American Airlines hiring flight Attendants 2013!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 54789)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

Metamorphysis in Mesquite, Texas

24 months ago

fly2013 in Los Angeles, California said: Hi all I just received information that Legacy carrier American Airlines will be hiring flight attendants for 2013!! Whether this true or not I'm unsure but a flight attendant I spoke with said the are hiring close to 1500 flight attendants and they are going to start recruiting towards the end of this year!!!! But once again I'm not sure if this information is accurate....:) but if it is......get ready American hasn't hired in a long time!!!!!

Yes, this is true. I have a friend that works for AA and she said the same thing. Recruiting starts November 5, 2012 and they need 1500 Flight Attendants. I live in Dallas and work close to DFW Airport....the corporate office is down the street from me. I would apply but they want a lot out of you. Go look at the job requirements...the one I hate is that I would have to be very thin. I don't know about leaving my dog behind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

24 months ago

So tell me,....what is going to be the starting salary rate for the new F/A for AA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

WannaFly in North Sioux City, South Dakota

24 months ago

Hello all!! I have read that the minimum age requirement for F/A's with American is 20. Here is my question. Does that mean 20 to apply, or 20 by the time training starts? I know different airlines look at this differently. Wondering if any current or past American F/A's could give me some insight into this. I will turn 20 on December 25th this year (yes, I am a Christmas baby... haha). So, I would be 19 when I apply, and if selected for an interview in December would be 19, but would be 20 when training starts in Janaury. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks all!! Best of luck to everyone!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dwitty in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

Metamorphysis in Mesquite, Texas said: Yes, this is true. I have a friend that works for AA and she said the same thing. Recruiting starts November 5, 2012 and they need 1500 Flight Attendants. I live in Dallas and work close to DFW Airport....the corporate office is down the street from me. I would apply but they want a lot out of you. Go look at the job requirements...the one I hate is that I would have to be very thin. I don't know about leaving my dog behind.

Not meaning to be argumentative, but have been reading
this thread, and saw this.Where were you reading job requirements that said you had to be very thin, or was that just implied? They will usually say height and weight proportionate, saying very thin would be just plain illegal...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

solo in New Port Richey, Florida

24 months ago

And does it say height requirement ? or do you know what it is?

24 months ago

Key in on Google....Job requirements as a Flight Attendant on American Airlines

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bay21 in Alexandria, Virginia

24 months ago

Metamorphysis in Mesquite, Texas said: Yes, this is true. I have a friend that works for AA and she said the same thing. Recruiting starts November 5, 2012 and they need 1500 Flight Attendants. I live in Dallas and work close to DFW Airport....the corporate office is down the street from me. I would apply but they want a lot out of you. Go look at the job requirements...the one I hate is that I would have to be very thin. I don't know about leaving my dog behind.

Yeah pretty sure thats illegal... They can't discriminate against you because of your weight as long as you can perform the task and duties as a F/A (ie:reach test, jumpseat requirment). Make sure your only looking at the info that is put out by American... not just anything you may read online.

NWA6827 in Saint Paul, Minnesota

24 months ago

Heard from a co-worker that American Eagle FAs have to pay taxes for non-revving on domestic flights...is that true? If so does AA follow the same system? Because that would be a bummer. Also does anyone know if they offer upgrades to frequent fliers on international long-haul flights? One nice thing about Delta is that if you go overseas frequent fliers don't get upgrades into the first class cabin so its usually full of non-revs. And there's no extra charge. But then United I've heard charges employees extra to sit in first class. There's no way I want to ask about flight benefits in an interview so I figure this is the safest resource I have. Thanks!

24 months ago

Found this link on Google. Obviously its a 3rd party website (so take this info with a grain of salt) but it might be a good jumping off point for people to see if they may be eligible.
www.avjobs.com/careers/requirements/american_desc.asp#.UJG2M2lxvoo

Also if you log on to the AA Careers site and create a profile you can set up an email alert when the job posting opens. So I am going to set that up and put my phone on high volume when I go to sleep.

24 months ago

WannaFly in North Sioux City, South Dakota said: Hello all!! I have read that the minimum age requirement for F/A's with American is 20. Here is my question. Does that mean 20 to apply, or 20 by the time training starts? I know different airlines look at this differently. Wondering if any current or past American F/A's could give me some insight into this. I will turn 20 on December 25th this year (yes, I am a Christmas baby... haha). So, I would be 19 when I apply, and if selected for an interview in December would be 19, but would be 20 when training starts in Janaury. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks all!! Best of luck to everyone!!

You'll want to do exactly what the application says. Get your stuff together (resume, job history etc.) in case you might be eligible. But if it says that you must be 20 to apply don't apply. Most airlines have a set-up where you have to wait 6-12 months to re-apply after being rejected. So if AA opens hiring again in January you would be eligible at that time. Obviously if it says you must be 20 at the conclusion of training apply (and FAST). Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

24 months ago

@Dwitty: NWA6827 Has the link I was talking about. I'm really concerned about this weight proportion to height....I'm a woman who's 6 feet tall and top heavy.

Purser in Vancouver, Washington

24 months ago

Metamorphysis in Mesquite, Texas said: @Dwitty: NWA6827 Has the link I was talking about. I'm really concerned about this weight proportion to height....I'm a woman who's 6 feet tall and top heavy.

The main concern is that you can fit into the jump seat harness and buckle up (the harness allows for some adjustment, so you can in fact make it slightly looser if needs be). Also, you need to be able to comfortably fit into a two person jump seat without taking more than your own space, so that another crew member sitting next to you can fit (although you each have your own harness/buckle). I hope this helps to settle nerves a little, I am sure you will be fine!

Dwitty in Winchester, Virginia

24 months ago

Metamorphysis in Mesquite, Texas said: @Dwitty: NWA6827 Has the link I was talking about. I'm really concerned about this weight proportion to height....I'm a woman who's 6 feet tall and top heavy.

I think what Purser said explains it best and you should really apply, if you want it, you'll never know til you try!! No worries :)

Chitowngirl in Chicago, Illinois

24 months ago

Hello,
I was wondering if I had flight attendant experience prior to the 10 year history (Southwest Airlines 1999 and American Eagle 1996) would that help my chances in getting an interview, or do they only look at the last 10 years?

Thanks!

WannaFly in North Sioux City, South Dakota

24 months ago

NWA6827 in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: You'll want to do exactly what the application says. Get your stuff together (resume, job history etc.) in case you might be eligible. But if it says that you must be 20 to apply don't apply. Most airlines have a set-up where you have to wait 6-12 months to re-apply after being rejected. So if AA opens hiring again in January you would be eligible at that time. Obviously if it says you must be 20 at the conclusion of training apply (and FAST). Good luck.

Thanks very much NWA6827!! Best of luck to you as well!! (Unless you are already a FA.. then safe travels!!

Jennifer09 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

24 months ago

The rsv for new hires will be one month on rsv one month line until PBS is implemented. Once they get PBS everyone will be going to A days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Yvonne in Sacramento, California

24 months ago

LoveAA in Baltimore, Maryland said: To clarify my question, I was selected by eagle but still in process and would prefer mainline AA.should I mention it in my app or will it be better if I dont?

Probably be better if you didn't mention it. Unless they ask. They could think, Well, this person already has an offer elsewhere, why should we even bother. On the other hand, tf you have an interview and they ask then tell them. But make sure you tell them you would rather work for AA.

24 months ago

Chitowngirl in Chicago, Illinois said: Hello,
I was wondering if I had flight attendant experience prior to the 10 year history (Southwest Airlines 1999 and American Eagle 1996) would that help my chances in getting an interview, or do they only look at the last 10 years?

Thanks!

List it under other skills or something like that on your resume. It couldn't hurt. I use to be an EMT in 1995 and I have it on my resume. I also list it under other skills on the application if there is a place.

24 months ago

Apply anyway. There are many flight attendants that are on the large side. I am between a size 16 and 18 and I have seen flight attendants that look the same size or bigger than me. I was also told by a FA not to worry about it. I was also concerned until I saw some of the FA's at Houston.

Fly Like an Eagle in San Diego, California

24 months ago

HI EVERYONE,

I HEARD THAT IF YOU APPLIED FOR EAGLE, YOU CANNOT APPLY FOR AA...IS THAT TRUE?

THANKS.

24 months ago

Fly Like an Eagle in San Diego, California said: HI EVERYONE,

I HEARD THAT IF YOU APPLIED FOR EAGLE, YOU CANNOT APPLY FOR AA...IS THAT TRUE?

THANKS.

I think you can apply for both.

fly2013 in Los Angeles, California

24 months ago

Well my wonderful peers....i started this forum almost two weeks ago and watching it grow is amazing!!!! everyone has given amazing advice, inside information, incredible encouragement, and the confidence to do this unbelievable career!! We are finally in the month of November, and in 4 days we will begin the process of what will be on of the most rewarding experience ever!!!! 4 days!!! please everyone spruce up your resumes, start counting down on the calendar, start deciding what your going to wear for the interview, practice questions in the mirror, WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!! we will hopefully make it through to training believe in the process, and yourself, pray if you are spiritual........ Let the great times begin.....

4 days and counting!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Future FA 72 in Las Vegas, Nevada

24 months ago

Fly2013, when will they be posting it online?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Thejazzygirl in Burbank, California

24 months ago

fly2013 in Los Angeles, California said: Well my wonderful peers....i started this forum almost two weeks ago and watching it grow is amazing!!!! everyone has given amazing advice, inside information, incredible encouragement, and the confidence to do this unbelievable career!! We are finally in the month of November, and in 4 days we will begin the process of what will be on of the most rewarding experience ever!!!! 4 days!!! please everyone spruce up your resumes, start counting down on the calendar, start deciding what your going to wear for the interview, practice questions in the mirror, WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!! we will hopefully make it through to training believe in the process, and yourself, pray if you are spiritual........ Let the great times begin.....

4 days and counting!!!

Yaay!! I'm so excited too! I while ago I used to be a United FA and I miss flying so much. So here I am. Going back to the skies! Haha. I'm actually thinking of getting bangs. Changing up my look. Anyone else getting a haircut for 'the big day'??

24 months ago

Future FA 72 in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Fly2013, when will they be posting it online?

They will be posting it Nov. 5th, 2012

Metamorphysis

24 months ago

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE find out what the annual salary is going to be before I go on this journey with you all? Also, for those of you who are in Texas and need a haircut, color.....wax I'm right beside DFW Airport. Fantastic Sams 2030 Glade Rd. Suite 244 Grapevine, TX. 75061 eight one seven, four one six , six six six zero.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Thejazzygirl in Burbank, California

24 months ago

Metamorphysis said: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE find out what the annual salary is going to be before I go on this journey with you all? Also, for those of you who are in Texas and need a haircut, color.....wax I'm right beside DFW Airport. Fantastic Sams 2030 Glade Rd. Suite 244 Grapevine, TX. 75061 eight one seven, four one six , six six six zero.

I think this is the most current contract listed on the union's website:

www.apfa.org/content/section/33/247/

Click on: industry contract comparison.

It'll tell u what everyone is making.

You should know that the pay is not that great when u first start but u get a raise every single year on ur anniversary.

Hope that helps. :)

Spiritual in Delray Beach, Florida

24 months ago

Metamorphysis said: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE find out what the annual salary is going to be before I go on this journey with you all? Also, for those of you who are in Texas and need a haircut, color.....wax I'm right beside DFW Airport. Fantastic Sams 2030 Glade Rd. Suite 244 Grapevine, TX. 75061 eight one seven, four one six , six six six zero.

The pay for FA's in every airline is very low. They pay around $20.00 per hour. You are only paid for the hours that you are actually in the air ( not while you are waiting in the airports.)
Per diem is aprox 2.00 per hour. You are only guaranteed around 70 hours per month. That means you have to be able to live on less than $1400 per month. The 8.5 week training is not paid. My take on it is that you already need to be financially comfortable or have no bills in order to do this career. After a few years the pay will get much better but the first year or two will be rough. Anyone... feel free to correct me if I am missing something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

24 months ago

Spiritual in Delray Beach, Florida said: The pay for FA's in every airline is very low. They pay around $20.00 per hour. You are only paid for the hours that you are actually in the air ( not while you are waiting in the airports.)
Per diem is aprox 2.00 per hour. You are only guaranteed around 70 hours per month. That means you have to be able to live on less than $1400 per month. The 8.5 week training is not paid. My take on it is that you already need to be financially comfortable or have no bills in order to do this career. After a few years the pay will get much better but the first year or two will be rough. Anyone... feel free to correct me if I am missing something.

Yes that sounds about right to me......they tell you to have at least $1,500-2,000 saved for training, and moving to your new base. Spiritual in Delray I think you did a great job in explaining this information!!

24 months ago

fly2013 in Los Angeles, California said: Yes that sounds about right to me......they tell you to have at least $1,500-2,000 saved for training, and moving to your new base. Spiritual in Delray I think you did a great job in explaining this information!!

Also, if I could add something here.....When I interviewed with AA a while ago they had a group orientation that explained everything. You don't have to accept an offer if it is not right for you. I'm assuming it will be a similar experience this time around.

paris in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

$1,400.00 a month. Obviously, FAs are in crash pads, or living w/ family. is it REALLY worth it?

24 months ago

Jennifer09 in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: The rsv for new hires will be one month on rsv one month line until PBS is implemented. Once they get PBS everyone will be going to A days.

When do you think they will implement PBS?! Will it be awhile before that bidding system is in place?!

Metamorphysis

24 months ago

Ladies and gentlemen,....could you please speak English and break down the abbreviations for those who are considering this field for the first time? What is RSV...PBS....Give us a vocabulary. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pamela in Santa Monica, California

24 months ago

What should my resume say and look like? I was a mental health therapist for 12 years, before I was laid-off, and now I've been working in retail. I was an actress in NYC for 10 years, before all that. How do I structure my resume for AA? Also, do I wear pants or a skirt for the interview? I've got lots of experience doing many different things. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

24 months ago

paris in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: $1,400.00 a month. Obviously, FAs are in crash pads, or living w/ family. is it REALLY worth it?

Well usually people who become a flight attendant dont do it for the money.....of course you have to be able to support yourself....but one will get into this career with the satisfaction of knowing they are providing exceptional customer service, traveling the world, and being able to experience things in life that will take a lifetime for most people. I say weigh all of your options, and see if it is worth it to you. The fist couple of years is bad with pay....but if you stick with it...it does get a lot better :)

best wishes :)

24 months ago

Metamorphysis said: Ladies and gentlemen,....could you please speak English and break down the abbreviations for those who are considering this field for the first time? What is RSV...PBS....Give us a vocabulary. :)

lol sorry :)

RSV: Reserve
PBS: Preferential Bidding System

24 months ago

Metamorphysis said: Ladies and gentlemen,....could you please speak English and break down the abbreviations for those who are considering this field for the first time? What is RSV...PBS....Give us a vocabulary. :)

RSV stand for Reserve, and PBS is a type of bidding system that flight attendants use to bid monthly for their schedules, including off days, and shifts. :)

24 months ago

Pamela in Santa Monica, California said: What should my resume say and look like? I was a mental health therapist for 12 years, before I was laid-off, and now I've been working in retail. I was an actress in NYC for 10 years, before all that. How do I structure my resume for AA? Also, do I wear pants or a skirt for the interview? I've got lots of experience doing many different things. Thanks!

Wow what an amazing background!!! In my opinion (anyone feel free to chime in) your resume should scream customer service, they only request a 10 year background check on your work history...but your background shows you are a very diverse person which is great!!! As far as what to wear...American has a reputation of conservative, and very professional.....try your best to look like a flight attendant...very crisp, and professional!!! Maybe some more ladies will chime in and give more advice on this matter.

Good luck to you!!

24 months ago

fly2013 in Los Angeles, California said: Wow what an amazing background!!! In my opinion (anyone feel free to chime in) your resume should scream customer service, they only request a 10 year background check on your work history...but your background shows you are a very diverse person which is great!!! As far as what to wear...American has a reputation of conservative, and very professional.....try your best to look like a flight attendant...very crisp, and professional!!! Maybe some more ladies will chime in and give more advice on this matter.

Good luck to you!!

Thank you so much, Fly2013, for your compliments and advice! I sure hope my background helps.

LoveAA in Washington, District of Columbia

24 months ago

fly2013 in Los Angeles, California said: Wow what an amazing background!!! In my opinion (anyone feel free to chime in) your resume should scream customer service, they only request a 10 year background check on your work history...but your background shows you are a very diverse person which is great!!! As far as what to wear...American has a reputation of conservative, and very professional.....try your best to look like a flight attendant...very crisp, and professional!!! Maybe some more ladies will chime in and give more advice on this matter.
Good luck to you!!

I say Wow for me too...Actress and mental health therapist should actually be requirements for dealing with some customers....Lol!
In all seriousness, thats definitely good stuff

and since you only need to go back 10yrs, the other things can be mentioned in her letter of interest but I think shes got the job :-) !

24 months ago

LoveAA in Washington, District of Columbia said: I say Wow for me too...Actress and mental health therapist should actually be requirements for dealing with some customers....Lol!
In all seriousness, thats definitely good stuff

and since you only need to go back 10yrs, the other things can be mentioned in her letter of interest but I think shes got the job :-) !

From your mouth to God's ears, LoveAA!!! Thank you so much, sweet one.

TravelJunkie in Cambridge, Massachusetts

24 months ago

fly2013 in Los Angeles, California said: Hi everybody we have a week and a half left!!!!! This is so exciting... I would love to say that I'm in class 1 of 2013 for the New American out of 11 years!!! Truly historical

How did you get to apply so early for the fa position?.. Congrats to you tho :-)

TravelJunkie in Cambridge, Massachusetts

24 months ago

TravelJunkie in Cambridge, Massachusetts said: How did you get to apply so early for the fa position?.. Congrats to you tho :-)

LOL... oh nevermind I read it wrong SMH

nycs in Long Island, New York

24 months ago

Purser in Vancouver, Washington said: When I was in training w/United years ago, a chap in my class was in the same situation as you. He became a F/A and worked in that capacity for aprox 1.5 years and then he got a job w/Southwest as a pilot. He often mentioned how glad he had gone that route, as it allowed him to gain a huge appreciation for what the F/A often go through.

Purser, please email me (globalflying3@gmail.com)

Silverwaters05

24 months ago

Pamela in Santa Monica, California said: The actual 8 1/2 weeks of training is NOT paid for? We would have to pay for the training, or are you saying we just don't get an hourly training salary? Gosh...not sure how I will do this, if I have no money at all coming in for 8 1/2 weeks, I have to pay for food , and for my apartment and car back home. How do people do this? Do you just give everything up, and go? Thanks for the reply...

Hi, Pamela, did you ever figure out how you would do this whole thing if you got invited to training?

PILOT1976 in Collierville, Tennessee

24 months ago

AS YOU ALL KNOW FROM PREVIOUS POST, I AM AMR EMPLOYEE ALREADY, I WAS INFORMED BY MY MANAGEMENT TEAM THAT THE POSITION BEING POSTED ON NOVEMBER 5TH ARE INTERNAL ONLY VIA OUR JETNET.AA.COM SITE AND THAT IN NOVEMBER 12TH IT WILL POST ON AACAREERS.COM, MY OPINION IS THAT 1,5O0 JOBS IS QUITE A BIT TO JUST POST INTERNALLY, SO EVEN IF YOU SEE THEM ON NOVEMBER 5TH AT AACAREERS.COM, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGE, IF YOU DONT GET CONTACTED RIGHT AWAY, APPARENTLY THEY WANT THE FIRST CLASSES TO BE FILLED IN BY INTERNAL CANDIDATES THAT ALREADY HAVE BACKGROUND CHECKS DONE AND CLEARANCE ALREADY TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESS! AGAIN AFTER 17 YEARS ON THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY, I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL I SEE IT, LOL ---HOWEVER I DID GO ON MY JETNET UNDER INTERNAL CAREERS AND IT IS THERE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Silverwaters05

24 months ago

PILOT1976 in Collierville, Tennessee said: AS YOU ALL KNOW FROM PREVIOUS POST, I AM AMR EMPLOYEE ALREADY, I WAS INFORMED BY MY MANAGEMENT TEAM THAT THE POSITION BEING POSTED ON NOVEMBER 5TH ARE INTERNAL ONLY VIA OUR JETNET.AA.COM SITE AND THAT IN NOVEMBER 12TH IT WILL POST ON AACAREERS.COM, MY OPINION IS THAT 1,5O0 JOBS IS QUITE A BIT TO JUST POST INTERNALLY, SO EVEN IF YOU SEE THEM ON NOVEMBER 5TH AT AACAREERS.COM, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGE, IF YOU DONT GET CONTACTED RIGHT AWAY, APPARENTLY THEY WANT TE FIRST CLASSES TO BE FILLED IN BY INTERNAL CANDIDATES THAT ALREADY HAVE BACKGROUND CHECKS DONE AND CLEARANCE ALREADY TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESS! AGAIN AFTER 17 YEARS ON THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY, I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL I SEE IT, LOL ---HOWEVER I DID GO ON MY JETNET UNDER INTERNAL CAREERS AND IT IS THERE!

I don't quite understand and November 12 is when we (the public) will be able to actually see the job positions?

24 months ago

Silverwaters05 said: Hi, Pamela, did you ever figure out how you would do this whole thing if you got invited to training?

Hey, Silverwaters05...No, I haven't. I could maybe borrow the money I need to have while I am in training, but I also have to pay my rent and car payment back home. That's 2 months of rent and car payments, plus the money they say we need to have while in training. I really, really want to work for AA, and I am going to apply. I guess I'll just have to have faith and hope for miracles! How about you?

Purser in Vancouver, Washington

24 months ago

Pamela in Santa Monica, California said: Hey, Silverwaters05...No, I haven't. I could maybe borrow the money I need to have while I am in training, but I also have to pay my rent and car payment back home. That's 2 months of rent and car payments, plus the money they say we need to have while in training. I really, really want to work for AA, and I am going to apply. I guess I'll just have to have faith and hope for miracles! How about you?

Hi Pamela
This may help you to feel a little better about the money situation in training. While in training most of your needs associated w/training (financial) are met, in other words, your room and board... you really need minimal $ while actually in training. Perhaps money for a haircut/laundry/some odd toiletry that you might have forgot to bring. Essentially just little things here and there, perhaps a meal out away from the training facility once or twice. Training itself, is a pretty low financial burden on candidates... perhaps getting set up in a crash pad will present some burden after training, but often a F/A runs the place and the initial $ is less than getting a traditional apt/rent. Somehow it all works out, if you can just have your standard bills at home paid. F/A's out of training tend to really pull together, and I have seen what might be considered "miracles" w/flight crews helping one another. I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer09 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

24 months ago

I think thats its going to be a while before they get PBS.. When UAL did their BK years ago they wanted pbs but they have yet to get pbs. New Hires will be both Int and dom trained. thats one of the reason why training is going to be 8 1/2 weeks.

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.