Aspiring Republic and Us Airways Flight Attendant (or Anyone else that's hiring within the NYC Tri-state area)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Daraalina in Brooklyn, New York

46 months ago

Happy Holidays,

I seriously want to become a flight attendant and I just applied for Republic Airways and US Airways... I know there are other discussions about both airlines.. but I need to know what I should do to have a better outcome of being accepted into the training programs. I just started working in retail and I do have experience with working at events and in a higher education setting.

If there are any current employees please give me insight because I'm brand new to this ?

Thanks In Advance !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

aa-us in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

Daraalina in Brooklyn, New York said: Happy Holidays,

I seriously want to become a flight attendant and I just applied for Republic Airways and US Airways... I know there are other discussions about both airlines.. but I need to know what I should do to have a better outcome of being accepted into the training programs. I just started working in retail and I do have experience with working at events and in a higher education setting.

If there are any current employees please give me insight because I'm brand new to this ?

Thanks In Advance !

Take time to read through the related threads.

46 months ago

AA-US in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Take time to read through the related threads.

AA-US,

I actually did read through some of the discussions and honestly not the common person is going to read every single post in a discussion that have more than 10,000+ replies... Thanks for giving a redundant answer which I mentioned in my initial posts..

Have A Great Day !

46 months ago

I work for US. Which question do you have specifically, that is not redundant?

46 months ago

Since I read some of the discussions... Would it be wise to also have a part-time job near a potential base as supplement income ? Especially if I work for a regional carrier.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

Daraalina in Brooklyn, New York said: Since I read some of the discussions... Would it be wise to also have a part-time job near a potential base as supplement income ? Especially if I work for a regional carrier.

If you can get a very flexible position, then yes. This will be difficult to do in the beginning.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.