American Airlines hiring flight Attendants 2013!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 54810)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Bay21 in Alexandria, Virginia

25 months ago

Goodbye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Apparently it will be 9 “A” days per month for new hires only. For non-new hires, AA rotates reserve every other month for the first 5 years, after 5 years they go back on reserve every third month until senior enough to be off.
This is great news for new hires- But not sure how it will work for non-new hires- APFA (the flight attendant union) did not try to negotiate reserve (or scheduling) changes and this new system, including an upcoming PBS, was basically imposed by AA.
Regardless, this is a progressive reserve system and AA is only carrier other than DL to have one like it. No more full month reserve!!! =)

That sounds great! So if I am understanding correctly, other than those 9 "A" days per month new hires will actually have a set schedule/line that they work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Luft Waffle in Düsseldorf, Germany

25 months ago

I have a feeling its going to be a complete mad house on the application day. They've posted this opening everywhere, newspapers, news programs. I can almost guarantee the site is going to crash at some point.

Anyone else planning on staying up and freshing that job posting page every 5minutes starting at mid-night? also anyone know if they're posting it midnight texas time?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

Luft Waffle in Düsseldorf, Germany said: I have a feeling its going to be a complete mad house on the application day. They've posted this opening everywhere, newspapers, news programs. I can almost guarantee the site is going to crash at some point.

Anyone else planning on staying up and freshing that job posting page every 5minutes starting at mid-night? also anyone know if they're posting it midnight texas time?

Oh I will absolutely be up and waiting at midnight to start the application process. Good question if its going to be midnight texas time or midnight edt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

InDFW4Now in Euless, Texas

25 months ago

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas said: Does anybody know if American Eagle flt att can transfer to AA or would they have to apply like "everybody else"?

Have to apply. See Jetnet for the ICE transfer policy

InDFW4Now in Euless, Texas

25 months ago

Formerly Goodbye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: @TEP23
DCA is not a super senior base but it’s a small base- I am guessing that it depends on how many are retiring from there or if they add flights, it’s not really a huge AA focus city though.

Also in my post I forgot to mention RDU which only is probably going to close (?)- RDU only has one flight and it’s to LHR (767)

LHR is the only international flight but RDU has mainline flights from the cornerstones as well as a large number of eagle flights.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

I wonder what bases are most likely to be assigned right out of training?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

Does anybody know what the hiring process is like with AA? Somebody on here mentioned something about being invited to a "group interview" and so thats what got me thinking about it.
I know they might be doing it a little different this time, but I dont even know how they've done it in the past. So if some of you could let us know, that would be great!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Goodbye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

25 months ago

@InDFW4Now
The RDU base only covers one flight currently- LHR (of course reserves might get other trips but all RDU FAs are Intl). Other flights into/out of RDU are covered by other bases.
That is why I am wondering if RDU will close or not.....
anyways :)

Yvonne in Sacramento, California

25 months ago

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas said: Does anybody know what the hiring process is like with AA? Somebody on here mentioned something about being invited to a "group interview" and so thats what got me thinking about it.
I know they might be doing it a little different this time, but I dont even know how they've done it in the past. So if some of you could let us know, that would be great!

I don't remember all the details since I interviewed a looooooong time ago. I remember having an orientation with a room full of people then being called back and tested to see if you can reach and grab a fire extinguisher out of an overhead bin without shoes on. After that 6-8 people were called into a room with one recruiter and we each stood up and introduced ourselves and then answered questions from the recruiter. After that, I don't recall what happened. As you said, it could be very different now. I would assume you find out that day if you are asked to go to training. Not sure though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

Yvonne in Sacramento, California said: I don't remember all the details since I interviewed a looooooong time ago. I remember having an orientation with a room full of people then being called back and tested to see if you can reach and grab a fire extinguisher out of an overhead bin without shoes on. After that 6-8 people were called into a room with one recruiter and we each stood up and introduced ourselves and then answered questions from the recruiter. After that, I don't recall what happened. As you said, it could be very different now. I would assume you find out that day if you are asked to go to training. Not sure though.

------

Thank you Ivonne! I almost don't want to say it, but I interviewed with 2 "mainlines" before! (got invited to training too but I wasn't ready like I am now and I really want AA!!)
But anyway, the process was different on both; One of them was UA (before merger with CO) and their process was really "SERIOUS"! They would fly you and have you "screened" first by a 3rd party in Downtown Chicago with an interview where you were also measured for height and read the announcement, then if selected you would be called again to go to UA HQS this time (at their old location) and do a group excercise and then a one on one interview!
For their medical, you were actually seen by a doctor and they measured your lung capacity too!...I mean, Great stuff...Haha!
I kind of enjoyed their process, it was very thorough and very well organized! Wish I had joined but that makes me want AA even more and so hence my interest in knowing something about the steps with AA. Thanks again!

25 months ago

I am pretty sure AA still will have that blood test thing, I recall its standard medical for new hires- for like centuries................
And then its those great silver wings for five years- so everyone knows your new.... (after 5 you finally get gold ones)''
In many ways I thought AA's interviews were a little nicer than UA's (UA used to have those huge cattle calls around the country). AA Usually has a psych test type thing and then a small group interview (like 8 people with 2 recruiters). Sort of seems like they already know who they want to hire by the time you get to the group part if you know what I mean....

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

Awesome ! With UA I'm talking about 6 years ago.... I applied online and was called from there, so Thank God it wasn't a "Cattle Call", not really a fan of those!
Now that UA got with CO maybe they are back doing cattle calls again because as far as I now, that's how CO does it (or used to do it).
Thanks!

paris in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

do you know anything about compass airlines????

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

paris in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: do you know anything about compass airlines????

They have their own forum....see if this link works:

www.indeed.com/forum/job/flight-attendant/Compass-Airlines/t33168

followmydream in Morrisville, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

Hi all! I have a question and welcome your opinions/thoughts...As US Airways is interviewing now and American will be accepting applications as of early November, IF these 2 airlines eventually do come to an agreement and merge (don't know the details on this at all but I've heard/read some talk about it), would it be better to be hired by US Airways or by American? (of course IF one would be fortunate enough to get an offer at all).

25 months ago

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas said: ------

Thank you Ivonne! I almost don't want to say it, but I interviewed with 2 "mainlines" before! (got invited to training too but I wasn't ready like I am now and I really want AA!!)
But anyway, the process was different on both; One of them was UA (before merger with CO) and their process was really "SERIOUS"! They would fly you and have you "screened" first by a 3rd party in Downtown Chicago with an interview where you were also measured for height and read the announcement, then if selected you would be called again to go to UA HQS this time (at their old location) and do a group excercise and then a one on one interview!
For their medical, you were actually seen by a doctor and they measured your lung capacity too!...I mean, Great stuff...Haha!
I kind of enjoyed their process, it was very thorough and very well organized! Wish I had joined but that makes me want AA even more and so hence my interest in knowing something about the steps with AA. Thanks again!

You're welcome. I have interviewed with almost all the major airlines in the past. They all do things differently. I just recently (few weeks ago) interviewed for UA in Houston. They have an orientation and if you're lucky three interviews that day. I was let go after the first. But, that is UA. AA is what I truly want.

Good luck to you!!!!!!

25 months ago

followmydream in Morrisville, Pennsylvania said: Hi all! I have a question and welcome your opinions/thoughts...As US Airways is interviewing now and American will be accepting applications as of early November, IF these 2 airlines eventually do come to an agreement and merge (don't know the details on this at all but I've heard/read some talk about it), would it be better to be hired by US Airways or by American? (of course IF one would be fortunate enough to get an offer at all).

I would apply for both. There are no guarantees unfortunately. If they do merge, you have an application at each airline.

25 months ago

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas said: Awesome ! With UA I'm talking about 6 years ago.... I applied online and was called from there, so Thank God it wasn't a "Cattle Call", not really a fan of those!
Now that UA got with CO maybe they are back doing cattle calls again because as far as I now, that's how CO does it (or used to do it).
Thanks!

It is pretty much a cattle call. When I was there, they said they were interviewing for the CO side of them. Not sure what that means. But, I was not selected which means, something better is waiting for me. ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

not much of a forum......very few comments, and they say compass is the lowest paying in the industry. high turnover rate.

Cat in Fort Worth, Texas

25 months ago

Goodbye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Apparently it will be 9 “A” days per month for new hires only. For non-new hires, AA rotates reserve every other month for the first 5 years, after 5 years they go back on reserve every third month until senior enough to be off.
This is great news for new hires- But not sure how it will work for non-new hires- APFA (the flight attendant union) did not try to negotiate reserve (or scheduling) changes and this new system, including an upcoming PBS, was basically imposed by AA.
Regardless, this is a progressive reserve system and AA is only carrier other than DL to have one like it. No more full month reserve!!! =)

Thank you for the reserve answer so quick, 9 days it's not that bad because I heard most of airlines except Delta got reserve almost whole month for new hires.

LAAX in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

InDFW4Now in Euless, Texas said: Have to apply. See Jetnet for the ICE transfer policy

Hi there,
What's the ICE policy?
Thx!

Tonyaflygirl in Arlington, Virginia

25 months ago

Goodbye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: YES!! You will have a schedule the rest of the month......New hires will also be able to work both International and Domestic!
Now if only they could get AA to work on getting better trip pairings....as in more rest/longer layovers... Layovers should be longer than duty days most of the time... At AA they end up with 8 hours behind door layovers a lot.... It does not really cost more for slightly longer layovers but APFA approves of this practice and does not urge AA to build longer rest periods. AA has so much potential but their union is holding them back.... And I am not anti-union even..... Not sure what the APFA scheduling committee has been doing the last 20 years....

No. An AA FA told me that new hires will work DOMESTIC ONLY :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

Tonyaflygirl in Arlington, Virginia said: No. An AA FA told me that new hires will work DOMESTIC ONLY :(

-------

That sounds contrary to what I heard what's going to be AA's new plans for all the New Flight attendants they're going to hire, which was to cross-utilize them in both domestic and international....hence the longer-initial training duration to cover all Aircraft types. At least that's the impression I got thus far.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

TEP23 in Saint Paul, Minnesota

25 months ago

Thanks for the base info everyone.

25 months ago

I am pretty sure new hire FA's will be International Qualified- and hopefully qualified on the entire fleet. AA currently does not qualify their crew on every aircraft. Must be a scheduler’s nightmare!
So yes new hires will be domestic, but they will be able to fly international as bases will be merged. Also because they will be international qualified they will be able to trade into and pick up international trips.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

are there any senior FA;s on this forum??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Letsfly in San Diego, California

25 months ago

My friend has been working as a AA FA for 15 years, she says that all new hires will be trained for both domestic and international flights.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas

25 months ago

Does anyone know if AA will post the f/a posting at 12:01 am on Nov.5th? Thanks!

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

swa 1977 in Plano, Texas said: Does anyone know if AA will post the f/a posting at 12:01 am on Nov.5th? Thanks!

---

Can I venture a guess on that one? I feel like enough buzz has been created that they dont need to go to that extent, since this is not the release of the latest Apple product and since the people in charge of that for the most part keep "regular business hours-", it will probably be posted some time between 8 to 5pm CST (since they're in Dallas). That's just my guess...lol!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

PILOT1976 in Collierville, Tennessee

25 months ago

I AM A PILOT BUT NOT WITH ENOUGH HOURS TO FLY FOR EAGLE. I WAS THINKING OF GOING FOR FLIGHT ATTENDANT UNTIL I MEET MINIMUMS TO FLY. I ALREADY WORK FOR AA GETTING LAID OFF AT THE END OF THE MONTH. WILL MY COMPANY SENIORITY CARRY OVER. I AM A SPEAKER, COULD I GET BOS (INTERNATIONAL) AS A BASE. LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE! IAM 36, COLLEGE DEGREE AND DID I MENTION? I AM A MALE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Purser in Vancouver, Washington

25 months ago

PILOT1976 in Collierville, Tennessee said: I AM A PILOT BUT NOT WITH ENOUGH HOURS TO FLY FOR EAGLE. I WAS THINKING OF GOING FOR FLIGHT ATTENDANT UNTIL I MEET MINIMUMS TO FLY. I ALREADY WORK FOR AA GETTING LAID OFF AT THE END OF THE MONTH. WILL MY COMPANY SENIORITY CARRY OVER. I AM A SPEAKER, COULD I GET BOS (INTERNATIONAL) AS A BASE. LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE! IAM 36, COLLEGE DEGREE AND DID I MENTION? I AM A MALE

When I was in training w/United years ago, a chap in my class was in the same situation as you. He became a F/A and worked in that capacity for aprox 1.5 years and then he got a job w/Southwest as a pilot. He often mentioned how glad he had gone that route, as it allowed him to gain a huge appreciation for what the F/A often go through.

IXLNXS in Houston, Texas

25 months ago

PILOT1976 in Collierville, Tennessee said: I AM A PILOT BUT NOT WITH ENOUGH HOURS TO FLY FOR EAGLE. I WAS THINKING OF GOING FOR FLIGHT ATTENDANT UNTIL I MEET MINIMUMS TO FLY. I ALREADY WORK FOR AA GETTING LAID OFF AT THE END OF THE MONTH. WILL MY COMPANY SENIORITY CARRY OVER. I AM A SPEAKER, COULD I GET BOS (INTERNATIONAL) AS A BASE. LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE! IAM 36, COLLEGE DEGREE AND DID I MENTION? I AM A MALE

----

You dont say what you're doing now with AA but what I know from my prior airline experiene is that you keep your seniority for benefits and such, but as far as bidding within the inflight group you would start as if you were brand new baby!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

You will start at the bottom for inflight but may have a slight advantage if you are language qualified, depending on the language.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

flyguywestend2 in Saint Louis, Missouri

25 months ago

Allygirl in Dallas, Texas said: Seems pretty hypocritical of AA not to offer interview priveleges to their sister company (who, by the way, share the same union). When AA furloughed back in 2001, AE graciously opened their doors to them. They didn't even have to apply. Probably should have worked out some sort of flow thru agreement back then. All AE got out of the deal was jumpseat priveleges on AA, and the only reason AA flight attendants agreed to that was because AE was carrying along their furloughs. How else would their future flowbacks get back and forth to work? Before that, they flat out refused their sister company the jumpseat, even though other mainlines were offering this to Eagle. I can't imagine AA would ever consider extending any sign of good will to AE flight attendants, and actually believe that being with AE, no matter how experienced or qualified, will work against a candidate. It's a shame that Eagle seems to be the only side to think of themselves as a team w/AA.

American and American Eagle DO NOT share the same flight attendant union. Eagle is AFA. The Association of Flight Attendants. American is APFA. The Association of Porfessional Flight Attendants. Two completely different unions. Know your facts before posting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

flyguywestend2 in Saint Louis, Missouri

25 months ago

Formerly Goodbye APFA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Added to AA bases are DCA, SLT- and to the best of my knowledge ATL is the only satellite base not MSP.
For the record- AA also has flight attendant bases in Bogota Colombia, Buenos Aires, Lima, and Santiago Chile. These are outsourced bases that APFA (the FA union) approved and has refused to even attempt to negotiate eliminating since the early 1990’s (they came from Eastern and before that Braniff even). Despite this- APFA has overseen over 2000 of its members involuntarily furloughed the last few years. APFA could have requested a reduction in foreign nationals before allowing US workers to be involuntarily furloughed but they did not- probably because of hush money- which they just accepted another 10 million of during this bankruptcy.
I am hoping that by keeping the foreign national issue active, new hires will be more informed and take back our flying- the nationals have many of the best MIA routes!

SLT? Do you mean STL? St. Louis? Does anyone know if St. Louis is still a base and if so, what's the senority like there?

25 months ago

Sorry- the STL base is listed in the Bid Packages as SLT (Just like MIA-International is IMA at AA currently etc). STL or (SLT AA style) is indeed a base. There are both junior and senior there- but it is a very small base (it was from TWA).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

LoveAA in Baltimore, Maryland

25 months ago

Have a question for anybody who wishes to answer: If in my application to AA I mention that I was selected by Eagle but prefer AA would it help or hurt my chances??

LoveAA in Baltimore, Maryland

25 months ago

To clarify my question, I was selected by eagle but still in process and would prefer mainline AA.should I mention it in my app or will it be better if I dont?

25 months ago

LoveAA in Baltimore, Maryland said: To clarify my question, I was selected by eagle but still in process and would prefer mainline AA.should I mention it in my app or will it be better if I dont?

Unless a question is asked pertaining to such, I would not volunteer that info as I think (just my opinion) that it would not necessarily help your application. However, I am not an authority on this, I just have some years of experience in the industry. Hope this helps and good luck to you.

Thejazzygirl in Burbank, California

25 months ago

LoveAA in Baltimore, Maryland said: Thank you Purser in WA,
Wouldve liked to hear why you think is better not to mention it. Im leaning towards bringing it up only because I would hope
that it will serve a little bit as a reference or a plus that another
carrier has seen you recently as a potential F/A. You know what
I mean? Because with thousands of apps we need "an edge",
just not sure its the right edge, but Ill continue thinking about it.

I too have to agree. Unless they ask, I wouldn't bring it up. But that's just me.

ipassage2 in Vail, Colorado

25 months ago

Just wondering, since one of the new routes will be from ORD to DUS will there be a need for German speakers? If anybody has any information regarding the LOD (Language of Destination) please let me know. I would like to apply to AA as a German speaker. I know that over the years AA has reduced there presence in Germany, and was wondering if there are extra speakers who are going to go to ORD for the new flight.

25 months ago

LoveAA in Baltimore, Maryland said: Thank you Purser in WA,
Wouldve liked to hear why you think is better not to mention it. Im leaning towards bringing it up only because I would hope
that it will serve a little bit as a reference or a plus that another
carrier has seen you recently as a potential F/A. You know what
I mean? Because with thousands of apps we need "an edge",
just not sure its the right edge, but Ill continue thinking about it.

I understand how the interview process works within the industry, it cannot be compared to traditional corporate america, things are somewhat unique as to how they evaluate. My strong advice is to not play that card, but I do understand your thought process. Good luck w/whatever you decide.

LoveAA in Washington, District of Columbia

25 months ago

Thejazzygirl in Burbank, California said: I too have to agree. Unless they ask, I wouldn't bring it up. But that's just me.

I appreciate your comment and again I wish I was hearing the reasoning behind the suggestion. As in..dont do it because of a,b and c.
Because from my perspective it seems like it would be a plus since it would be like you've already been "pre-screened". So thats why I wanted other perspective (reasons), but thank you though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Thejazzygirl

25 months ago

LoveAA in Washington, District of Columbia said: I appreciate your comment and again I wish I was hearing the reasoning behind the suggestion. As in..dont do it because of a,b and c.
Because from my perspective it seems like it would be a plus since it would be like you've already been "pre-screened". So thats why I wanted other perspective (reasons), but thank you though.

Hmm. Ok. Well, this is my thinking...

If I was a recruiter, and u told me u got accepted by another, I would think who's to say your also being seen by let's say USAirways and u really want 'that' job. I wouldn't feel confident in inviting u further along the interview process cuz you seem divided.

But again, that's just my thinking.

Who knows? Maybe that's exactly what they want to hear. Whatever u decide, I wish u the best!!

25 months ago

Thejazzygirl said: Hmm. Ok. Well, this is my thinking...

If I was a recruiter, and u told me u got accepted by another, I would think who's to say your also being seen by let's say USAirways and u really want 'that' job. I wouldn't feel confident in inviting u further along the interview process
cuz you seem divided.
But again, that's just my thinking

Who knows? Maybe that's exactly what they want to hear.
Whatever u decide, I wish u the best!!

THANK YOU! Thats the type of thing I was looking for, just ideas as to how it might look from different perspectives and I can totally see your point and appreciate you taking the time :-) !

Greg Arias in Stockton, California

25 months ago

For all of you enthusiastic about working for AA, I would be remiss not to share my experience with them. I got hired by AA straight out of college as a Spanish speaker several years ago. I was sent to NYC and loved it. However, I noticed right away that they really loved to fire newhire F/As on probation for no real reason. It's partly because after the probationary period (7 months) is up, the F/A becomes union-covered and is much harder to get rid of; it's also partly because AA has a toxic, mean and unprofessional corporate culture. As a newhire, we just basically nervously waited each day to see if we'd get fired, with or without reason. Several newhires that lived in my building in Manhattan got fired and weren't sure why. Sure enough, two weeks before my probation was up, I got called in and "separated from the company" due to mysterious "reports" that my supervisor had gotten about me--she refused to say about what. And that was it--after being sent across the country from my home and made to live in NYC, I was fired without an explanation. Needless to say, neither I nor any of my family have used any of AA's products or services since that day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Greg Arias in Stockton, California

25 months ago

(cont'd)

(I found out years after the fact that the "report" about me was writtten by a F/A that had propositioned me sexually and I had turned down. As revenge, he fabricated a report saying that I was stealing. My supervisor was not smart enough, trained or professional enough to realize that it was invented. The F/A that wrote the report is still employed at AA...so beware)

I should add--knowing that I was a good F/A, I got back into flying fairly soon after and have been doing so for 13 years now, and am at a major airline with an admirable corporate culture where they value their employees and don't fire new employees for sport.

What happened to me was years ago and I can only hope that AA has gotten its act together (and maybe finally some humility from its much-deserved bankruptcy woes), but beware!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina

25 months ago

A SMALL ADVISE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO APPLY AT AA REALLY QUIT.YOU CAN GO ON THEIR WEBSITE NOW AND MAKE YOUR APPLICATION AND SAVE IT IN YOUR PROFILE.THAT WAY ONCE THEY WILL PUT THE POST,YOU WON`T HAVE TO GO OVER THE APPLICATION AGAIN.YOU CAN JUST CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE AND SUBMIT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

TRUST AND BELIEVE in GSO, North Carolina said: A SMALL ADVISE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO APPLY AT AA REALLY QUIT.YOU CAN GO ON THEIR WEBSITE NOW AND MAKE YOUR APPLICATION AND SAVE IT IN YOUR PROFILE.THAT WAY ONCE THEY WILL PUT THE POST,YOU WON`T HAVE TO GO OVER THE APPLICATION AGAIN.YOU CAN JUST CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE AND SUBMIT.

Ive done that, but I do wonder if the new posting is going to link you to a new more specific application for the ten year required history because I believe that was my experience with
Eagle. Already had a "profile" but when I clijed apply, it took me to a fresh application. But we'll see. Thx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Metamorphysis in Mesquite, Texas

25 months ago

fly2013 in Los Angeles, California said: Hi all I just received information that Legacy carrier American Airlines will be hiring flight attendants for 2013!! Whether this true or not I'm unsure but a flight attendant I spoke with said the are hiring close to 1500 flight attendants and they are going to start recruiting towards the end of this year!!!! But once again I'm not sure if this information is accurate....:) but if it is......get ready American hasn't hired in a long time!!!!!

Yes, this is true. I have a friend that works for AA and she said the same thing. Recruiting starts November 5, 2012 and they need 1500 Flight Attendants. I live in Dallas and work close to DFW Airport....the corporate office is down the street from me. I would apply but they want a lot out of you. Go look at the job requirements...the one I hate is that I would have to be very thin. I don't know about leaving my dog behind.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.