker, should I apply for both positions (speaker and non speaker)?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mariajose in Mcallen, Texas

33 months ago

love is in the air in New York, New York said: I wonder if training is paid because it didn't give any information. I am an Italian speaker, should I apply for both positions (speaker and non speaker)?

I would think you should.
I for myself applied for Spanish speaking and non-speaker.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

fsumom in wesley chapel, Florida

33 months ago

Starting said: I just applied and received the ": Process completedThank you for sending us your online job submission. If your employment profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our human resources department will contact you. " at the end of the process, however I never received an email... Yet when I look at the job page it says application complete??? Did anyone else have this? Or did everyone get an email?

I did receive a confirmation email also after the thank you for your application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

love is in the air in New York, New York said: I wonder if training is paid because it didn't give any information. I am an Italian speaker, should I apply for both positions (speaker and non speaker)?

Training is unpaid and hotel is provided. You should apply to both postings as they are two different positions. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Need to be BLUE in New York, New York

33 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Yes, I got that, but no confirmation about that last assessment from the outside company.

Oh okay, I guess its normal then IDK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

GoodBye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

33 months ago

@Miranda- hopefully if there was a merge between US-AA a new agreement would come to term regarding Foreign Nationals. Something on the order of- they will be letting the FN’s go before involuntary furloughing United States employees again. Something the current union has never brought to the table- most likely because they received hush money under the table to not ever question the FN’s. There are quite of few FN’s at AA flying very nice trips to Deep South America out of MIA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sjacquem

33 months ago

I am also in the same boat as many of you. I also received the confirmation email that they received my application that I submitted. What assessment from an outside agency are some of you talking about? Please help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tonyaflygirl in Arlington, Virginia

33 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: Just my opinion, but I kind of doubt a major international airline would hire FAs solely for domestic. That starting pay sounds awfully low, especially for a major, but I will wait and see the official word from AA on that. I doubt anyone has a clue about bases since, as I'm sure you know, operational needs of airlines are constantly changing. Also, base transfers are always an option as some point. The possible merger with USAir does concern me, but any airline can have furloughs at any time, so to me it's just another part of the airline business---that stuff is out of my control!

So true on all accounts! I am so curious about so many things. I guess we will just have to wait and see :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Need to be BLUE in New York, New York

33 months ago

mariajose in Mcallen, Texas said: Hello all, I received this email after I applied;

We've received your resume/profile for the *Flight Attendant position.

Need to view or change your resume/profile? Simply click here to access your candidate file in our Career system.

Thanks for your interest in joining the American Airlines team.

People Department
American Airlines

Many of you are stating otherwise, with that said many of you got a different kind of email. Was there something I might have forgotten? If so, what was it so that I can go back and edit/or start over. Please let me know thanks,

Mariajose

I got the same email.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

33 months ago

Tonyaflygirl in Arlington, Virginia said: So true on all accounts! I am so curious about so many things. I guess we will just have to wait and see :)

Yup, hoping to at least get an interview!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

msconcordflyer in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

I know that those that applied internal will probaly be first hired? On the web site it says could take month/monthes before hearing anything,if you have language skills but not fluent but conversationally& can read will that be subject to a language test, I put down in customer service my French& swedish,was a nanny back years but can still converse?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

flygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin

33 months ago

Starting said: I just applied and received the ": Process completedThank you for sending us your online job submission. If your employment profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our human resources department will contact you. " at the end of the process, however I never received an email... Yet when I look at the job page it says application complete??? Did anyone else have this? Or did everyone get an email?

I also have not received an email confirmation. I am worried that maybe due to an old email address in my profile from when I applied for another position a few years ago. It says that my new e-mail is in my profile but the old one refuses to be edited! UGH! Funny as it also will not allow me to email my profile to me or print it either. Could it be a pop up blocking Taleo?

So, I am not sure what is going on. Help Anyone? I would appreciate any suggestions!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

msconcordflyer in Dallas, Texas said: I know that those that applied internal will probaly be first hired? On the web site it says could take month/monthes before hearing anything,if you have language skills but not fluent but conversationally& can read will that be subject to a language test, I put down in customer service my French& swedish,was a nanny back years but can still converse?

You will have to pass the LOD, language of Destination test which is oral and written. Some native speakers have not had to take the written test at all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TravelBeetle in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Yes, it is a tough call but there are a few things to consider:
1. The 450 FAs to be hired by US Airways in 2013 is for normal attrition. 155 will go to PHX and the rest will be split between PHL and CLT.
2. The 1500+ that American are hiring in 2013 is to replace the voluntary separation recently offered. To date, more than 2500 FAs have taken the separation package which includes 40K and flight/medical/dental package. It's a very attractive offer. The newhires will come in at half the cost to American.
3. The merger announcement is something that we all expect to happen soon, hopefully by the end of January when AA's extension for reorganization expires.
4. US Airways has promised the AA unions that it will save at least 6000 of the 11,000 jobs to be cut by AA. Most of the jobs lost will not be crew. Furloughs are always a possibility but US Airways has always been fair in that department. AA has not.

Thanks for the info/advice!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TravelBeetle in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

EWRFA in New Jersey said: I figured it would be both domestic and international and furloughs are always part of the equation and am willing to take my chances. I'm on furlough now from another airline, and never thought it would happen, but this industry is sooo unpredictable.

I think you're right. - And you just have to "jump in" if you want to work as a flight attendant. You can never tell what will happen in the next 2yrs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

GoodBye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

33 months ago

For the record- APFA just received a $5 million dollar pay out for this current bankruptcy contract- which APFA did not help negotiate. It is claimed it is for legal fees- but those fees already come from our dues. Part of the agreement APFA accepted for the $5 million in "hush money" for itself was that APFA can never criticize management bonuses in the future. I am sure APFA received a similar type of payout for the Nationals. Finally, that $5 million would have been better spent on the FA’s than APFA…and I will get off my soapbox now…sorry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FlyingMoM in Fredericksburg, Virginia

33 months ago

I was finally able to complete my application. Good luck to all who have applied ;) I did this 15 years ago and was lucky enough to get hired on my first try. This time around it looks like its going to be a bit more difficult.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EWRFA in New Jersey

33 months ago

TravelBeetle in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I think you're right. - And you just have to "jump in" if you want to work as a flight attendant. You can never tell what will happen in the next 2yrs.

This career certainly isn't for the faint of heart!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

GoodBye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

33 months ago

You can read about it here if you like (FYI- I am hoping that informed new hires will be able to bring positive change to AA- AA truly is a world class carrier and employer =)
wewantourmoneyback.net/newsletters/newsletter_120807.htm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

GoodBye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: You can read about it here if you like (FYI- I am hoping that informed new hires will be able to bring positive change to AA- AA truly is a world class carrier and employer =)
wewantourmoneyback.net/newsletters/newsletter_120807.htm

Apparently, FA Saloman underestimates US Airways as a 'floundering' airline. Guess who will be signing those paychecks next year? Tom Horton and his management team will be replaced by the team in Phoenix. All three unions at American have signed agreements with US Airways and have collectively stated 'NO CONFIDENCE' in AA's current management team. This is well publisized and even printed on a full-page ad in the USA Today. So, I disagree with the 'world class employer' statement since that was true a very long time ago. The New American will be awesome, though:D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

GoodBye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

33 months ago

@AA-US I somewhat agree with you- But your statement is a little shortsighted considering that this is the first bankruptcy in the history of American Airlines. Few carriers can take that claim for that long of duration. AA has tons of potential on its own really - without its (mostly) in house self-serving unions negotiating with other carriers for their bottom line.
LOL, BTW- the reason I shared that link was to reflect the $5 million hush money payout…I should have mentioned- its about half way down the page.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TravelBeetle in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

FlyingMoM in Fredericksburg, Virginia said: I was finally able to complete my application. Good luck to all who have applied ;) I did this 15 years ago and was lucky enough to get hired on my first try. This time around it looks like its going to be a bit more difficult.

That's funny - I actually did this almost 30yrs ago (when very young), and didn't get it. I dreamt 2mos ago that I was being interviewed by AA, and almost flipped when I found out they were going to hire.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

GoodBye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: @AA-US I somewhat agree with you- But your statement is a little shortsighted considering that this is the first bankruptcy in the history of American Airlines. Few carriers can take that claim for that long of duration. AA has tons of potential on its own really - without its (mostly) in house self-serving unions negotiating with other carriers for their bottom line.
LOL, BTW- the reason I shared that link was to reflect the $5 million hush money payout…I should have mentioned- its about half way down the page.

Holding out for that inevitable bankruptcy hurt AA and having that claim as a trophy of some sort means absolutely nothing to the flying public and the employees of AA. The Unions are not the ones being self-serving, it is Tom Horton who hopes to merge but not until after emerging from bankruptcy for the 11 million extra payout. Everyone including the 3 Unions as well as the creditors agree that this merger needs to happen. There is only one group dragging their feet, AA management. If the 5M was hush money, it failed miserably since no one at AA is quiet about their dissatisfaction with AA right now. There is a great site on FB called AA/USAir Flight Attendants where we discuss everything inflight. Once you get hired:) Come join your brothers and sisters!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GoodBye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

33 months ago

The so called "gag order clause" etc...... My point was that I am pretty sure the same sort of payout occurred for the Foreign Nationals- and that is why APFA has never tried to negotiate letting them go even while watching as thousands of US based FA’s were involuntarily furloughed.
The National bases are: SCL, LIM, EZE and BOG- they can only fly into and out of MIA- but they can fly from MIA to other cities- like SCL base can fly: SCL-MIA l/o, MIA-EZE l/0, EZE-MIA l/o, MIA-SCL (l/o= layover for non airline folks lol)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PILOT1976 in Tulsa, Oklahoma

33 months ago

THERE IS ALREADY ONE IS CALL AA POTENTIAL FLIGHT ATTENDANTS "LIKE" WE BEEN GOING AT IT ALL DAY!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mariajose

33 months ago

We're any of the applicants 18?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fsumom in wesley chapel, Florida

33 months ago

Does anyone who is a little older: Can you still locate your high school diploma/ ugh mine was a zillion years ago in another country..dont know what to do if they ask for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PILOT1976 in Tulsa, Oklahoma

33 months ago

They won't ask if you have post graduate work! Like any college???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fsumom in wesley chapel, Florida

33 months ago

there again!! My post grad was in another country. Dont even think those schools are still existing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

GoodBye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

33 months ago

Sorry I really was not trying to argue (and I don’t think you really are either :))- My point about “self-Serving” APFA (and APA) is- the way I see it at least- both APFA and APA are looking to possibly broaden their bottom lines with potentially a huge jump in their membership. While this is of opinion, both sides of the issue need to be taken with a grain of salt. I do not like how US top execs were in meetings with APFA while stating “AFA’ members were “working” either. US has not managed the unions of US that well over the last years either- with the AW/US ALPA debacle and the still incomplete US/AW FA's merged yet. I mean really APFA/APA- are you selling Paul out in hopes of robbing Peter??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LoveAA in Washington, District of Columbia

33 months ago

Tonyaflygirl in Arlington, Virginia said: Hi everyone,

My name is Tonya and I am currently a flight attendant with another major airline. I just applied to American and just wanted to get others opinions on a few things:

1. Do you think we will be flying SOLELY domestic? Or do you think we will also be doing international?

2. I heard a rumor that the starting hourly wage will only be $17.25 an hour. How does everyone feel about that? That is very low compared to all of the other airlines. (At my current airline I started at $21.00, at the regional I worked for before I started at $18.00.)

3. Is anyone scared about AA merging with USAir and then just getting furloughed?

4. Where do you think we will be based? Do you think we will get to choose or do you think we will all get assigned to DFW? If we get to choose, which bases do you think will be open for us?

Let's get some good conversation going!

Good luck to everyone who applied :)

##########

Well, pretty soon when someone says they work for a "major airline", its probably going to be one of TWO choices..LOL at the rate we're going!

Anyway, if the United-continental emerge us any indication, AA-US flight attendants would have "nothing to worry about " since not only die they not lay off but area in fact hiring!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LoveAA in Washington, District of Columbia

33 months ago

LoveAA in Washington, District of Columbia said: ##########

Well, pretty soon when someone says they work for a "major airline", its probably going to be one of TWO choices..LOL at the rate we're going!

Anyway, if the UA-CO merge is any indication, AA-US flight attendants would have "nothing to worry about " since not only did they not lay off but are in fact hiring!

Don't like autocorrect..I will disable shortly!

Hope it was understood that I said UA did not lay off fa's with merger but continues to hire!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

GoodBye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Sorry I really was not trying to argue (and I don’t think you really are either :))- My point about “self-Serving” APFA (and APA) is- the way I see it at least- both APFA and APA are looking to possibly broaden their bottom lines with potentially a huge jump in their membership. While this is of opinion, both sides of the issue need to be taken with a grain of salt. I do not like how US top execs were in meetings with APFA while stating “AFA’ members were “working” either. US has not managed the unions of US that well over the last years either- with the AW/US ALPA debacle and the still incomplete US/AW FA's merged yet. I mean really APFA/APA- are you selling Paul out in hopes of robbing Peter??

No argument here! US has not managed the unions well at all with East and West still completely separated after 7 years post merger. US management did not expect the fury of the East pilots concerning the seniority integration and the subsequent dismissal of ALPA altogether. The new pilot union USAPA calls the shots now but will be outnumbered with AA's ALPA. The company is not doing much because it does not have to and can wait for the merger with AA to sort out the DOH issue for pilots and FAs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kj79 in Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

33 months ago

ex_FA_in_FLA in Florida said: What is so completely sad about all of this is that the company threatened big layoffs if they didn't accept their last offer. So now over 2000 F/A's took the early out or buyout offer and now they turn around and plan on hiring approx 1500 new flight attendants for next year at lower wages with up to 16 hour duty days. They certainly got what they wanted. Not sure I would want to work for a company like that.

Actually some of those leaving have been around OVER 40 years , We have always had 16hr duty periods if needed. How would you fly to Asia from US and not have a fly time of 12-14 hrs now add in boarding and deplaning thats a long haul duty day. Do research before you apply not everyone can do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hopeful in Glendale, Arizona

33 months ago

For those discussing the union stuff, I highly suggest you read up on the new NMB rules that came with the FAA Re-authorization Act.

I'd put money down because AA outnumbers US that the surviving unions will come from AA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Desperate in Eminence, Kentucky

33 months ago

I can't find where you sign up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

world travelerFL in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

33 months ago

Tonyaflygirl in Arlington, Virginia said: Hi everyone,

My name is Tonya and I am currently a flight attendant with another major airline. I just applied to American and just wanted to get others opinions on a few things:

1. Do you think we will be flying SOLELY domestic? Or do you think we will also be doing international?

2. I heard a rumor that the starting hourly wage will only be $17.25 an hour. How does everyone feel about that? That is very low compared to all of the other airlines. (At my current airline I started at $21.00, at the regional I worked for before I started at $18.00.)

3. Is anyone scared about AA merging with USAir and then just getting furloughed?

4. Where do you think we will be based? Do you think we will get to choose or do you think we will all get assigned to DFW? If we get to choose, which bases do you think will be open for us?

Let's get some good conversation going!

Good luck to everyone who applied :)

I've heard the hiring will be for DFW, JFK and MIA. Starting rate of $20 hr blended operation of domestic and international. New Healthplan will be United Healthcare. All new hires will be on a new reserve program where each gets a line out of training with a bout 5 days of reserve which decreases over time as they build seniority. That is all I have heard but have no confirmation on what is true. Maybe some current employees or internal applicants can comment and give us some input on the rumor mill versus the facts. Regardless still seems like a great opportunity to me since they are hiring atleast 1,500 so far on this first go around.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Desperate in Eminence, Kentucky

33 months ago

I can't find where you sign up. Can someone tell me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mariajose

33 months ago

aacareers.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maikon T in Miami, Florida

33 months ago

Hey guys, I'm just confused. HELP PLS!

I'm a 2012 new hire for US Airways.

I'm based out of Philly but I live in Miami so I'm thinking to apply for AA. Is it too crazy??... Going to training again...

Will waste my time in case AA/US merger?

I just wanna be home (Miami). I know it's not for sure to be based in MIA but at least I have a chance in the future.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

Maikon T in Miami, Florida said: Hey guys, I'm just confused. HELP PLS!

I'm a 2012 new hire for US Airways.

I'm based out of Philly but I live in Miami so I'm thinking to apply for AA. Is it too crazy??... Going to training again...

Will waste my time in case AA/US merger?

I just wanna be home (Miami). I know it's not for sure to be based in MIA but at least I have a chance in the future.

Thanks.

I would stay put

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maikon T in Miami, Florida

33 months ago

Hi AA-US,

Why? I wanna hear some advises from someone senior.

That's my first time as a flight attendant and I'm loving it. I really appreciate the opportunity that US gave me..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.