Comments (301 to 350 of 2143)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

amillion in Grayson, Georgia

71 months ago

DIDNT GO EITHER !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

hi in Brooklyn, New York

71 months ago

rdaven in Victoria, Texas said: i was scheduled for an interview but had to cancel, i spoke with Lauren, she said once you see the ad on Monster job, just resubmit....you resume will be pulled if you have already done the online assessement.

Hi how do u apply to atlas air? i wouldnt mind trying out

Linda in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

I am a former flight attendant from Braniff Airlines. So what do I need to do to apply for this position with Atlas? One of my co-workers advised me that she is going for a interview in a couple of months in Miami.

rebecca in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

hrcareers@atlasair.com

good luck

nm0950 in Macon, Georgia

70 months ago

Does anybody know when this training class will be finished and when will they schedule interviews for Sept.?

Lufthansa guy in Luanda, Angola

69 months ago

Make sure your only 5.2 feet high, and weight proportioned otherwise your not going to fit in the rows in the back, two big oil guys on either side of the isle and it's closed. All the guys in the back are not happy, they got realy screwed out of their seats due to the new configuration. A lot of them started to fly Lufthansa and putting about 2 grand every month in their pockets that is 12 thousend dollar in a year people!!. Now Sonagal is pissed off due to the lost revenu , and the USAEA or something like that , and thats great, hit them were it hurts, in the pocket book.
Btw stop serving these hot pockets, were not in university or high school any more. What was it again? $3000 more, for a return ticket, than what economy cost in Lufthansa and we are sitting on the same crappy uncomfortable 15 inch wide seats with no arm rests so you cant even eat and only a 2.1 inch recline, while the passenger behind me still uses his finger on this 7 inch screen so i feel each push in my neck for 14 hours and there is no way to strech my legs and than there are 100 unused seats in front of me and than you wonder why we are PISSED OFF, o yes I would like to work in the back in the economy section sign me up , you maybe want to wait applying for a job untill the time that no one is flying economy anymore.

nm0950 in Macon, Georgia

69 months ago

Sorry this was such a difficult flight for you. Is it because of the new planes?

69 months ago

nm0950 in Macon, Georgia said: Sorry this was such a difficult flight for you. Is it because of the new planes?

it has nothing to do with the plane but every thing with the more than worthless, crappy, run of the mill, garbage, economy seats they put in the back. On average 80 pax will fly in a plane, 36 of the pax are located in the last 19 feet of the plane, the rest of the plane is empty, Atlas air, Sonogal and usaea or something like that dropped the ball on the guys in the back. We get 33 inch of pitch space , while there is 260 ft in front of me completly empty! We used to have first class seats in the back for this 15 hr flight and Sonogal/Atlas Air screwed us right you know where!
Fly lufthansa and put $2000.00 A MONTH IN YOUR POCKET, NOT IN SONOGAL'S, ATLAS AIR OR USAEA THAT IS 12000 A YEAR, HIT THEM WERE IT HURTS IN THE POCKET BOOK!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

just flew back with Lufthansa, o jeah got upgraded on the leg from Frankfurt - Luanda, that aint never hapening on the HEX flight any more, so 1000 bucks richer and upgraded. Hit them were it hurts in the pocketbook, do it, fly lufthansa and put 1000 bucks were they belong ,in YOUR pocket!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tired of waiting in Macon, Georgia

69 months ago

Have they scheduled interviews for Sept. yet? Is the last class over? When are they going to start calling people? Does anybody know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tired of waiting in Macon, Georgia

68 months ago

Does anyone else feel like they've been waiting forever to hear something? I was hoping we would know something last month and still nothing. When are they going to schedule dates, next year??? I've already applied to other places hoping to hear something soon somewhere, anywhere!!! I think I'll just get a seasonal job until I get some news; can't sit around anymore. (Sorry guys, just needed to vent)

niela in Des Moines, Iowa

67 months ago

Dang i was interviewed over the phone and never called back! I guess i sound to excited! lol

FAINTX in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

It is unlikely Atlas will be hearing again until spring 2010

FAINTX in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

correcting above, " spring 2011 "

atpcliff in Green Bay, Wisconsin

66 months ago

Hi!

Fact:
Atlas has their own 1st 747-400 PAX plane (the 3rd one they will operate). It is in normal configuration. It is schd to begin MAC (gov't military) PAX ops in Jun. Atlas is trying to get more PAX birds.

Rumour:
Atlas is trying to expand their private PAX charter as well as public PAX charter flying. They are getting some two-engine aircraft. We think they are only for freight charters, but maybe they will also be used for PAX charter.

66 months ago

rca in Mansfield, Ohio said: If you pass training will the company fly you to IAH or your home? Will they fly you to base after they fly you to your home? How many full fare tickets can I expect to pay for after training?

1. They expect you to move to IAH.

66 months ago

Katie in Homewood, Illinois said: Is there any way to commute? Is that possible?

U can commute, but it is on your time and with your money. They expect you to move to IAH.

66 months ago

RoseBud in Denver, Colorado said: GROWING? THEY ONLY HAVE 2 AIRPLANES GUYS. They tell ppl lots of things to keep the interest dont believe everything u hear.

They now have 3, and are trying to get more.

66 months ago

Rebecca in Houston, Texas said: I DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR ONE MINUTE. BESIDES LOOK AT ALL OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT LOST THEIR LIVES WHO WERE WATCHING THE WORLDCUP AT A RESTAURANT THAT WAS BOMBED.

Capetown is THE best city in Africa, and it is VERY secure. Johannesburg is NOT as secure...you have to be VERY careful there. Cities like Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam and Kampala are much more safe than Johannesburg.

Atlas is planning on expanding their private and starting public charter PAX flights.

curious in Macon, Georgia

65 months ago

Does anyone have an update on when Atlas is hiring this year?

UM06 in Charlottesville, Virginia

65 months ago

curious in Macon, Georgia said: Does anyone have an update on when Atlas is hiring this year?

Now.... They just put it on Monster.

Paul Anthony DFW in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

UM..I saw the Monster ad..I applied back in early last year and never heard anything. I jsut applied again to give it another shot. I flew for American and was furloughed after September eleventh. I have a friend that I worked at Delta with in 1998 when was 21. I would really like to fly again nad since I already live near IAH it would be great for me. I know there has been quite a bit of hush hush with Atlas. I hope they call us back!

Best of Luck!
Paul

Oreo in Wayne, New Jersey

65 months ago

hrcareers@atlasair.com doesn't seem to be working.

FlightAttendant2011 in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

I also saw the ad on Monster.com and have applied hopefully phone calls will be made soon and the interview process will begin...

atpcliff in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

65 months ago

Hi!

Have been hearing rumours that they are getting two more 747 PAX planes (to bring the total to 5). Also that they will be getting two-engine PAX planes and basing them on the SE and N. CA. coasts.

Military PAX charters will begin in May.

Sounds like a good time to get in on the ground floor, and hopefully it will turn out really nice for the Cabin Crew as the operation is expanded.

cliff
DXB

Oreo in Wayne, New Jersey

65 months ago

atpcliff in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: Hi!

Have been hearing rumours that they are getting two more 747 PAX planes (to bring the total to 5). Also that they will be getting two-engine PAX planes and basing them on the SE and N. CA. coasts.

Military PAX charters will begin in May.

Sounds like a good time to get in on the ground floor, and hopefully it will turn out really nice for the Cabin Crew as the operation is expanded.

cliff
DXB

Yup,seniority will be great.I wish they would just call already!

Oksana in Forest Hills, New York

65 months ago

Lufthansa guy in Luanda, Angola said: it has nothing to do with the plane but every thing with the more than worthless, crappy, run of the mill, garbage, economy seats they put in the back. On average 80 pax will fly in a plane, 36 of the pax are located in the last 19 feet of the plane, the rest of the plane is empty, Atlas air, Sonogal and usaea or something like that dropped the ball on the guys in the back. We get 33 inch of pitch space , while there is 260 ft in front of me completly empty! We used to have first class seats in the back for this 15 hr flight and Sonogal/Atlas Air screwed us right you know where!
Fly lufthansa and put $2000.00 A MONTH IN YOUR POCKET, NOT IN SONOGAL'S, ATLAS AIR OR USAEA THAT IS 12000 A YEAR, HIT THEM WERE IT HURTS IN THE POCKET BOOK!!

Hi Lufthansa guy,i would like to ask you...how do i apply for
lufthansa,which site do i go? thanx!

Oksana in Forest Hills, New York

65 months ago

FlightAttendant2011 in Houston, Texas said: I also saw the ad on Monster.com and have applied hopefully phone calls will be made soon and the interview process will begin...

Hi,i have a quastion...where is Atlas airlines based and how do i apply for it? hrcareers@atlasair.com site seems not to work...thanx.

Snookie in Denver, Colorado

65 months ago

I WOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS ONE FOLKS ! ITS SOUNDS EXCITING BUT IT IS NOT ... good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

FlightAttendant2011 in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

Snookie in Denver, Colorado said: I WOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS ONE FOLKS ! ITS SOUNDS EXCITING BUT IT IS NOT ... good luck.

Can you please elaborate?

J in Holmdel, New Jersey

65 months ago

To each his own! I work there and I love it....

Belmont in Palestine, Texas

65 months ago

J in Holmdel, New Jersey said: To each his own! I work there and I love it....

So you commute to work? How do you make it work?

-Belmont

flygirl1 in Los Angeles, California

65 months ago

Seniority??? LMAO! There is NO seniority at this company!!

65 months ago

No kidding! Last time they hired people they went back and fired half of the people already there. And I wonder why they are hiring now when the people there don't get enough work??

J in Holmdel, New Jersey

65 months ago

Hiring is always done for a reason. Expansion. There will always be growing pains and weeding out when starting new endeavors! There is not seniority and frankly it's nice-and I was in the 1st class...

Good luck to anyone who applies!

65 months ago

J in Holmdel, New Jersey said: Hiring is always done for a reason. Expansion. There will always be growing pains and weeding out when starting new endeavors! There is not seniority and frankly it's nice-and I was in the 1st class...

Good luck to anyone who applies!

J,

How do you commute? Is it possible?

-Belmont

Frequent Flyer in Edmond, Oklahoma

65 months ago

Ex-flight-attendant in Houston, Texas said: This is a true statemnet. The first class will be January 20 and the next class is scheduled for sometime in February. This is going to be a very exciting opportunity for those who were selected for training. ME!!!!!!!

So how did the interview process go? They asked me to interview with them, and I am very excited! What did you do that put you above the rest in your interview process?

lily99 in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

Hai there..i just got a call and iam going to have the interview for 2nd of feb,cant you send me the uniform for atlas air?i just corious with the uniform.Iam an ex cabin crew in one of the middle east airlines..thanx!

lily99 in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

What kind of papers?i'll have my interview on the 2nd feb..
thanx..

lily99 in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

Hai Nicegal..
thank you for your long explanation..can i ask you how is the uniform look like?i have an interview on the 2nd feb,i just move in to houston with my husband.Just get married june 2010,I was a flight attendant for etihad airlines abudhabi before i resigned.
If you can show me the pics for atlas air that would be nice..iam not sure if i wanna fly again.;)

regards

curious in Macon, Georgia

65 months ago

They called me today to schedule an interview, but I start training next week with AE. Atlas was my first choice, but they took too long to call. I think AE would be good.

flyaway in South Richmond Hill, New York

65 months ago

Does anyone know what the per diem is at Atlas?

65 months ago

Is anyone even remotely interested in this charter operation? They are having interviews next week in Houston near the airport. For now, I think they fly mainly to Africa however a company official stated that they are expanding further international routes.

-Belmont

Jimmy in Whitestone, New York

64 months ago

blueeyedgirl in Houston, Texas said: I guess you wouldn't enjoy the South African charter to the World Cup I just finished then. I enjoyed 3 days in Cape Town and 3 days in Johannesburg. Yes, we did leave the hotel!
Next up are two day layovers in Tahiti. :)

Hey I have an interview with atlas on the 3rd of Feb 2011. If o get the job how much money can I expect to get a month $2000 maybe $2500 or maybe $3000. I know its $22 a flight hour $1.50 per deim, but I'm winding whats a busy month with then and what's a slow month with them? I was told you fly get a guarantee of 65 hours a month but I heard you make like 90 is this plus the Africa trips as well? Let me know? Also how is training do you have to pass everything with 90% ? Let me know please

64 months ago

yeah, I heard that if you are lucky enough to get an invitation, you are treated with royalty even if you don't get the job. Are you planning on commuting if you are selected?

-Belmont

Jimmy in Whitestone, New York

64 months ago

Yeah I will be there. It sound like a good opportunity to get in as the company is still very young

64 months ago

I know. have you made your accommodations yet? And if this position is commutable or not?

-Belmont

Jimmy

64 months ago

Belmont in Palestine, Texas said: I know. have you made your accommodations yet? And if this position is commutable or not?

-Belmont

Well from what I understand it's not commutable because they have no I interline agreements with commercial airlines so they want you to live in houston tx.

64 months ago

Jimmy in Whitestone, New York said: Hey I have an interview with atlas on the 3rd of Feb 2011. If o get the job how much money can I expect to get a month $2000 maybe $2500 or maybe $3000. I know its $22 a flight hour $1.50 per deim, but I'm winding whats a busy month with then and what's a slow month with them? I was told you fly get a guarantee of 65 hours a month but I heard you make like 90 is this plus the Africa trips as well? Let me know? Also how is training do you have to pass everything with 90% ? Let me know please

Please don't go to Atlas expecting $2000 per month! You will be lucky if you get $1700 a month and $3000 is laughable! Whats a slow month....about one to two trips a month is average so you do the math. :)Yes you do have to pass with 90% btw. Make sure you ask a lot of questions in the interview and get a clear understanding of what they are doing. (take notes) They made a lot of promises and have drop the ball on 100% of them!

64 months ago

Are you a current employee? Someone said that they are expanding operations. That not true?

-Belmont

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.