Comments (301 to 350 of 1739)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

FADIA in Denver, Colorado

50 months ago

is Delta hiring? for what hub?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Blueeyedgirl in Newton, Kansas

50 months ago

My friends that work at Delta said they are not currently hiring flight attendants. There is a position open for scheduler, but nothing for inflight, including flight attendants.

What type of position did you get at DL? or was it the Delta Connection.....Commair?

amill in Grayson, Georgia

50 months ago

DELTA RESERVATIONS I Interviewed 2 MONTHS AGO .I ALREADY WORK FOR THEM IM IN ATL I E-BID OVER FROM CARGO. NO THEY ARE NOT HIRING FA'S THIS YEAR BUT I WAS READY RES CARGO SO ID RATHER STAY AND WAIT IT OUT.

blueeyedgirl in Houston, Texas

50 months ago

Congrats to you! :)

amill in Grayson, Georgia

50 months ago

blueeyedgirl in Houston, Texas said: Congrats to you! :)

THNX DO U WORK 4 ATLAS OR DID U INTERVIEW?

50 months ago

Yes, I am flying for Atlas.

MoonMystik in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

50 months ago

I attended the Atlas interview session last Wednesday but still haven't heard anything either way. Just wondering if anyone had?? Thanks!!

ARflyguy in Fayetteville, Arkansas

50 months ago

I attended the interview Thursday and haven't heard anything either. Hope for the best!!

50 months ago

Thanks ARflyguy! Good to know I'm not the only one. I'm hoping for the best too and will let you know if I do hear something. Thanks again!

Bell

50 months ago

does anyone know if there will be another interview session,or was july8/9 the last one:( thanks.

50 months ago

Hey ARflyguy! I heard from them today and am going to training. Hope you got good news too!!

ARflyguy in Fayetteville, Arkansas

50 months ago

I heard from HR as well! The July class is full so I will be in the next class (September). Congrats MoonMystik!

50 months ago

Congrats to you too ARflyguy!! See you on the line then!!!

curious in Houston, Texas

50 months ago

How did they contact you?
I have not heard anything?

Future Trainee in Long Branch, New Jersey

50 months ago

I am also going to be in the July 29th class. I was called this morning and am really excited!

Positive thoughts and fingers crossed for all-if not with Atlas then with the next chance that comes along!

50 months ago

Hey Curious in Houston...a HR person called me in the morning. I'm sure you will be hearing something soon and I hope its good news. See you in class Future Trainee in Long Branch...congratulations to you too!!

Sky High - in Allentown, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

someone had posted that delta will be hiring FA's, is this tru?

Addicted to Flying in Central, Florida

50 months ago

Not for a while, it is only Pilots for the moment, the F/As that they are talking about I believe are for the regionals that are contracted out by Delta.

Rebecca in Houston, Texas

50 months ago

HPN in Port Chester, New York said: Some interesting information for those contemplating working for Atlas Air.
Cutting corners to save a buck while it can affect my safety as a crew member is not kosher thank you.

Safety issues

During early 2010, Atlas Air aircraft were involved in several safety and maintenance incidents. In February, the cover of part of the flap assembly on a Boeing 747 detached from the aircraft, which was in the process of landing in Miami, Florida. On 17 May, a similar incident occurred; in this case, part of the inboard flaps on the right wing of a Boeing 747 separated from the aircraft. Due to improper maintenance practices, including unsafe windows installed in the cockpit of aircraft and improvised material on engine pylons, the US Federal Aviation Administration on 5 May proposed a roughly $500,000 fine against the airline.[4]

WOW!

50 months ago

THAT IS VERY SCARY! WHY ARE THEY HAVING SO MANY HIRING EXPO'S??? ARE THAT MANY PEOPLE "QUITTING"???

50 months ago

We are hiring because we are growing and adding destinations soon! I love it here!

RoseBud in Denver, Colorado

50 months ago

Atlas and Global inflight; they have been interviewing since last year go figure !
Its not all that.

50 months ago

GROWING? THEY ONLY HAVE 2 AIRPLANES GUYS. They tell ppl lots of things to keep the interest dont believe everything u hear.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Flyn' in Houston, Texas

50 months ago

I think the problem is too many chiefs. Sonangol outsources to Atlas, Atlas outsources to In-flight. If something goes wrong, they can stand around and point fingers each with their team of lawyers. What Atlas is looking for in an employee may not be what In-flight is looking for in an employee. In-flight is looking for customer service not safety. Atlas supplies the planes. From what I hear Atlas outsource their flight manuals too.

50 months ago

I guess you wouldn't enjoy the South African charter to the World Cup I just finished then. I enjoyed 3 days in Cape Town and 3 days in Johannesburg. Yes, we did leave the hotel!
Next up are two day layovers in Tahiti. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

FlymeAway in McGrath, Alaska

50 months ago

To all you naysayers..........knock that stuff off! Those of you who have always wanted to be a F/A whether charter, corp, or commercial......knock yourself out! Learn from your own experiences and don't listen to to the negative people out there! Flying is a unique thing and you will get back what you put in! There is good and bad with anything you do. It's all a matter of how YOU view it.

50 months ago

blueeyedgirl in Houston, Texas said: I guess you wouldn't enjoy the South African charter to the World Cup I just finished then. I enjoyed 3 days in Cape Town and 3 days in Johannesburg. Yes, we did leave the hotel!
Next up are two day layovers in Tahiti. :)

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR ONE MINUTE. BESIDES LOOK AT ALL OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT LOST THEIR LIVES WHO WERE WATCHING THE WORLDCUP AT A RESTAURANT THAT WAS BOMBED.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

HPN in Port Chester, New York said: That's a lot of ocean to cover. I hope you're a good swimmer :-D

HAHAHAHA :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

i was accepted by Atlas and turned town by Global inflight I think this is an unorganized situation, I would not waste my time on this one either. They cant agree on anything,..That is the problem when u have two different companies making decisions. Atlas should have the final decisions not global. I was not impressed by global in the leas tbit.

skydiva in Houston, Texas

50 months ago

Does anyone have a contact for Global Inflight?

skydiva in Houston, Texas

50 months ago

Is Atlas still hiring for Houston base?

50 months ago

u have to go thru Atlas, that is the first step and you can call their offices listed on the internet.

50 months ago

They are always hiring, LOL

frequentflyer in Houston, Texas

50 months ago

flightwench in Dallas, Texas said: Hey Jane, could you please stop telling our personal business on indeed? I believe this was discussed already in class.

Thanks!

IS THAT YOU DANA??? DANA WITH PARADIGM AIR OPERATORS INC.? WHEN DID YOU START WORKING FOR ATLAS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rdaven in Victoria, Texas

50 months ago

i heard from Atlas after 2 days

keimorr2 in New York, New York

50 months ago

ARflyguy in Fayetteville, Arkansas said: I am attending the interview July 8th! I'm SOOO excited. I will traveling from NW Arkansas!

Hello. Just saw your post and would like to know how the interview went. I have been flying corporate, but it has been quite slow. I have gotten the initial call and I am awaiting the assessment. If you can, please contact me with any details you have. I am at aol.com

Thanks

keimorr2 in New York, New York

50 months ago

RB in Brooklyn, New York said: So I called back and it sounds like there will be interviews on the 7th and 8th of July.
They sent me link to their assessment after we talked.
Guys, if you are not willing to relocate don't waste your time.
Honestly I don't know what to do because I need a job but my family won't go to Houston.

So, what was the outcome of your final decision? I do believe that Jetblue offers services to any flight attendant, free or for a cost of $50. I am awaiting my assessment and interview. I have been flying corporate for the past 2 years, so I hope I am a good candidate.

VIPFA in Kennesaw, Georgia

49 months ago

RoseBud in Denver, Colorado said: They are always hiring, LOL

They just started passenger service. They are not always hiring. They have only had 3 classes..The 4th is about to start. The 5th will start in Sept.Thats what a new airline does.

nm0950 in Macon, Georgia

49 months ago

Can anyone tell me about the interview process. I'm now waiting to be called for an interview. They said it won't be before September when they shedule more interview dates.

rdaven in Victoria, Texas

49 months ago

i was scheduled for an interview but had to cancel, i spoke with Lauren, she said once you see the ad on Monster job, just resubmit....you resume will be pulled if you have already done the online assessement.

Alfightattendant in Prairie Village, Kansas

49 months ago

just a passenger in Houston, Texas said: Be prepared the configuration in economy has the pax all pissed off, it was way roomier at the world ailines bird, these big oil guys are packed like sardines they are not happy

How do you know?

Alfightattendant in Prairie Village, Kansas

49 months ago

Just read that the President is using Atlas to train pilots for Air Force One

nm0950 in Macon, Georgia

49 months ago

Alfightattendant in Prairie Village, Kansas said: Just read that the President is using Atlas to train pilots for Air Force One

I just read that article. Their contract has been renewed for another five years. That is very interesting. Still needing some info on the interview process.....anybody????

amillion in Grayson, Georgia

49 months ago

DIDNT GO EITHER !

hi in Brooklyn, New York

49 months ago

rdaven in Victoria, Texas said: i was scheduled for an interview but had to cancel, i spoke with Lauren, she said once you see the ad on Monster job, just resubmit....you resume will be pulled if you have already done the online assessement.

Hi how do u apply to atlas air? i wouldnt mind trying out

Linda in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

I am a former flight attendant from Braniff Airlines. So what do I need to do to apply for this position with Atlas? One of my co-workers advised me that she is going for a interview in a couple of months in Miami.

rebecca in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

hrcareers@atlasair.com

good luck

nm0950 in Macon, Georgia

49 months ago

Does anybody know when this training class will be finished and when will they schedule interviews for Sept.?

Lufthansa guy in Luanda, Angola

48 months ago

Make sure your only 5.2 feet high, and weight proportioned otherwise your not going to fit in the rows in the back, two big oil guys on either side of the isle and it's closed. All the guys in the back are not happy, they got realy screwed out of their seats due to the new configuration. A lot of them started to fly Lufthansa and putting about 2 grand every month in their pockets that is 12 thousend dollar in a year people!!. Now Sonagal is pissed off due to the lost revenu , and the USAEA or something like that , and thats great, hit them were it hurts, in the pocket book.
Btw stop serving these hot pockets, were not in university or high school any more. What was it again? $3000 more, for a return ticket, than what economy cost in Lufthansa and we are sitting on the same crappy uncomfortable 15 inch wide seats with no arm rests so you cant even eat and only a 2.1 inch recline, while the passenger behind me still uses his finger on this 7 inch screen so i feel each push in my neck for 14 hours and there is no way to strech my legs and than there are 100 unused seats in front of me and than you wonder why we are PISSED OFF, o yes I would like to work in the back in the economy section sign me up , you maybe want to wait applying for a job untill the time that no one is flying economy anymore.

nm0950 in Macon, Georgia

48 months ago

Sorry this was such a difficult flight for you. Is it because of the new planes?

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.