American Airlines hiring flight Attendants 2013!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 51298)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Pamela in Santa Monica, California

18 months ago

Bay21 in Alexandria, Virginia said: Well its against the law to discriminate against an employee do to their age. You have as much of chance as anyone else does. Plus I read on a news article that the current average age of an AA flight attendant is between 50 and 54. I'm sure they want different kinds of people from all walks of life. Good luck and stay positive :)

Thank you so much for your kind words, Bay21!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jacqui in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

18 months ago

Pamela in Santa Monica, California said: Does anyone know for sure what we will be responsible for paying for during the training? I was told AA paid for everything...the flight, training, hotels, food. Thanks!

Ms. Pam...AA doesn't pay for everything to a degree. AA has it's own Flight Training Center that has a hotel inside of it sort of like college dorms. Training and Flight is paid. As far as food..that part I don't remember. I think our student badges were used, but again I'm not sure. One thing I will throw the word to the wise to...bring plenty enough money for dry cleaning. With the way classes were scheduled, it was really hard to find time to get clothes done. One thing I do know is that they do have a hair salon on site. Big Bonus!! Does that help??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pamela in Santa Monica, California

18 months ago

Jacqui in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: Ms. Pam...AA doesn't pay for everything to a degree. AA has it's own Flight Training Center that has a hotel inside of it sort of like college dorms. Training and Flight is paid. As far as food..that part I don't remember. I think our student badges were used, but again I'm not sure. One thing I will throw the word to the wise to...bring plenty enough money for dry cleaning. With the way classes were scheduled, it was really hard to find time to get clothes done. One thing I do know is that they do have a hair salon on site. Big Bonus!! Does that help??

Yes, Jacqui, this is extremely helpful! I really appreciate all your helpful info, advice and suggestions for me and all of us. You make a good mentor. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

paris in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

anyone here apply at compass airlines????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Pamela in Santa Monica, California said: Yes, Jacqui, this is extremely helpful! I really appreciate all your helpful info, advice and suggestions for me and all of us. You make a good mentor. Thanks!

Aww..Thanks Ms. Pam. AA was my 5th airline..so I feel like I'm old hat at this. Please feel to ask any other questions that you have. The more info that you have, the better prepared you will be to start on one of the best careers out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

I read about a flight attendant with Delta. 85 yrs old

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

FADFW in Dallas, Texas

18 months ago

Wow, 8 1/2 weeks for training...I thought 4 1/2 was long at my airline
:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

San Francisco UA in Oakland, California

18 months ago

love is in the air in Miami, Florida said: What's the airline that pays the most?

Southwest has the highest-paid Flight Attendants, under their Union -- the TWU.

18 months ago

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas said: Does anybody know if American Eagle flt att can transfer to AA or would they have to apply like "everybody else"?

YES -- American Eagle is 100% owned by AMR, so it would be an internal transfer request to AA. I used to fly for Amer. Eagle in the late 90s (lived & based in MIAMI) and tried to transfer to fly at AA, but was not accepted, so I immediately went to a United open house and they hired me right away. Been a UA f/a since early 2000, based in San Francisco (I had to move from MIA). I used to run a crash pad near SFO and at one time had 2 AA flight attendants crash at my place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

18 months ago

San Francisco UA in Oakland, California said: YES -- American Eagle is 100% owned by AMR, so it would be an internal transfer request to AA. I used to fly for Amer. Eagle in the late 90s (lived & based in MIAMI) and tried to transfer to fly at AA, but was not accepted, so I immediately went to a United open house and they hired me right away. Been a UA f/a since early 2000, based in San Francisco (I had to move from MIA). I used to run a crash pad near SFO and at one time had 2 AA flight attendants crash at my place.

------

Thanks for reply. Wouldve liked to have heard that it was quite easy for you to xfer from Eagle to AA, because by you having to go to UA, it almost makes the point that it is not that easy. You know what I mean?
In fact I wonder if theu have some restrictions in place because otherwise right now what could stop a pretty good chunk of them from simply transferring to AA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

solo in New Port Richey, Florida

18 months ago

Awesonme info and encouragement through out this forum.

Does ANYONE know the physical requirements for an AA flight attendant? What is the minium height ....maxium height? Weight? etc. What if you cannot swim?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

mimi27 in Romulus, Michigan

18 months ago

Does anyone know if we get at least minimum wage while in training ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

18 months ago

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas said: ------

Thanks for reply. Wouldve liked to have heard that it was quite easy for you to xfer from Eagle to AA, because by you having to go to UA, it almost makes the point that it is not that easy. You know what I mean?
In fact I wonder if theu have some restrictions in place because otherwise right now what could stop a pretty good chunk of them from simply transferring to AA

----
I'm replying to my own reply...lol! No, I just wanted to ad, in case it wasn't clear, that by "them" I meant Am-Eagle Flight attendants.
In other words, if it simply took an internal tranfer, then how many of them would be wanting said transfer now that AA needs 1500 flight attendants? So again, I bet they have some requirements in place (maybe years of service and such) so that not everybody can just transfer and leave Eagle in a bind.

Somebody on here said that you have to apply like everybody else, especially now that Eagle will be a separate company.

---In fact...Now that I think about it, I believe the day of my interview with Eagle, there was a girl there from AA Reservations who actually was going to have to give her 2-week notice to AA to be able to join Eagle as Flight Att. (Ooops!...wonder if she did do that?!).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Need2flyAustin in Austin, Texas

18 months ago

So seriously no flight benefits for 6 mos?, and, how long is reserve gonna be you think? How many days off do you get and is reserve at AA terrible?

love is in the air in Miami Beach, Florida

18 months ago

solo in New Port Richey, Florida said: Awesonme info and encouragement through out this forum.

Does ANYONE know the physical requirements for an AA flight attendant? What is the minium height ....maxium height? Weight? etc. What if you cannot swim?

If you cannot swim you cannot be a Flight Attendant for any airline...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

love is in the air in Miami Beach, Florida said: If you cannot swim you cannot be a Flight Attendant for any airline...

Hi Love is in the Air;

The regionals are the only one's that have a height restriction...It is against the law to bar you because of your weight. Most times you will see..Height/weight in proporation(I think I spelled that right). As long as you can fit in the jumpseat and be able to buckle your shoulder harness with no extension..you're good. Also..there are Flight Attendants who can't swim. Trust me I'm one of them. In training, they usually pair you with someone who can..and you're in a life perserver. The only airline that states from the jump that you have to know how is Alaska.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wapiti in Wheaton, Illinois

18 months ago

I thought that when you do water training you are allowed to wear a vest if you cannot swim. On another forum a flight attendant mentioned they ask who cannot swim then find you a partner to help you thru it. Was this info incorrect? Maybe some airlines are different than others.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Need2flyAustin in Austin, Texas said: So seriously no flight benefits for 6 mos?, and, how long is reserve gonna be you think? How many days off do you get and is reserve at AA terrible?

Seriously..no flight benefits for 6 mos. As for reserve, it wasn't bad when I was there. I was always making my guarantee plus. I got 11 days when I was based in Dallas and reserve was great!! Alot of the times I was working with some Senior mama's and they loved to see fresh faces. But that was in Dallas...I can't answer for the other bases. As for the time on reserve...going to a junior base like LGA..you would get a line quicker..however...with the possibilty of the merger and the shift combined Domestic/International flying (hence the reason training is so long) who knows.

I hope I answered your questions...if not..give me a shout.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

wapiti in Wheaton, Illinois said: I thought that when you do water training you are allowed to wear a vest if you cannot swim. On another forum a flight attendant mentioned they ask who cannot swim then find you a partner to help you thru it. Was this info incorrect? Maybe some airlines are different than others.

That is correct..as I mentioned in a previous post. Alaska Airlines is the only one that I know of who will disqualify you if you can't swim.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

18 months ago

wapiti in Wheaton, Illinois said: I thought that when you do water training you are allowed to wear a vest if you cannot swim. On another forum a flight attendant mentioned they ask who cannot swim then find you a partner to help you thru it. Was this info incorrect? Maybe some airlines are different than others.

----
Plus....isnt that exercise done in a pool that is not very deep, where people can actually stand up if need be?
Or maybe it was something I saw on "the making of" Titanic or so something like that...Lol!
Well, im no gold medalist, but I do know how to swim thanks to the Ymca..hahaha.

Bay21 in Alexandria, Virginia

18 months ago

Jacqui in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: Seriously..no flight benefits for 6 mos. As for reserve, it wasn't bad when I was there. I was always making my guarantee plus. I got 11 days when I was based in Dallas and reserve was great!! Alot of the times I was working with some Senior mama's and they loved to see fresh faces. But that was in Dallas...I can't answer for the other bases. As for the time on reserve...going to a junior base like LGA..you would get a line quicker..however...with the possibilty of the merger and the shift combined Domestic/International flying (hence the reason training is so long) who knows.

I hope I answered your questions...if not..give me a shout.

So by flight benefits, does that include jumpseating?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Bay21 in Alexandria, Virginia said: So by flight benefits, does that include jumpseating?!

No..you can still jumpseat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas said: ----
Plus....isnt that exercise done in a pool that is not very deep, where people can actually stand up if need be?
Or maybe it was something I saw on "the making of" Titanic or so something like that...Lol!
Well, im no gold medalist, but I do know how to swim thanks to the Ymca..hahaha.

lol...Yes...the ditching is done in a pool where you can stand up. They also had instructors in the water to help plus push the rafts in the deep end so you could feel what it's like.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Jacqui in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: No..you can still jumpseat.

Whew! Thats good at least! Without the jump seat it would make it impossible for those that would want to commute right out of training to their base instead of moving right away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

love is in the air in Miami Beach, Florida

18 months ago

Jacqui in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: Hi Love is in the Air;

The regionals are the only one's that have a height restriction...It is against the law to bar you because of your weight. Most times you will see..Height/weight in proporation(I think I spelled that right). As long as you can fit in the jumpseat and be able to buckle your shoulder harness with no extension..you're good. Also..there are Flight Attendants who can't swim. Trust me I'm one of them. In training, they usually pair you with someone who can..and you're in a life perserver. The only airline that states from the jump that you have to know how is Alaska.

Ok I'm sorry... this actually scares me that there are flight attendants that cannot swim... how about you have an unprepared ditching (i.e. aircraft misses runway and goes into water) and you have no time to wear your life jacket? You won't be able to swim and help the passengers?
I am from Europe and over there it's mandatory for the F/As to be not only swimmers but good swimmers. They even test you if you are able to swim underwater for al least 20 yards
Oh well better for you guys that don't know how to swim...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

flygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin

18 months ago

love is in the air in Miami Beach, Florida said: Ok I'm sorry... this actually scares me that there are flight attendants that cannot swim... how about you have an unprepared ditching (i.e. aircraft misses runway and goes into water) and you have no time to wear your life jacket? You won't be able to swim and help the passengers?
I am from Europe and over there it's mandatory for the F/As to be not only swimmers but good swimmers. They even test you if you are able to swim underwater for al least 20 yards
Oh well better for you guys that don't know how to swim...

It may depend on the the FAA requirements for training.

Need2flyAustin in Austin, Texas

18 months ago

Jump seating! Ahhh, that's better! One can commute!

TEP23 in Alexandria, Virginia

18 months ago

Jacqui in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: Hey...Not sure what has changed..but yes you do cover all of the airports. Normally..what is offered out of training is LGA, ORD and DFW. MIA and LAX are REALLY SENIOR to get into. Normally you have transfer into those unless you are a Speaker. Flight Benefits kick in after probation which is 6 months. That was one of the problems I had when I started was I commuting from Florida and staying in hotel rooms. If I get selected this time, I will be moving to my new base. Murphy's Law always happens while your on reserve..trust me...lol. Hope that helps.

Bummer about the flight benefits but I think it bodes well that my top two choices are junior (LGA/ORD)! People below are saying jumpseating is available from day 1? At my current airline our jumpseat privileges are tied directly into our travel benefits. Can you shed some light on how this works? Thanks!

18 months ago

flygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin said: It may depend on the the FAA requirements for training.

Hello Flygirl;

I understand you're concern, but keep in mind that those are standards for Europe. When I was a trainer at a charter company we had specific subjects that had to be taught per FAA regs. When it comes to ditching, we just had to show that we knew how to don the life vests, get our passengers into the raft, etc.. nothing but about being able to swim. That is for most companies to decide if they want to make that a requirement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

TEP23 in Alexandria, Virginia said: Bummer about the flight benefits but I think it bodes well that my top two choices are junior (LGA/ORD)! People below are saying jumpseating is available from day 1? At my current airline our jumpseat privileges are tied directly into our travel benefits. Can you shed some light on how this works? Thanks!

I believe I can...jumpseating is kinda like your pass privelages as it is a benefit.That is the one benefit you don't want to screw up because that could be the difference betweeen getting to work or not. The reason why it's tied together is unfortunately there have been F/A's in the past who have abused this and are not allowed to jumpseat. Weird I know, but it does happen.

Does that make sense?? I hope I answered your question. Let me know if there is anything else.

18 months ago

mimi27 in Romulus, Michigan said: Does anyone know if we get at least minimum wage while in training ?

Hey Mimi..

You do get paid a small amount in training, but I don't remember how much it is. I'll dig back through my old paperwork and see if I can find something for you.

18 months ago

Jacqui in Fort Walton Beach, Florida said: I believe I can...jumpseating is kinda like your pass privelages as it is a benefit.That is the one benefit you don't want to screw up because that could be the difference betweeen getting to work or not. The reason why it's tied together is unfortunately there have been F/A's in the past who have abused this and are not allowed to jumpseat. Weird I know, but it does happen.

Does that make sense?? I hope I answered your question. Let me know if there is anything else.

So just for my clarification... You can jumpseat right out of training but you can't non-rev?! Also can we jumpseat with other airlines out of training. I know we wouldn't take the actual jumpseat, just a seat in the back, but is that considered part of the 6 months of no travel benefits?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

skyblueeyes03 in Northern, New Jersey

18 months ago

Anyone know how may FAs AA is looking to hire for 2013?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Parker, Colorado

18 months ago

1500 is what the article said. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

yogagirl in New Port Richey, Florida

18 months ago

love is in the air in Miami Beach, Florida said: If you cannot swim you cannot be a Flight Attendant for any airline...

My daughter is an FA with delta. Said there were students in her class that cannot swi. The partner you with a swimmer and everone gets help into the raft.

As for height, I know you can be shorter stature for the regionals, but mainline has a minimum height as the planes are larger and you need to meet overhead. Is that correct?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Allygirl in Dallas, Texas

18 months ago

Seems pretty hypocritical of AA not to offer interview priveleges to their sister company (who, by the way, share the same union). When AA furloughed back in 2001, AE graciously opened their doors to them. They didn't even have to apply. Probably should have worked out some sort of flow thru agreement back then. All AE got out of the deal was jumpseat priveleges on AA, and the only reason AA flight attendants agreed to that was because AE was carrying along their furloughs. How else would their future flowbacks get back and forth to work? Before that, they flat out refused their sister company the jumpseat, even though other mainlines were offering this to Eagle. I can't imagine AA would ever consider extending any sign of good will to AE flight attendants, and actually believe that being with AE, no matter how experienced or qualified, will work against a candidate. It's a shame that Eagle seems to be the only side to think of themselves as a team w/AA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18 months ago

AA and AE are not represented by the same union really. AA FA’s are under APFA (Association of Professional Flight Attendants) which really is a horrible union and has been horrible to AA FA’s for so long they don’t know any better. AE FA’s are under AFA (Association of Flight Attendants) which is a far better overall union than APFA. APFA has proven to be a union of scandals, backroom deals, flat out lies, horrible trips, scare tactics, Foreign Nationals, involuntary furloughs, …, … It is unfortunate but AA FA’s would do better without any union than APFA and hopefully new hires will show APFA they want better for their new careers. I think it’s a combination of bad management in APFA and a lack of oversight and accountability, something a larger union such as AFA might have.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18 months ago

But don’t worry- APFA will remind you of the glorious strike they organized in 1993, and of course that it is AA's fault that things are so bad at AA. Not that APFA cannot negotiate and instead thinks that blame is an answer for a lack of negotiation.
There is little APFA can be thanked for other than Nationals.... horrible trips, and the lack of a negotiating voice.
Despite it all, AA is an awesome carrier to work for. Hopefully APFA and the jaded moral they created amongst the membership will finally lead AA FA’s to either change unions, or make APFA clean up its act. They do not have to settle.

LAAX in Fullerton, California

18 months ago

hi all, I have been with Eagle for 8 years now. Does anyone have any insight as of the hiring process starting on the 5?

LAAX in Fullerton, California

18 months ago

Allygirl in Dallas, Texas said: Seems pretty hypocritical of AA not to offer interview priveleges to their sister company (who, by the way, share the same union). When AA furloughed back in 2001, AE graciously opened their doors to them. They didn't even have to apply. Probably should have worked out some sort of flow thru agreement back then. All AE got out of the deal was jumpseat priveleges on AA, and the only reason AA flight attendants agreed to that was because AE was carrying along their furloughs. How else would their future flowbacks get back and forth to work? Before that, they flat out refused their sister company the jumpseat, even though other mainlines were offering this to Eagle. I can't imagine AA would ever consider extending any sign of good will to AE flight attendants, and actually believe that being with AE, no matter how experienced or qualified, will work against a candidate. It's a shame that Eagle seems to be the only side to think of themselves as a team w/AA.

you would be surprised.... and we even train in the same facilities! you would think they could look at us a little bit more kindly...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Anyone know how many flight attendants compass air is going to hite????

18 months ago

hire

18 months ago

LAAX in Fullerton, California said: you would be surprised.... and we even train in the same facilities! you would think they could look at us a little bit more kindly...

No kidding. Have never been able to figure out the animosity. The contention is palpable on many of the occasions I've had as a jumpseater on AA. Would love feedback from AA FA's on this, because, as it stands, the only apparent reason is to use AE as an outlet to feel superior. Catty and counterproductive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

18 months ago

Eaglette going on 10yrs. When I was hired, I was under the illusion (delusion) that it was a stepping stone to the major. The recruiters were really careful in not dissuading me and many others who logically assumed this. My class was the first to have AA furloughs. Half of the class was made up of these who eventually were called back to American. They were amazing people and good flight attendants - very much like the rest of us. Naturally, since they had a place with Eagle while American was in trouble, we thought that someday, when AA was in a position to hire again, they'd extend Eagle FA's some semblance of curtesy. Now the consensus at Eagle is that we're a bunch of suckers. I struggle with to decision to apply. Eagle is in trouble themselves now. American has been gunning to get rid of us, and the word is it's probably happening sooner rather than later. I think this type of career attracts adventurers and risk takers. I'm trying to remember that part of myself while weighing this decision. Good luck to all of you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

flying in Freeport, Illinois

18 months ago

What are the chances of getting ORD out of training? I cant really afford to move at this time. Thank you

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

18 months ago

Allygirl in Dallas, Texas said: Eaglette going on 10yrs. When I was hired, I was under the illusion (delusion) that it was a stepping stone to the major. The recruiters were really careful in not dissuading me and many others who logically assumed this. My class was the first to have AA furloughs. Half of the class was made up of these who eventually were called back to
American. They were amazing people
and good flight attendants - very much
like the rest of us. Naturally, since they
had a place with Eagle while American
was in trouble, we thought that
someday, when AA was in a position to
hire again, they'd extend Eagle FA's
some semblance of curtesy. Now the

consensus at Eagle is that we're a bunch of suckers. I struggle with to decision to apply. Eagle is in trouble themselves now. American has been gunning to get rid of us, and the word is it's probably

happening sooner rather than later. I
think this type of career attracts
adventurers and risk takers. I'm trying
to remember that part of myself while
weighing this decision. Good luck to all
of you.

----
Wow...i really like this! I had no idea there was this
kind of disfunction in the "AMR Family", but I like this
entry because its candid and honest without any name calling to "the other side" and just a heartfelt
expression of one's point of view.
Thanks for sharing!

LAAX in Los Angeles, California

18 months ago

i am in your same position! i have 8 years and our class was made up of mostly TWA f/a! the best in the industry! i have the same traits b/c i trained with the best! i struggle with the same issues! Part of me wants to be with the the home team and part of me doesnt. keep me posted with your decision! I can't imagine working more for AA that what we work for AE...

LAAX in Los Angeles, California

18 months ago

for AE very good! that's one of their biggest bases. for AA don't know. I hear everyone is where they want to be now, so they have to start fresh.

18 months ago

Allygirl in Dallas, Texas said: No kidding. Have never been able to figure out the animosity. The contention is palpable on many of the occasions I've had as a jumpseater on AA. Would love feedback from AA FA's on this, because, as it stands, the only apparent reason is to use AE as an outlet to feel superior. Catty and counterproductive.

I was an A.Eagle f/a based in Miami from Jan. 99 - May 2000 (got hired by United then, and had to move to San Francisco, been flying with UA since then) -- I will never when some of my classmates having just graduated from AE training in Ft. Worth flew on a AA 727 from DFW to MIA to get acquainted with our new base/home in Miami -- during the flight, this AA flight attendant was very nice to us, chatting, offering us more drinks, etc UNTIL --- Until she found out we were NOT AA new-hires but AE, the witch then says to us "Oh, you're EAGLE" and her whole demeanor changed, as if we had a horrible disease or something -- I have nothing but contempt for people like her -- what a f'ing witch !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Goodbye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

18 months ago

SanFranciscoUA-
Never understood that about AA FA’s and never saw UA FA’s behaving like that to any express carriers. Hopefully new hires at AA will breathe new life into AA because it’s long overdue.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.