Atlas Air hiring FAs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1551 to 1600 of 2223)
Page:  « First « Previous   29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next »   Last »

fa4ever in Phoenix, Arizona

36 months ago

Kristi in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina said: I used to fly for Tower as well! Who are you!!!!! There are a few of us applying!

Kristi when did you fly for tower? I was there from 98-99...Raymond here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristi

36 months ago

'92 thru '95. Got on with United in November 95. Miss that flying!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristi

36 months ago

Hi Raymond!
Email me: klearflorence@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Kristi

Flying is my heart in Houston, Texas

34 months ago

Has anyone who applied to the posting last week heard back? I sent my resume last Monday and just checked the email that I sent and noticed that the resume that I attached has a font problem despite the fact that I double checked everything..I'm so upset and I hope I haven't ruined my chances. I don't know what the problem is between with my laptop and microsoft word is so I'm going to have to try to catch the library before they close today to resend everything with an apology...I just hope it isn't too late and I didn't ruin my chances. Good luck to everyone else!!

flygirl in Huffman, Texas

34 months ago

No not a word yet...please advise if you hear something soon.

34 months ago

flygirl in Huffman, Texas said: No not a word yet...please advise if you hear something soon.

Thanks for your response, I will let you know and please do the same. Good luck!!

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

flygirl in Huffman, Texas said: No not a word yet...please advise if you hear something soon.

What reply are you waiting for? application reply?

doriskaarer in Harlingen, Texas

34 months ago

For me it would be any response!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

Dori Skaarer in Harlingen, Texas said: For me it would be any response!

When did you apply? I applied about a couple weeks ago and got my call today

34 months ago

I did as well. Well crossing my fingers, toes and eyes.

34 months ago

Nessab,What was the number they called u from? Restricted or 00?

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

Dori Skaarer in Harlingen, Texas said: Nessab,What was the number they called u from? Restricted or 00?

It was a 214 number. Hopefully you get the call this week and we can meet up in Houston

34 months ago

nessab in columbus, Ohio said: It was a 214 number. Hopefully you get the call this week and we can meet up in Houston

I also applied last week, hopefully I will also receive a call soon.

34 months ago

Absolutely. I wish everyone the best of luck!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

Absolutely. I wish everyone the best of luck!!!!

drodri in Hollywood, Florida

34 months ago

Hello everybody,

I applied about a month ago and got my call yesterday. Now I'm waiting for an invitation to the personal interview in Huston, which I'm supposed to receive through email in the next few days.

Has anybody had a similar experience?

Good luck to everyone!!!

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

drodri in Hollywood, Florida said: Hello everybody,

I applied about a month ago and got my call yesterday. Now I'm waiting for an invitation to the personal interview in Huston, which I'm supposed to receive through email in the next few days.

Has anybody had a similar experience?

Good luck to everyone!!!

Yes meeeee i got my call today and waiting for email invitation for next week. Where are you coming in from?

34 months ago

nessab in columbus, Ohio said: Yes meeeee i got my call today and waiting for email invitation for next week. Where are you coming in from?

Hi nessab! I'm in Pembroke Pines, Florida. That's a few miles north of Miami. How about you?

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

drodri in Hollywood, Florida said: Hi nessab! I'm in Pembroke Pines, Florida. That's a few miles north of Miami. How about you?

hi there. I'm in Dallas. When are you flying in?

34 months ago

nessab in columbus, Ohio said: hi there. I'm in Dallas. When are you flying in?

Don't have a flight yet. I understand they will give us accommodation in Huston for those days. I don't have anywhere to go up there, so I think I'll wait until that email.

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

drodri in Hollywood, Florida said: Don't have a flight yet. I understand they will give us accommodation in Huston for those days. I don't have anywhere to go up there, so I think I'll wait until that email.

Oh that's new to me. Whered you hear that? I thought ask travel expenses were out of pocket

34 months ago

nessab in columbus, Ohio said: hi there. I'm in Dallas. When are you flying in?

Did you receive your invitation already?

34 months ago

Does anyone know when the next training class is? Thx in advance.

34 months ago

nessab in columbus, Ohio said: Oh that's new to me. Whered you hear that? I thought ask travel expenses were out of pocket

Well, this information is not official, but a friend of mine that works for Atlas told me that. If your hear anything about this, please let me know.

34 months ago

Flying is my heart in Houston, Texas said: Does anyone know when the next training class is? Thx in advance.

Hi Flying is my heart. I was told there is a tentative date by Oct, or Nov.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

drodri in Hollywood, Florida said: Hi Flying is my heart. I was told there is a tentative date by Oct, or Nov.

Great thx... I heard they use the former Pam An training center in Miami, sounds exciting!!

34 months ago

Correction *Pan Am

ltzfa in Virginia Beach, Virginia

34 months ago

Hello Forum, I applied for this position about 5 days ago. And gat my telephone interview on Monday, really nice girl made me feel like I was already hire, very nice and even help with some questions. I was told, to be waiting for an Email, for an invitation for a personal interview in Houston. But nothing yet, have anybody that received the phone call , received the Email already? I am worry, because this is what I love. An I really really want to work for them, they travel everywhere, the FA there don't know how lucky they are.
Please please somebody answer me. I am so nerves.

34 months ago

Im so happy for its a very exciting and wonderful career. I have yet to receive any call. But i wish u all the best.

City Girl in Severna Park, Maryland

34 months ago

The mainlines are hiring and they offer you a real career with benifits. I know flight attendants that worked at Atlas and left for American and Continental. I would reconsider.Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lina in Mobile, Alabama

34 months ago

LTZ FA in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: Hello Forum, I applied for this position about 5 days ago. And gat my telephone interview on Monday, really nice girl made me feel like I was already hire, very nice and even help with some questions. I was told, to be waiting for an Email, for an invitation for a personal interview in Houston. But nothing yet, have anybody that received the phone call , received the Email already? I am worry, because this is what I love. An I really really want to work for them, they travel everywhere, the FA there don't know how lucky they are.

HI LTZ FA!!!!! The same happened to me. They called me on Monday and I was told that I'm going to have a personal interview on October 1st in Houston....and that they gonna send me an e-mail with all the details!!!! I'm also waiting for the e-mail :/ Hopefully it's not gonna take too long :):):) Good Luck

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

Lina in Mobile, Alabama said: HI LTZ FA!!!!! The same happened to me. They called me on Monday and I was told that I'm going to have a personal interview on October 1st in Houston....and that they gonna send me an e-mail with all the details!!!! I'm also waiting for the e-mail :/ Hopefully it's not gonna take too long :):):) Good Luck

I received my call as well and still waiting in my email. Keep in touch y'all and hopefully we'll be seeing each other come next week in Houston. Good luck to everyone!

34 months ago

nessab in columbus, Ohio said: I received my call as well and still waiting in my email. Keep in touch y'all and hopefully we'll be seeing each other come next week in Houston. Good luck to everyone!

Hi everybody... Still waiting for my email. Hope to meet you all very soon. Good luck!!!

34 months ago

LTZ FA in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: Hello Forum, I applied for this position about 5 days ago. And gat my telephone interview on Monday, really nice girl made me feel like I was already hire, very nice and even help with some questions. I was told, to be waiting for an Email, for an invitation for a personal interview in Houston. But nothing yet, have anybody that received the phone call , received the Email already? I am worry, because this is what I love. An I really really want to work for them, they travel everywhere, the FA there don't know how lucky they are.

Hi LTZ FA, I had a similar experience... very very nice lady. Good luck!

Lina in Mobile, Alabama

34 months ago

Hi guys!!! Did anybody got the e-mail about the interview???

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

Lina in Mobile, Alabama said: Hi guys!!! Did anybody got the e-mail about the interview???

Yesss i did!!

Lina in Mobile, Alabama

34 months ago

nessab in columbus, Ohio said: Yesss i did!!

yaaaay me tooooo :) Congrats!!! Cannot wait to meet everybody on Tuesday!!!:)
I was looking to book a room in the same hotel where the interview is, so we can spend the night before and we can share the expenses...If anybody is interested!

34 months ago

Congratulation to all of you!!! Hope I get mine soon...

ltzfa in Virginia Beach, Virginia

34 months ago

Ohhh :( Iam sad, I did not get my email, well , I will keep trying, congras to all.

34 months ago

Hi everybody! Got my invitation today!!! Does anybody has the interview on wednesday? I'll try to stay at the same hotel where the interview is going to take place.

Congratulation again to everybody. Hope to meet you all.

tnsmika in Missouri City, Texas

34 months ago

So excited I got my invitation email yesterday!!! As I am excited I'm super nervous at the same time I have no experience as a flight attendant but 14 years of banking...Looking for a rewarding career change. Wishing everyone the best!!

34 months ago

tnsmika in Missouri City, Texas said: So excited I got my invitation email yesterday!!! As I am excited I'm super nervous at the same time I have no experience as a flight attendant but 14 years of banking...Looking for a rewarding career change. Wishing everyone the best!!

Congratulations tnsmika! Hope to see you there. When is your interview? Mine is wednesday. Good luck!

amichelle in United Arab Emirates

34 months ago

Does any one remember when she said training would start? I thought she said Oct 22nd but that seems so soon.

Sarah in Port Lavaca, Texas

34 months ago

Hi, I applied recently, got my call from a 281 number last week to go to an interview n Houston on Thursday October 3rd. The caller was warm and friendly and asked me a few behavioral type questions regarding customer service, then she told me they would email me a formal invitation in which they did. She said the next training class is n Miami, Florida on October 22nd. I aspire to be in that class! Anyone else here with me? : )

drodri in Houston, Texas

34 months ago

Sarah in Port Lavaca, Texas said: Hi, I applied recently, got my call from a 281 number last week to go to an interview n Houston on Thursday October 3rd. The caller was warm and friendly and asked me a few behavioral type questions regarding customer service, then she told me they would email me a formal invitation in which they did. She said the next training class is n Miami, Florida on October 22nd. I aspire to be in that class! Anyone else here with me? : )

Hi Sarah, I have mine on Wednesday and am staying at a hotel near where the interviews are going to take place. If you are interested we could meet there tomorrow.

Is anybody else around? Let's meet!

Good luck everybody!

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

drodri in Houston, Texas said: Hi Sarah, I have mine on Wednesday and am staying at a hotel near where the interviews are going to take place. If you are interested we could meet there tomorrow.

Is anybody else around? Let's meet!

Good luck everybody!

Hey y'all actually I'm on the road to Houston right now. I got my interview tomo. Yayyy for us!

drodri in Spring, Texas

34 months ago

nessab in columbus, Ohio said: Hey y'all actually I'm on the road to Houston right now. I got my interview tomo. Yayyy for us!

Great nessab! Good to see you again! Where are you staying? If you like we can meet today or tomorrow. Just let me know, I'll be around...

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

drodri in Spring, Texas said: Great nessab! Good to see you again! Where are you staying? If you like we can meet today or tomorrow. Just let me know, I'll be around...

When is your interview drodi?

drodri in Houston, Texas

34 months ago

nessab in columbus, Ohio said: When is your interview drodi?

On wednesday. Are you close by? I've been to the hotel already to see if I could spot anybody but no luck.

nessab in columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

drodri in Houston, Texas said: On wednesday. Are you close by? I've been to the hotel already to see if I could spot anybody but no luck.

I'm like half Hour or so out.

Page:  « First « Previous   29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.